PDA

View Full Version : xXTXx : VirtuArts Sig-Shop and Tutorials

Helicopter
02-14-2014, 06:46 AM
Thread still in its development stage, but for anyone's information, Ill be giving tutorials on how to make your own simple sig nice and easy :) If you find it too difficult, Ill be very happy to make one for you!

How To Make Your Own Forum Signature:
*Still In its Beta Stage

NOTE: After reading this thread, and you think it's still difficult try and visit Radagan's guide right here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?156738-make-a-simple-sig-with-phone

Step 1: Get the right apps.
If you play on an Android Device, this guide/tutorial will help you much more clearer than it will if you play using iOS Devices.
Get The Right Apps!
-Install Pixlr Express by Autodesk (My Best Friend in Sig Making)
-Install Photo Editor by dev.macgyver (Additional features and more options for enhancing)
-Install Photobucket Mobile by Photobucket Corporation (This is for those who need to upload them online)
-Download the .apk version of Sketch+Paint+Draw Pad PRO (For Indefinite Cropping).

Link:
http://dailymaza.com/download/29657/sketch_plus_paint_plus_draw_pad_pro_-_2.0

You could also use MY link at Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a9gp3d4cp8bskud

(DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK)

INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD THE .apk :
Step 1: Find the Bold Label "Sketch Plus paint Plus Draw Pad PRO - 2.0.apk" and then click it.
Step 2: Open the .apk file, Scan it with a Phone Anti-Virus (Optional), INstall and follow instructions for cropping at the FAQ Section.

All Mentioned Apps:
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/Screenshot_2014-06-13-16-05-07_20140613160630399_zpsf8dacfea.jpg

Step 2: Make your signature base.
-Usually my sigs are 500 x 100 pixels which was also my favorite sig maker's size (Marshmallow).
-Go to Photo Editor by dev.macgyver
-Tap on "New" and it'll lead you to a window asking for the dimensions. Type in 500 x 100 .
-Tap "Save" on the Upper Right corner and then tap "Gallery".

Step 2 Photo Instruction:
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/IMG_20140613_162532_zps5eb6cbf0.jpg

Step 3: Find and place your Background Image.
-Look for an HD wallpaper of your choice (1920 x 1080 is my usual resolution) on the Internet and save it
-When done, open your Signature Base using Photo Editor by dev.macgyver by Tapping "Gallery" then find the album "PhotoEditor" and tap the Signature Base picture.
-Find the button that says Text/Image, Tap "Add Image", and then find the Wallpaper you downloaded/saved.
-Tap "Apply"
-Drag and resize the picture until satisfied with result.

Step 3 Photo Instruction:
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/IMG_20140613_163432_zps2e2539a6.jpg

Step 4: Save.
-Tap "Save" In the Upper Right Corner and then tap "Gallery"

Step 4 Photo Instruction:
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/IMG_20140613_163945_zps0c0e2cbd.jpg

Step 5: Add Text/s.
-Go to Pixlr Express by Autodesk, Open your "Raw Signature" by Tapping on "Photos", going to the "PhotoEditor" Album and then tapping your "Raw Signature"
-Once opened, find the Box that says "Type", and then just tap on all of the unavailable text font categories to download it, It doesn't take too long to download them and doesn't require much space either. Once done downloading, experiment with different Colors and fonts to make beautiful texts.

Step 5 Photo Instruction:
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/Screenshot_2014-06-13-16-43-31_zps5e28af11.jpg

Step 6: Design.
-Using Pixlr Express by Autodesk, Let your imagination out with the various Effects and Enhancers.

Step 6 Photo Instruction:
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/IMG_20140613_165501_zps903ff0ce.jpg

Thanks for Reading! Hope it helped!

FAQ:

Q: What if I want to add my Character picture in my sig?

A: Use Sketch+Paint+Draw Pad PRO.
1-Click the 3 Vertical dots on the Upper Right Corner.
2-Find your image and open it.
3-Choose the Transparency Color (Checkered)
4-Choose the 3rd to the bottom Type of brush (Its for smooth edges)
5-Choose your size of brush (I use the largest as the other brush sizes are small)
6-Brush away all Unneeded picture portions. (This may take some time)
7-When you're done, tap on the check mark beside the 3 dots on the Upper Right corner to save it.
8-Use Photo Editor by dev.macgyver to apply the photo to your sig
8a-Open your sig
8b-Use step 3 of the tutorial above to learn how to place the image onto your sig.
8c-Cant find the cropped picture? Look for the Album named "Drawing".

A2: (Credit to Juicymango for this one)
1-Open your character screenshot, (preferrably cropped for easier measurements)
2-Find the "Tools" option on the bottom of the right hand side of the screen (scroll)
3-Tap "Free Crop" and start using the brush to cover your character in red.
3a-Note that ONLY the parts painted red will be left.
4-Erase any unneeded parts of the character until satisfied with result.
5-Confirm your cropping and save your work.
6-Follow Step 3 On main tutorial to learn how to apply your character onto the sig.

Q: I want more design! What other apps can I use to add more?

A: I would prefer Deco Sketch, PicsArt - Photo Studio OR Photoshop Touch if you know how to use it.

Listed Apps:
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/Screenshot_2014-06-13-17-12-50_zpsd2325fd1.jpg

Helicopter
02-14-2014, 11:55 PM
Changelog:
*Beta Signature Tutorial added 02-14-2014
*Credit Section Added 02-25-2014
*Template/Border Option Deleted 02-25-2014
*More In-Depth Instruction to Download Sketch + Paint + Draw Pad PRO Added 04-17-2014
*Added another answer to the first question in the FAQ 04-20-2014
*Added Photo Aid to Guide for clearer instructions 06-13-2014

Helicopter
02-24-2014, 03:34 AM
Thread is done! :D

Helicopter
02-24-2014, 09:10 PM
Credit Section:
-Autodesk
-Dev.macgyver
-Photobucket Corporation
-Pookatoo.com
-Glowtxt.com
-All other sig makers out there ;)

Atayos
02-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Sorry if I'm infringing on any reserved space here, but I have to say; using this guide I made my current signature. It's simple, and it's fun. Obviously I have a ways to go before I'm anywhere near the same league as yourself and other signature makers, but your tutorial really helped me find the right apps and use them properly.
Anyway... thanks for the brilliant tutorial, xXTXx. :).

Helicopter
02-25-2014, 04:35 PM
Sorry if I'm infringing on any reserved space here, but I have to say; using this guide I made my current signature. It's simple, and it's fun. Obviously I have a ways to go before I'm anywhere near the same league as yourself and other signature makers, but your tutorial really helped me find the right apps and use them properly.
Anyway... thanks for the brilliant tutorial, xXTXx. :).

Thanks! Im very happy it helped, And someday, if you plan to, you can be a great sig-maker like Juicy, Deadroth, Marshmallow, Tilaxx, and many other legends out there. And btw, your sig looks good, Its clean and simple :D

Atayos
02-25-2014, 06:25 PM
Thanks very much :) I'll keep practicing using your guide and see where that takes me. Once again, thanks for the guide xXTXx. :)

Helicopter
03-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Price reduced to ; FREE! :D

Xenobiotic
03-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Grimoire font please, I would like Xenobiotic to be in the middle and it to be glowing in gold. The background can be a greyish dark color. I think that's it, thanks!

Juicymango
03-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Thanks! Im very happy it helped, And someday, if you plan to, you can be a great sig-maker like Juicy , Deadroth, Marshmallow, Tilaxx, and many other legends out there. And btw, your sig looks good, Its clean and simple :D
That's me ^.^
Really great guide, think I will try some new fonts for more perfection for my sigs :)

Helicopter
03-05-2014, 06:57 AM
Grimoire font please, I would like Xenobiotic to be in the middle and it to be glowing in gold. The background can be a greyish dark color. I think that's it, thanks!

Almost done :)

Helicopter
03-07-2014, 03:33 AM
I finished yesterday, but I didn't have time to post it because the internet was down :P Here it is anyways, Enjoy!
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/IMG_20140307_162558_zps766e692b.jpg

Truehonor
03-11-2014, 06:38 AM

Take your own Time.... no rush....

Youtuber
03-26-2014, 01:52 AM
THREAD CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION:

Thread still in its development stage, but for anyone's information, Ill be giving tutorials on how to make your own simple sig nice and easy :) If you're too lazy, Ill make one for ya (For a really small price).

Thread should be up in about a week or so.

Right Now, Im working on the templates for the sigs that I'll be making.

How To Make Your Own Forum Signature:
*Still In its Beta Stage

Step 1: Get the right apps.
If you play on an Android Device, this guide/tutorial will help you much more clearer than it will if you play using iOS Devices.
Get The Right Apps!
-Install Pixlr Express by Autodesk (My Best Friend in Sig Making)
-Install Photo Editor by dev.macgyver (Additional features and more options for enhancing)
-Install Photobucket Mobile by Photobucket Corporation (This is for those who need to upload them online)
-Download the .apk version of Sketch+Paint+Draw Pad PRO (For Indefinite Cropping). Link: http://dailymaza.com/download/29657/sketch_plus_paint_plus_draw_pad_pro_-_2.0 (DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Step 2: Make your signature base.
-Usually my sigs are 500 x 100 pixels which was also my favorite sig maker's size (Marshmallow).
-Go to Photo Editor by dev.macgyver
-Tap on "New" and it'll lead you to a window asking for the dimensions. Type in 500 x 100 .
-Tap "Save" on the Upper Right corner and then tap "Gallery".

Step 3: Find and place your Background Image.
-Look for an HD wallpaper of your choice (1920 x 1080 is my usual resolution) on the Internet and save it
-When done, open your Signature Base using Photo Editor by dev.macgyver by Tapping "Gallery" then find the album "PhotoEditor" and tap the Signature Base picture.
-Find the button that says Text/Image, Tap "Add Image", and then find the Wallpaper you downloaded/saved.
-Tap "Apply"
-Drag and resize the picture until satisfied with result.

Step 4: Save.
-Tap "Save" In the Upper Right Corner and then tap "Gallery"

Step 5: Add Text/s.
-Go to Pixlr Express by Autodesk, Open your "Raw Signature" by Tapping on "Photos", going to the "PhotoEditor" Album and then tapping your "Raw Signature"
-Once opened, find the Box that says "Type", and then just tap on all of the unavailable text font categories to download it, It doesn't take too long to download them and doesn't require much space either. Once done downloading, experiment with different Colors and fonts to make beautiful texts.

Step 6: Design.
-Using Pixlr Express by Autodesk, Let your imagination out with the various Effects and Enhancers.

Thanks for Reading! Hope it helped!
Will add pictures for clearer instructions soon!

FAQ:

Q: What if I want to add my Character picture in my sig?
A: Use Sketch+Paint+Draw Pad PRO.
1-Click the 3 Vertical dots on the Upper Right Corner.
2-Find your image and open it.
3-Choose the Transparency Color (Checkered)
4-Choose the 3rd to the bottom Type of brush (Its for smooth edges)
5-Choose your size of brush (I use the largest as the other brush sizes are small)
6-Brush away all Unneeded picture portions. (This may take some time)
7-When you're done, tap on the check mark beside the 3 dots on the Upper Right corner to save it.
8-Use Photo Editor by dev.macgyver to apply the photo to your sig
8a-Open your sig
8b-Use step 3 of the tutorial above to learn how to place the image onto your sig.
8c-Cant find the cropped picture? Look for the Album named "Drawing".
Q: I want more design! What other apps can I use to add more?
A: I would prefer Deco Sketch and PicsArt - Photo Studio

Thanks so much for the guide! It really helped..
-Selena

Candykisses
04-02-2014, 05:19 PM
Awesome topic. I found it very useful. Since I play from an android tablet :)

megumirei
04-10-2014, 03:53 AM
hello :) i would like to hv a signature..can u use this pic?

just a quote :"owarinai yume"
thanks

Aizenmyo
04-14-2014, 06:39 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148261-Aizenmyo-s-Signature-Contest

greandeath
04-14-2014, 07:14 AM
-Download the .apk version of Sketch+Paint+Draw Pad PRO (For Indefinite Cropping). Link: http://dailymaza.com/download/29657/sketch_plus_paint_plus_draw_pad_pro_-_2.0 (DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK)

is there any other app, for that. because I can not download it

Helicopter
04-14-2014, 08:20 PM

is there any other app, for that. because I can not download it

Is it because there are too many "Download Buttons"? If it is, tell me, and I'll tell you which the right one is.

Anarchist
04-15-2014, 02:26 AM
Wow nice guide!

I actually learnt making sigs by myself after numerous fails and i have come to a point i am satisfied with my final products.

I am also currently working on a sig project for my guild. Basically now i can do most of the stuff but still have a decent amount of problem with cropping :P

Any advice please? :)

Out of thanks..

Helicopter
04-15-2014, 09:51 AM
Wow nice guide!

I actually learnt making sigs by myself after numerous fails and i have come to a point i am satisfied with my final products.

I am also currently working on a sig project for my guild. Basically now i can do most of the stuff but still have a decent amount of problem with cropping :P

Out of thanks..

As much as you can, make strokes that aren't so long so that if you make any mistake, you can undo without having to repeat parts of the stroke that may be important. Also make sure you use the largest brush size, the soft/blurry brush type and the transparency color (White and Grey Checkered).

greandeath
04-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Is it because there are too many "Download Buttons"? If it is, tell me, and I'll tell you which the right one is.

no its not that. Its not in the play store. Can you tell me the right app to use?

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Helicopter
04-16-2014, 05:38 AM

thanks

Please expect a delay, my device just broke, and I think its stuck low bat, and I can only use it if Its plugged on the charger.

Helicopter
04-16-2014, 10:49 PM

thanks
Im so sorry for the inconvenience, but I finally found time and here is your sig :)
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/IMG_20140417_114100_zpsa4d8d437.jpg

greandeath
04-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Im so sorry for the inconvenience, but I finally found time and here is your sig :)

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/IMG_20140417_114100_zpsa4d8d437.jpg

can you find me an app to do for groping because the forth on wont work for me. I need an app for it

Helicopter
04-17-2014, 07:05 PM
can you find me an app to do for groping because the forth on wont work for me. I need an app for it

Ill try and find one for you today.

greandeath
04-18-2014, 07:14 AM
Ill try and find one for you today.

Okay thank you

Helicopter
04-19-2014, 06:46 AM
Sorry man, I can't find any cropping app to use thats as easy as Sketch Paint Draw Pad PRO :L

greandeath
04-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Sorry man, I can't find any cropping app to use thats as easy as Sketch Paint Draw Pad PRO :L

idk about easy lol I can always figure it out haha

Juicymango
04-20-2014, 03:12 AM
Try picsArt-Photostudio thats what i use to crop. Needs some practice though but works really good. If you have questions, just pm me on forum or ask here ;)

Hoardseeker
04-20-2014, 05:09 AM
Try picsArt-Photostudio thats what i use to crop. Needs some practice though but works really good. If you have questions, just pm me on forum or ask here ;)
Is that Android?

Hoardseeker
04-20-2014, 05:10 AM
WWW.cooltext.com

Well, this helps for Extremely Awesome Fonts

Juicymango
04-20-2014, 05:34 AM
Is that Android?
Yes Android. Dunno maybe it works on ios too.

WWW.cooltext.com

My Favorite site ;)

Pyoom
04-30-2014, 01:13 PM
Nice tutorial! :) It helps me a lot on making my own sigs. Good Job. :D

Helicopter
04-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Nice tutorial! :) It helps me a lot on making my own sigs. Good Job. :D
Thanks Pyoom! :)

Helicopter
06-13-2014, 04:28 AM
Major Update: Photo Aid has been added for much clearer instructions.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk

Zylx
06-19-2014, 01:09 AM
WWW.cooltext.com

I used this site to make my guild logo gif xD lovin it!

cami
06-19-2014, 06:58 AM
Changelog:
*Beta Signature Tutorial added 02-14-2014
*Custom Signature Text Fonts Added 02-24-2014
*Credit Section Added 02-25-2014
*Template/Border Option Deleted 02-25-2014
*Custom Signature Price Reduced to : FREE 03-03-2014
*More In-Depth Instruction to Download Sketch + Paint + Draw Pad PRO Added 04-17-2014
*Added another answer to the first question in the FAQ 04-20-2014
*Added Photo Aid to Guide for clearer instructions 06-13-2014

zzz is more easy make this in PC with photoshop C7

Helicopter
06-19-2014, 07:08 AM
zzz is more easy make this in PC with photoshop C7

Good for you :)

-Theo

P.S. You're awesome

Arkh
11-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Wow nice guide!

Out of thanks..

Photoshop bro.

Personally i use only the old Adobe photoshop elements 7 preinstalled on my notebook, it crops the way u want : colors range, contiguous pixels, layers, smoothing...

Photoshop do everything & it do it well. :)

Midas Touch
09-24-2015, 02:54 AM
Thanks for the help.

Dex Scene
09-24-2015, 08:21 AM
Good guide

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk