PDA

View Full Version : i dont know if is glich but remove it now!

Anireuca
02-14-2014, 06:28 PM
in this 5 months i used x4 for doing runs in hivw and uc shypiard.
all time i farm and when im at 1/2 of map or at boss players enter and take my stuff...
for example i doing 20 runs with same players in hive and when 1 leave and enter new 1 player he get naplam all time, or in uc sypiard just today i was at 1/2 of map and entered 1 player and he took devourer helm (2.3m).
so i dont know if this is glich or somethi g but all ti e i farming and players enter and get all time vanity or better stuff.
i lost in 5 month like 8.000.000 -.-
hope they change this stupid lag or glich becouse u stay all days to try to farm coming nopv and take ur stuff......:dread:

Dragoonclaws
02-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Nope, its not a glitch.
It's more complex and its confirming my thoughts about drops.

Thought, I looted 2 Napalms with 4x enhancer and your statement is not true for me, nor for the other hive farmers I know.

i ll post my thoughts about drops later on an other post, when my ideas are crystal clear.
Main Idea: The drops depends on the run. (time used to finish map, damage done/min, and other stuff. not saying more

ThePvpTwink
02-14-2014, 09:41 PM
Pretty sure drops are by luck. It's not a glitch.

Anireuca
02-14-2014, 10:29 PM
Nope, its not a glitch.
It's more complex and its confirming my thoughts about drops.

Thought, I looted 2 Napalms with 4x enhancer and your statement is not true for me, nor for the other hive farmers I know.

i ll post my thoughts about drops later on an other post, when my ideas are crystal clear.
Main Idea: The drops depends on the run. (time used to finish map, damage done/min, and other stuff. not saying more

for me is still a "glich" or something cuz this happening at me all days i nu drop nothing and come noob and he get stuff this in not luck (for me is just a complex list of items) and when u try farm get nothing only who enter later...
probably this happening only at me but ik a player (friend) all time use x4 and enter all time in maps when is about done and he get all time pink expensive items.... he use all time this stupid "glich"(i call this problem "glich")
ps: srry my english is really bad

Solid Scorpion
02-15-2014, 12:26 AM
The ultimate solution: use a password

ThePvpTwink
02-15-2014, 02:37 AM
The ultimate solution: use a password

Omg *mind explodes* lol

I've gone in at bosses towards the end or died fighting boss and waited for loot in PL and sometimes got best loots. It's just luck. Farming is tedious and repetitive, can't expect every boss to drop good

Dragoonclaws
02-15-2014, 02:41 AM
Will you beleive me If I tell you that I loot pink from hive while being DEAD? no enhancer. jys saying, It all about luck. nothing more.

Winnerhead34
02-23-2014, 05:40 PM
Not sure about this, but I think the dead players still receive exp and drops as long as they are in the area of the fight? I seen +exp appear above dead corpses waiting for an engineer who doesn't exist =.=

Dragoonclaws
02-23-2014, 08:45 PM
Not sure about this, but I think the dead players still receive exp and drops as long as they are in the area of the fight? I seen +exp appear above dead corpses waiting for an engineer who doesn't exist =.=

I agree, but pinks loots, even at STS25 are given. Being dead won't limit your loot range.

KEEP IN MIND. PINKS ARE RANDOM. THE USE OF ENHANCER ONLY INCREASE THE ODDS FOR PINK DROP.

No glitch here, closed thread

ZeroBlu
02-24-2014, 01:11 PM

Yup dead players can still get drops... This one lvl 12 got a denim jacket from the Miner while he was dead.....