View Full Version : Dps or damage?

rafakh
02-14-2014, 06:46 PM
I will going to buy a new weapon and need know what is better for warrior, a weapon with more dps or a weapon with more damage?

jassisor
02-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Damage

inkredible
02-15-2014, 02:59 AM
more damage

Crowsfoot
02-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Proc above all.

Damage over DPS, unless the DPS is so much greater than the later for a minute loss of damage.

zephyruh
02-20-2014, 12:05 PM
Dps

Puntus
02-20-2014, 03:10 PM
it depends of ur gameplay and ur build.

If u want to pvp dmg

if u want to pve kills dps

if u want a best proc maul

if u want a faster kills glaive

Crowsfoot
02-22-2014, 11:48 PM
it depends of ur gameplay and ur build.

If u want to pvp dmg

if u want to pve kills dps

if u want a best proc maul

if u want a faster kills glaive

For PvE I prefer an entombed over an architect blade. Play style is a huge factor. Since VB is a percentage buff you get more bang for your buck with a damage weapon. Additionally, I prefer damage for PvE because of the fact that healing from HoR is based on damage.

VB > WM > HoR
Is a common combo for me to use. I can fight without potions do to the high HP return from buffed HoR and grab a lot of aggro. Add juggernaut when necessary and tank on.

The added benefit is a critical WM deals massive damage (overall higher potential output than any other warrior skill) do to multiple hits on multiple targets.

---

Damage for warriors, in PvE, is generally for a healing player. Many simply pull aggro and keep themselves alive. With the more aggressive stunning of current mobs, it has become harder to maintain aggro. Hence, I prefer a stronger healing presence than taunting one.

The disadvantage is my party has to be able to tie some damage now and then, or be high stunning mages. Because I generally run with two mages,y strategy can result in deathless runs.

Xpell
02-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Mauls which gives the most dmge are too slow. I can't play with them effectively. It seems like it slows down the time it takes to charge up my skill also. :/

LordAlfred
02-23-2014, 11:34 PM
damage