PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! (Not related to the expansion)

diego1marcus
02-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Hello again. You probably know me from my last post about the unjustice of the guild system now, which was closed down (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138092-What-are-happening-to-the-guilds-now) due to the drama and tension that I brought up. So let's make this quick...

After I posted the thread their were a handful of kind people who gave me advice, so I followed them. First of, I wanna apologize to the 2 guilds I flamed earlier about their "system". I just wanted to point out that they were examples to what I was pointing out, that maybe guilds now are just out there for ranking, not for community. Secondly, I took the advice of some and its best for me to lay low for a while. Maybe not reach level cap in time for the expansion, which of course is fine by me. Third, I want to agree on some people that replied to me, particularly Safiras, Limsyoker and Hiosahaf. There are many more guilds I can join and be happy about it.

Again, I apologize for what happened. I didn't want this to happen. I just wanted to clear up whats been bothering me since my return.

Anarchist
02-15-2014, 12:28 AM
I forgive you naughty boy.
c:

Limsi
02-15-2014, 12:34 AM
It's no biggie. I'm pretty sure DM and EOS accept your apology. I hope you have fun in the game! ^.^

inkredible
02-15-2014, 01:36 AM
worst thing you could ever do is taking ur anger out from one guild.. on forums and affecting others :)
good luck to you,

Zeus
02-15-2014, 01:47 AM
It's cool, just know that calling out guilds is not the way to do things! Trust me, I have grudges against some guilds as well but I will never call them out on forums. It's just flat out disrespectful!