PDA

View Full Version : | Notification when SOLD |

Gensin
02-15-2014, 02:10 AM
It will be nice if the Devs and Mods make a notification alert when the item your selling in cs is sold. It will be way easier for Auctioneers like me, it will save time. In fact 6 out of my 10 friends prefer to sit in paradise pier not just to admire its beauty and look for chat merchants. but to check on what they are selling. hope they make it come true C;

nelson131
02-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Great suggestion make it like: [insert character name] your item [insert item name] has been sold. Please come to the is consignment store to retrieve your payment.

ElfDreamer
02-15-2014, 11:19 AM
Good idea!! ^^ AL need it !!

Dragoonclaws
02-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Give that player a "like"

hozukreti
02-16-2014, 08:08 AM
I got this idea long time ago, but forgot to mention in thread, thanks for bring it back to my life..the reason why i am not post kt, i am frustrated because most of suggestion got no feedback from dev/sts team, u can see it at other thread, not even say " yes" "no" "under consideration". Sad about it.

Crixalis
02-16-2014, 08:20 AM
agreeeee!. :victorious:

Prahasit Prahi
02-16-2014, 09:09 AM
We also need notifications for daily quests

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 11:12 AM
We also need notifications for daily quests

Fresh ones are available after 3.30 PM IST (Indian Standard time)

jassisor
02-16-2014, 11:19 AM
+1.

MoloToha
02-16-2014, 11:22 AM
This is a great idea, also there should be an alert about this when you are online. But devs need to update game client for this feature, so, I'm not sure about fast implementation of this.

Deadprezz
02-16-2014, 12:03 PM
A lot of people have suggested this feature before... Come on Sts do it

Gensin
02-17-2014, 04:33 AM
It will save alot of time and it will not make me panic alot hahahah :D

Gensin
02-17-2014, 04:45 AM
I kinda look in the intro mode, the place that there is news, characters and etc.
theres allies there and i look at daily quest tab.

Aikyorx
02-23-2014, 09:02 AM
It will be nice if the Devs and Mods make a notification alert when the item your selling in cs is sold. It will be way easier for Auctioneers like me, it will save time. In fact 6 out of my 10 friends prefer to sit in paradise pier not just to admire its beauty and look for chat merchants. but to check on what they are selling. hope they make it come true C;

+1.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Silverpegasus
02-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Really unnecessary imho. Your auction goods expired in max. 3 days if unsold. Check back every 3 days if you are that lazy. Then if it is sold, good for you, you got an extra slot for merching now. If you are really that short of slots, adding extra auction slots to your character is so cheap, you can even get it from Bard's quest.
I really don't see the need. I have enough alerts and notifications (that I mostly disabled).
Well, if you could do this without slowing the system/ server, go ahead. But i'm guessing this will result in more lag.
Simple and clean is the way, too much add-ons = lag

Gensin
02-24-2014, 09:38 AM
ya, but for us merchers like them above matters, I dont really think a simple notification alert can lag a big server or game maintained always by the devs and mods. we have shazbot and klaas notifications but doesnt lag, maybe its just small meh.. yah but a simple alert wont really crash a big server. Lag is cause by internet connection or much activity, I dont think that out of 10 people all of them sell in cs everytime. in a nutshell I myself dont see a simple alert will lag a maintained game. Ive been spammed 10 messages at once but no arcane ping shows.

I really respect your opinion this is just my theory or guess, I cant really prove it its just my thinking about my idea, I dont know how sts does it, but I think a simple alert wont hurt.

Samhayne
02-24-2014, 09:57 AM
It's been on the "would be great to add to the game" list for a while. It just doesn't bubble to the "man, we just have to do that now!" list, ya know? Thanks for taking the time to write the thread.

MoloToha
02-24-2014, 12:52 PM
It's been on the "would be great to add to the game" list for a while. It just doesn't bubble to the "man, we just have to do that now!" list, ya know? Thanks for taking the time to write the thread.

So, you have the list of improvements, too? It would be great, if you could read this one http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139166-List-of-improvements-We-d-like-to-see-implemented-to-Arcane-Legends (just a little advertisement)

Oedid
02-24-2014, 03:29 PM
+1

yes

Gensin
02-26-2014, 06:58 AM
thanks samhayne :) a great honor for you to post to my thread.