PDA

View Full Version : Admin, i Really need help :(

rreennzz
02-15-2014, 05:04 AM
My FB and gmail account was hacked earlier.. someone told me to visit this site arcanelegend.fordeon.com/spacetime for free plats.. den few mins after my two accounts were hacked, luckily i recovred my FB but gmail was still on the process of recovering.. when i log in AL using my FB account my 3 chars were deleted. i hope u can help me with this issues. thank you

I want my 3 chracters back..

Limsi
02-15-2014, 05:50 AM
Sorry to hear what happened to you. Unfortunately it may take some time thorough investigation in the part of Spacetime Games before they dish out the necessary action. Do remember that by accessing 3rd part sites and logging in your in game information; you are exposing your privacy in grave danger. The moderators have been clear about this as this is not something new to the community.

I suggest you file a ticket to STG here: https://spacetimestudios.desk.com/customer/login?return_to=%2Fcustomer%2Fportal%2Femails%2Fne w

There's no such thing as free platinum from external websites. The only safe and legitimate way to earn them is in game via offers by 3rd parties such as NativeX. May this serve as a lesson to you.

rreennzz
02-15-2014, 07:09 AM
Oh thank you for the link.. i already send email on STS ..

I'm willing to wait just to get my characters back. :)

Rakujin
02-15-2014, 09:21 AM
A problem like yours is happening to me right now. I just submit an offer from nativex from site secret-game-cheats.com. It says u have to pay 1 Euro for membership for 1 week trial. If u like the site, u pay U$ 59,00 per month to continue ur membership. Ive read all terms and conditions and it says u can cancel the this membership anytime before this finish this 1 week trial. I paid the 1 Euro and receive my platinum. But the problem is, u cant log into the site, or they even send u an confirmation email. I thought it was weird and search on Google. Ok, i should done it before but i always download/pay offers from nativex, never had problem with it, i thought it was a serious company. Doing my search i found one guy that happens the same with him. He couldnt cancel the membership in one week, paid the 1 Euro and came debited in his account U$ 30,00 for monthly membership. This site is a serious scam, this company nativex should choose better what offers they put for us. It was my fault too, for dont research before, but anyway, i want it solved, i already talked to my bank to cancel it. DONT DO THE SAME AS I DID, DONT SUBMIT SECRET-GAME-CHEATS OFFER.

rreennzz
02-19-2014, 06:32 AM
I still haven't receive any reply from STG.. I wonder if they were able to read my mail .. zzzZzz