PDA

View Full Version : New drop rates

AmonRaa
05-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Are good, BUT... is it me, or the map creator gets way more than everyone else?

I'm on holiday and have been playing far too much since last night... i got heaps of stuff on MY maps, but earlier today I was running with Man/Love for a 45min and we busted A LOT of bosses, and I didn't get a single decent item,while he got a bunch of purple and a couple of pinks, which confirms what I've been feeling since last night... I've been getting loads of purples and pinks while kids running along got maybe 10-15% tops.

what do you think?

TheBaconKing
05-05-2010, 12:05 PM
I have never hosted/created a game. There have been times when I don't get crap, and there have been times where I got most of the good purple/pink drops in the game.

So continue to play! Basing your statement on one night is a bit off. It it persists the next few days then something might be wrong, but from my time with the game I haven't had any issues. Like I said I never create/host games. I just find and join. I have gotten my fair share of purples/pinks.

haroldiv
05-05-2010, 12:22 PM
after having spent hours and hours hosting and joining games i can tell u with 100% certainty that you just saw a coincidence.

Aerospacegod
05-05-2010, 12:25 PM
That would be silly unless there was a cost to host a game yourself....then I could see a built in benefit of slighting higher drop rates.

Before the change at one point everyone in my group got a pink and I got squat...still peeved on that one lol

Zeya
05-05-2010, 12:30 PM
I was running with Man/Love for a 45min and we busted A LOT
That's what she said.

BestHyun
05-05-2010, 01:26 PM
The prophecy says that if you spin 360 degrees 10 times, run 10 laps around a baseball field, and drink pineapple juice, you will get more drops in Pocket Legends.

Druc
05-05-2010, 01:43 PM
That's what she said.

Lawls..beat me to it

Hurs
05-05-2010, 04:22 PM
The prophecy says that if you spin 360 degrees 10 times, run 10 laps around a baseball field, and drink pineapple juice, you will get more drops in Pocket Legends.

Bah! I drank grapefruit juice.