PDA

View Full Version : A moderator or anybody please help me :O

Anarchist
02-15-2014, 12:09 PM
Please help me i need some info

I am about to buy a ticket from Volagratis completing a offer from TrialPlay

This guys are totally unreliable and i have never successfully completed any of their free offer.

I must buy this ticket for a friend so i want to know if i do this offer and buy the ticket through trialplay will get the plats?
Or will they play jedi mind tricks on me again?

PS: I live in italy

*NATIVEX still owns me 569 plats since october.

VanRah
02-15-2014, 12:21 PM
I never got a single plat from those offers...

Today I did an offer from nativex n when I got the 15plats I was like this O.o miracle!

Anyway that was only one single case n it was a game to download n run.

I don't think the other offers will work, at least for our country (I'm also Italian).

That aside as u can see we don't have other offers so just give up. Gotta be American to get 1000+ plats offers that actually work.

keuiks
02-15-2014, 12:25 PM
If u r going to buy it any way no problem in trying..... Wish ya good luck

NB BEST WAY TO GET IS THROUGH RAFFEL OR STS COMPETITIONS

Anarchist
02-15-2014, 12:35 PM
Gwyrn so the offers we succefully complete should actually be giving us plats (Unlike what they normally do) even though we live in italy right??? :O

VanRah
02-15-2014, 12:41 PM
Yes, they should. But the fact is they don't lol

keikali
02-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Send an email to them, srs. They DO respond. Then they'll ask you for a receipt or something from email.

I normally get it resolved and my plat credited.

Anarchist
02-15-2014, 01:23 PM
Alright i will try again this time but they better give me the plats or....

VanRah
02-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Alright i will try again this time but they better give me the plats or....

Ahahahahahah lemme know what happens XD

Temarichan
02-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Besure to include the ticket in your email as well. And your ign just in case ^_^

I suppose you know that ^_^

xcainnblecterx
02-15-2014, 10:06 PM
Just so you know, sts has nothing to do with plat offers. If you dont get your plat you have to email the company your going through, in this case, trialplay.

Dragoonclaws
02-15-2014, 11:43 PM
Please help me i need some info

I am about to buy a ticket from Volagratis completing a offer from TrialPlay

This guys are totally unreliable and i have never successfully completed any of their free offer.

I must buy this ticket for a friend so i want to know if i do this offer and buy the ticket through trialplay will get the plats?
Or will they play jedi mind tricks on me again?

PS: I live in italy

*NATIVEX still owns me 569 plats since october.

Okay listen, do the offer thingy.

IF you don't get the platinums, contact support here: https://spacetimestudios.desk.com/customer/login?return_to=%2F
put you email and pass, go to "My case" and tell what you have to say there. Add the images as proof and there is a 99.99% chance to get plats

Best proof: Look for an official receipt from the offering company and screenshot it, or just send the document!