PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to get mythics

George Goudelis
02-15-2014, 12:38 PM
I know it is difficuilt and needs hard work to get ur self mythics. But i wanted to ask what would be the best way to get myself some mythics without having to pay large amounts of real money for this game. Trying my luck on locked chests? Or trying to farming to get gold and buy them off the auction? And if farming gold then what would be the best way to do so farming locked and selling them?

hozukreti
02-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Many people just farming locked all day and get rich...nowdays, some people stop farming because of new expension about to come, so pink gear less valuable. Some rumors about new mythic already spread among arlorian, and as u can see old mythic price already down much. My suggestion is, go to guide section, and explore it. Many info u can get from there. Farming, merch and anything about to survive. Good luck.

George Goudelis
02-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Ok thanks

Sheener
02-16-2014, 09:47 PM
Get an engineering degree or be an operator or I&e technician in LA or Houston. U will make bank lol

Mike Stanley
02-16-2014, 10:21 PM
I just farmed enough crates to get around 1.5 mil and then started to merch that's pretty much it. But I did have to tough it out to get enough for lepre then I made multiple accounts and farmed a lot "EASY MONEY" :).