PDA

View Full Version : Free Platinum earn

Acilia17
02-15-2014, 12:57 PM
The Free Platinum Earn wont work every time I try to earn it keeps going to pending? Why wont it work

DocDoBig
02-15-2014, 01:09 PM
Looks like you have some problems with free offers.

Sts hasn't much to do with W3I/NativeX/TP who control the free platinum offers they just support it.
We can't really help you and the Devs can't really fix that, just try to e-mail the W3I/NativeX/TP customer support to get some explanation.

If you need tips, here what you could write them:

''Dear technical support team,

Today (02/15) I have been doing 10 free credit offers which have been offered for the game application Arcane Legends by Spacetime Games. Unfortunately these offers haven't been succeed and I did not get the free credits (Platinum) on my ingame account.

I hope you are able to help me out on this, as far as I know the offers of the Platinum should be in the ''pending'' state so actually I should have received them until now - which I didn't.
My email address on Google Play Store is [example@email.com] and my ingame address of Arcane Legends is [example@email.com].

My apologize if I'm bothering you with this, but every answer and help requiring this is more than appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely, [your name].''

In most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older than 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

Or check these articles:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/topics/435597-free-platinum-offers/articles

Achates
11-01-2019, 08:33 AM
I have finnish a lot of survey offer in Arcane Legends,but never get the plat :/
Can any dev fix this?This is harmful