PDA

View Full Version : Mage bundle pack gives rogue hat?

Wutzgood
02-15-2014, 01:45 PM
I bought the Mage bundle pack and got tribal staff and jungle guard armor but the hat was jungle guard for rogue. Warning to anyone that purchases it.

Sts can i get the Mage jungle guard hat like I was supposed to and take away the rogue one? I collect armor on my Mage and need the matching hat lol.

Samhayne
02-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Hi Wutzgood,

Delphina made the team aware of this issue yesterday evening. Our apologies for the bug. We will be correcting the problem with the patch we have scheduled on Monday. If you haven't already, please write our Support Team an email to support@spacetimestudios.com with the details of what happened and the names of the character(s) involved so we can get the gear changed out for you.

Thanks very much for your understanding.

Wutzgood
02-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the quick response Sam. I'll send the report. It only happened on my main Mage wutzgood.

Samhayne
02-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Likely we will be able to look at who purchased that pack on which character and hopefully be able to swap out the items on the server when it is down for the patch on Monday. No guarantees that will go smoothly though, so always good to follow up with the Support Team for manual resolution.

xXz21
02-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Likely we will be able to look at who purchased that pack on which character and hopefully be able to swap out the items on the server when it is down for the patch on Monday. No guarantees that will go smoothly though, so always good to follow up with the Support Team for manual resolution.

Hi Samhayne.

Can i ask why sts haven't a test server? to test expansion's/update's before put in the public server?

bcus i know the rogue's bug is bcus theys put in the BD a mistake in the query. is a little mistake but i see in the shuyal expansion happend a similar bug too.

but i think sts should have a test-server to test all update's before update the public server.

thanks.

Hiosahaf
02-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Hi Samhayne.

Can i ask why sts haven't a test server? to test expansion's/update's before put in the public server?

bcus i know the rogue's bug is bcus theys put in the BD a mistake in the query. is a little mistake but i see in the shuyal expansion happend a similar bug too.

but i think sts should have a test-server to test all update's before update the public server.

thanks.

They're just 36 people working in a company. There's only so much humans can do. Look how they compensated for it with the contest.

I feel you should be rather grateful to them for bringing awesome content and willing it into a successful reality. Plus the vanity bug, I don't think it caused you any great deal of trouble, did it?

Please be a little more appreciative of how they bring amazing content to a free to play game :)

P.S.- Sorry if it seemed harsh.. was unintended..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

xXz21
02-15-2014, 07:12 PM
They're just 36 people working in a company. There's only so much humans can do. Look how they compensated for it with the contest.

I feel you should be rather grateful to them for bringing awesome content and willing it into a successful reality. Plus the vanity bug, I don't think it caused you any great deal of trouble, did it?

Please be a little more appreciative of how they bring amazing content to a free to play game :)

P.S.- Sorry if it seemed harsh.. was unintended..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

im asking why theys haven't a test-server i don't say theys never do nothing -.- so i can't ask this??

a test-server obviusly people who want join can join but is only to test new content.

i know theys only have 36 people. is only a question..

Anarchist
02-15-2014, 07:29 PM
im asking why theys haven't a test-server i don't say theys never do nothing -.- so i can't ask this??

a test-server obviusly people who want join can join but is only to test new content.

i know theys only have 36 people. is only a question..

I like the fact everybody is a QA and they test the game then report to the devs whats good or wrong. It gives a sense of direct connection from player to developer.

Wutzgood
02-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Thanks again. Recieved my hat yesterday and still got to keep the rogue one.