PDA

View Full Version : Omg... Cool App amazing graphics..

MoarPewPew
12-01-2010, 08:45 AM
I love pocket legends but look at this.
It's made by epic games and this is there demo app, epic citadel.

They are coming out with the full game in ~2 weeks.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk178/Crohner2/0ce9118c.jpg

Arterra
12-01-2010, 09:00 AM
I guess. Let's see what 1.6 or next campaign turns out to be.

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Looks cool is it a fps
and is it on apple or android

Justg
12-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Without question that is a beautiful game!

Arterra
12-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Hmm if JustG remarks on it so then he must have a hidden ace up his sleeves...
And if you are tired of ALL your posts being subject to interpretation just say so lol.

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Where have you guys bee? We've been talking about that game for weeks ;)

Arterra
12-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Don't make me put up MY million screenshots. Ah, too Late. It will happen.

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 09:59 AM
I have a feeling I might suck at Infinity Blade, bc it requires actual skill. But I don't care, I'm buying anyway.

Justg
12-01-2010, 10:01 AM
And if you are tired of ALL your posts being subject to interpretation just say so lol.

No ace... that game looks amazing and those guys definitely deserve props. Of course there is no way you will be playing with thousands of other people from around the world on a huge variety of devices. Okay maybe a few aces...

Balonia
12-01-2010, 10:08 AM
No ace... that game looks amazing and those guys definitely deserve props. Of course there is no way you will be playing with thousands of other people from around the world on a huge variety of devices. Okay maybe a few aces...

Yes!! A few aces.
I figure you contact them and hire some of their people!

Ellyidol
12-01-2010, 10:10 AM
G has a Staff Drain skill? 0.0

Arterra
12-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Lol tbh I think the day PL puts angled camera viewing back in, all other app will lose.
The thing is I think PL has some hidden/locked features that they can't seem to put in due to compatibility with slower machines. I wonder what will happen with PC version...

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 10:14 AM
They're two very different games, tho. PL is focused on the mmo part, while IB is focused on advanced fight mechanics. It's more of a fighting game than an rpg, even.

smoae
12-01-2010, 04:25 PM
G knows all the insider stuff... Disappointed though I have to admit, but even with just pvp it will be good.

Survivorfan
12-01-2010, 04:45 PM
wil the full game be free? anyone know cause i had it but had to delete it cause its such a big game. if its going to stay free, i don't mid the extra space.

MoarPewPew
12-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Infinity blade is rumored to cost $ 5.99. USD

KingFu
12-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Yeah, my friend Darkchylde told me about it a couple months ago. I can't wait for it! I mean, PL is better :p

G said on FB that they're really talented. :rolleyes:

Necrobane
12-01-2010, 05:06 PM
That's a very good price for the amount of works that looks to have been put into it, even just exploring the world was fun for a couple hours. Wonder what the actual game will be like...

Torrentula81
12-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Hope a major overhaul update comes out before this game before to many people leave and never look back. PL has so much potential but to much stuff is missing for.me atm. Charecters seam to be all the same more less, diff name same spell as next guy. Nothing to do at lvl 50. 90% armor is useless or so much alike its filler. Gold useless. The list goes on.
Guilds will be epic. Maybe male version faces. Overhaul all the faces while were at it. I don't mean to rag cause it is fun but boring at the same time. Im sure many relate. I know its still new but six months since start im gussing? I think an experienced company should help plan the game out to be more rock solid. The devs im sure are good people but i feel progress is to slow. By the time this game matures there will be a new generation making this obsalite. Graphics are borderline as of right now for me. Time will tell.

Let's hope for good times to come before to late. Make a HD version and I would be more then pleased. Cost I can see will be an issue as well. 20.00 bucks for all maps give or take and climbing vs 5.99. Each will hold its own place but who will be better?

Again not flaming or putting down in any way PL. Have much respect for the first real mobil mmo. Just an angle I see here. A pivotal turning point of sink or swim. Many suggestions have been written. Time to put them into this game. Id like to see a post of what the devs see this game will be like in a year from now to know where they are coming from. Feel left in the dark. Hoping.

Ogediah
12-01-2010, 06:18 PM

That isn't a game, it is a demo for a game engine. Spacetime already has their own game engine ;)

Arterra
12-01-2010, 06:19 PM
That isn't a game, it is a demo for a game engine. Spacetime already has their own game engine ;)

a demo for a game coming up very shortly. and using unreal engine. O.o

addiekai
12-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Can you imagine an iDevice running a game based on the Unreal Engine :o

Arterra
12-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Can you imagine an iDevice running a game based on the Unreal Engine :o

uhh right now, epic citadel. and in a few weeks, its full version.

Kossi
12-01-2010, 07:30 PM
omg lol
its free now
just imagine how much it will cost :(
i cant get the demo cus my ipod doesnt have good enough graphics :(

im guessing around 20$, hey thats an amazing app

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 07:44 PM
It's only going to be $5.99 and coming out next week.
I imagine the price is bc they know they'll sell a lot more if they don't jack up the price. $5.99 is reasonable for such a groundbreaking game, I'm sure there won't be too many hesitant people. And I usually wait for games (like Gameloft) to go on sale for 1-2 bucks. But I'm buying this one the day it comes out.

And btw, what PL should really be concerned about is Dungeon Defenders, which appears to be a real MMORPG using the unreal engine.

MoarPewPew
12-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Yeah dungeon defenders looks epic.

Winternight
12-01-2010, 08:23 PM

I smell a faint hint of jealousy here. :p

Anyway, the demo for Epic Citadel was released quite a while ago. Too bad I can't run it on my 2G device.

Darkchylde
12-01-2010, 08:54 PM
That game is Infinity Blade an it comes out dec 6 it was origionally called project sword then it was changed to epic citadel and it gonna rock truly unbelivable and amaxing

Arterra
12-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Yeah dungeon defenders looks epic.

doesn't it? It actually has more than one dimension of movement! THERE IS JUMPING!

Lesrider
12-01-2010, 08:57 PM
doesn't it? It actually has more than one dimension of movement! THERE IS JUMPING!

I noticed that too! See devs, it's doable!

Darkchylde
12-02-2010, 06:21 PM
cool i checked out the movie of dungeon defenders that looks like something i be keepin an eye on :)

Justg
12-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Jumping is doable, but not wise imo... it adds a whole nother dimension to keep track of. Right now collision is determined by a 2-D plane, if we added jumping we would need to add walls to everything. More data, more places for bugs to occur, worse performance.

And Winter, I am in no way jealous. I said I like and respect these guys. I am very comfortable with what and who we are as well :)

addiekai
12-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Did I just see it correctly...

G likes these guys...? The word "like" and "guys" should be together.. LoL

jk G :o

Arterra
12-02-2010, 06:59 PM
it adds a whole nother dimension to keep track of. Right now collision is determined by a 2-D plane, if we added jumping we would need to add walls to everything. More data, more places for bugs to occur, worse performance.

FINALLY got a dev to make a statement on 2D style...

I while back i suggested inclined or uneven surfaces. not so much to see the dreaded horizon of lagg, but to make it more realistic to the landscape! a hallway leading downwards to the boss would be cool, or AO1 desert being uneven and hilly.
and even if no jumping, can you make multiple levels with stairs? EPIC. really think it shouldn't add too many more walls considering it is still 2D movement

Lesrider
12-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Lol we need an mc Escher stage! I'm sure that won't be a developer's nightmare ;)

MoarPewPew
12-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Infinity blade was submitted to apple already :) about a week ago lol

Slow apple....

Darkchylde
12-02-2010, 08:41 PM
G "givin props an respect ...from one developer to another developer "claps and applauses... way to go ,,
competition is everything it makes one to be even better

bladesword
12-03-2010, 09:51 AM
1. Wha the name of the game?
2. Wha kind of game is it?