PDA

View Full Version : Guilds in game

Arterra
12-01-2010, 09:39 AM
It is Definetly time to make guilds a valid in-game option.

The current easiest way to do so would be to allow name changing for like 10plat. Maybe in the avatar page allow players to see previous names in order to counter scamming and such.

If not, then the future 1.6 should have this in the works. A friend system truly is joy enough, being able to outright see if someone is in your guild or not seems like the best step in player connectivity

We have plenty of guilds here ready to be activated if this is implemented soon. But many are folding as players move on and since guilds dot actually exist yet it is hard to keep them going. (sigh, Tenacity, live on!)

Zandog
12-01-2010, 12:43 PM
I believe name changes wont be necessary to place guild tags on their names if that's what you mean. Once a player is accepted into a guild in game, the player should have the option in their profile settings to place guild tags on their name. Thus making name changes only necessary for those who really want it.

thugimmortal
12-01-2010, 01:07 PM
I wanna join a guild but im only a level 18 until i can get plat after that i will become a great asset to any team but alas im stuck at 18 but if someone gave me a chance i could reprisent in forest haven and dark forest until i am able to upgrade