PDA

View Full Version : Spend plats on what ?

Runescape
02-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Well i earned roughly about 200 platinum and was wondering what to spend it on. I am lvl 35 and not planong to get 36 until the new update comes out... Buying a chunk of locked crates sound found but sounds likke ill be screwed... Im looking to make big gold without the "buy luck elixir and farm locks..."

Thx in advance

Prahasit Prahi
02-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Buy the mythic pet

A new one might come after expansion if it's good buy it
Or ur wish

~Prahi

Spyce
02-15-2014, 08:49 PM
Should of bought Slag when it was 250 platinum.

Milan Lame Man
02-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Yes, I think everything but plat-exclusive pets can be obtained by other means than spending plat.
Currently I'd buy Dart and Hazel for Beastmaster title, and Haze because it's good but I'm waiting to see what pets come with Enclave.
Generally newer pets are better than the old. Of course.

Runescape
02-15-2014, 09:33 PM
Buy the mythic pet

Or ur wish

~Prahi
Pet? Couldnt a make more cash off locked or something? Btw which pet

Should of bought Slag when it was 250 platinum.

Uh???

Yes, I think everything but plat-exclusive pets can be obtained by other means than spending plat.
Currently I'd buy Dart and Hazel for Beastmaster title, and Haze because it's good but I'm waiting to see what pets come with Enclave.
Generally newer pets are better than the old. Of course.

Why would i buy pets i dont use >.< i got my pet for my rogue (MrCraw)... Idk why people want to buy pets

mrjjangles
02-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Why would i buy pets i dont use >.< i got my pet for my rogue (MrCraw)... Idk why people want to buy pets
I believe you have quite a bit to learn...

Limsi
02-15-2014, 10:26 PM
Pet? Couldnt a make more cash off locked or something? Btw which pet

Uh???

Because pets are undoubtedly the best equipment there. A toon= Skill+gear+pet. It makes up a huge chunk of one's overall stat! The arcane ability will also be included as a vital arsenal to the skill line up

Dragoonclaws
02-15-2014, 10:38 PM
HI RUNESCAPE,

DO YOU REMEMBER DRAGON CLAWS?

ARE YOU RS3 or RS 2006?

Runescape
02-16-2014, 04:02 AM
I believe you have quite a bit to learn...

Idk but mccraw is really good pet, id rather use my plat for gold then a pet... Btw i have 200 plats

Because pets are undoubtedly the best equipment there. A toon= Skill+gear+pet. It makes up a huge chunk of one's overall stat! The arcane ability will also be included as a vital arsenal to the skill line up

Mccraw ability blows....

HI RUNESCAPE,

DO YOU REMEMBER DRAGON CLAWS?

ARE YOU RS3 or RS 2006?

None of them... Got perma banned and the company is bad ... I wish i could change name on here

alexdroog
02-16-2014, 04:29 AM
Run elite maps and use plat to revive. Increases fun factor and dropped boxes still sell.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Boltmage
02-16-2014, 06:51 AM
Do not buy a pet if you only want gold! you wont receive an egg it will go straight to your stable. I'd say buy the new vanitys and sell them for a quick few hundred k :)

Xstealthxx
02-16-2014, 08:44 AM
if you want gold buy luck lix.then hunt crates.
if you want pet wait next season for the possible counterpart of singe..

btw: level up dont waste your chance for the lvl 36 banner

utpal
02-16-2014, 10:28 AM
#1 consult an astrologer
#2 see in which time or day u will be extremely lucky
#3 pray to God or go to church
#4 open locked crates there in the church
#5 u got singe, samael and kershal scepter in jst one lock. or u got all mythic and arcane studs using 200plats opening crates

U r super rich now. :)

Runescape
02-16-2014, 10:48 AM
#1 consult an astrologer
#2 see in which time or day u will be extremely lucky
#3 pray to God or go to church
#4 open locked crates there in the church
#5 u got singe, samael and kershal scepter in jst one lock. or u got all mythic and arcane studs using 200plats opening crates

U r super rich now. :)

Haha i might do that

if you want gold buy luck lix.then hunt crates.
if you want pet wait next season for the possible counterpart of singe..

btw: level up dont waste your chance for the lvl 36 banner

Meh i dont need banner... 35->36 exp will be nerf soon

Sheener
02-16-2014, 11:03 AM
Buy the mythic pet

Or ur wish

~Prahi

this. But u need 250 plat

himanshugupt
02-16-2014, 11:05 AM
the 26000 xp will be compensated for next levels

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Run elite maps and use plat to revive. Increases fun factor and dropped boxes still sell.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Anything except this

Runescape
02-16-2014, 11:29 AM
this. But u need 250 plat

Like i said, i dont need a pet

the 26000 xp will be compensated for next levels

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

No? All that will happens is if i have 25k exp/ 26k ot will turn to 2.5k/2.6k

Anything except this

Ikr, maybe he was trolling/joking

Runescape
02-16-2014, 11:31 AM
Do not buy a pet if you only want gold! you wont receive an egg it will go straight to your stable. I'd say buy the new vanitys and sell them for a quick few hundred k :)

Well which vanity are worth the most platinum / gold wise. I have all 3 classes

Haligali
02-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Buy stash slots or save for respec.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Limsi
02-16-2014, 04:13 PM
go for inventory and auction slots (might help with crate storage and selling) as for the remainder go ahead and buy yourself those luck elixirs when you feel farming for crates. goodluckie

Runescape
02-20-2014, 10:19 PM
go for inventory and auction slots (might help with crate storage and selling) as for the remainder go ahead and buy yourself those luck elixirs when you feel farming for crates. goodluckie

As i said, i wont farm crate. Tho now that i have my 368 plat and my account back i might just wait for expension

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Limsi
02-20-2014, 10:35 PM
you asked for opinions and you're gunning em down. Goodluck anyway

Runescape
02-20-2014, 11:57 PM
you asked for opinions and you're gunning em down. Goodluck anyway

If you read the thread you would already know that

Limsi
02-21-2014, 12:02 AM
If you read the thread you would already know that

The answer is simple to earn gold with your plats: Get elixirs and farm crates. You want the easy way out? go ahead and try the crates and tell me how it turns out. Purchase those vanities and resell em? Everyone knows that patience is the key with these crates - selling em high when the demand is at its peak (myth and arcane double odds weekends) Good luck with your short term desire of earning gold.

As for mccraw's ability: I can't fathom the idea you see it as a good pet for your rogue. We may vary with our opinions but it's just peculiar why you would want to stick with a pet that lowers your overall mana.

Runescape
02-21-2014, 12:47 AM
The answer is simple to earn gold with your plats: Get elixirs and farm crates. You want the easy way out? go ahead and try the crates and tell me how it turns out. Purchase those vanities and resell em? Everyone knows that patience is the key with these crates - selling em high when the demand is at its peak (myth and arcane double odds weekends) Good luck with your short term desire of earning gold.

As for mccraw's ability: I can't fathom the idea you see it as a good pet for your rogue. We may vary with our opinions but it's just peculiar why you would want to stick with a pet that lowers your overall mana.

1- I will buy vanities, sell them, buy bunch of crates and farm them and sell them later on
2- i use mccraw for the stat bonus, idc bout ability they are pointless in pve
3- bleh

Limsi
02-21-2014, 01:39 AM
1- I will buy vanities, sell them, buy bunch of crates and farm them and sell them later on
2- i use mccraw for the stat bonus, idc bout ability they are pointless in pve
3- bleh

Pointless arcane ability of pets? I'm already done here. Goodluck

Runescape
02-21-2014, 01:54 AM
Pointless arcane ability of pets? I'm already done here. Goodluck

Lmfao yes they are, tell me 1 that is extremely needed for farming locks, because thats the only thing i do on arcane

Limsi
02-21-2014, 02:38 AM
That's your problem. The only thing you do is farm locks. Let's see how you put mccraw to use in the new expansion or even the existing elite zones. Well since you're at the pet issue, how about malison? He has an aoe passive attack and definitely helps in mob clearing. Kettle? The speed boost is amazing and may lead to efficient km3 runs. Crawly? He can root mobs into place which may help you and your team(assuming you are with undergeared pugs since a usual mythic team would just run and gun) gather and organize them for the kill?

And again since the only thing you do is farm locks, i believe my original suggestion would help you yield better income. There's no quick way of earning "A LOT" of gold as how you put it in your first post.

Thewitch
02-21-2014, 02:38 AM
Buy leprechaun pendant, go to farm, get lockeds and then open them If you want. If dont, you can sell them when price is 13-15k. Thats very easy way! :)

Runescape
02-21-2014, 11:44 AM
That's your problem. The only thing you do is farm locks. Let's see how you put mccraw to use in the new expansion or even the existing elite zones. Well since you're at the pet issue, how about malison? He has an aoe passive attack and definitely helps in mob clearing. Kettle? The speed boost is amazing and may lead to efficient km3 runs. Crawly? He can root mobs into place which may help you and your team(assuming you are with undergeared pugs since a usual mythic team would just run and gun) gather and organize them for the kill?

And again since the only thing you do is farm locks, i believe my original suggestion would help you yield better income. There's no quick way of earning "A LOT" of gold as how you put it in your first post.

Well i know that and i will farm locks (already started) ... I might buy a better pet but mccraw crit bonus is nice since i spam my aimed shot.

Runescape
02-21-2014, 11:45 AM
Buy leprechaun pendant, go to farm, get lockeds and then open them If you want. If dont, you can sell them when price is 13-15k. Thats very easy way! :)

I already got a lepre