PDA

View Full Version : Drop rates

:-(
02-15-2014, 09:59 PM
I have a question about drops. Of course once you loot a pink it is highly unlikely you will loot another one very quickly. If you loot a pink crafting component does it act like another normal pink drop? My last 4 drops over 15hrs have been only natural red diamonds and I hope I my chances haven't reset and I have to go through hundreds of runs to get a chance at another drop that isn't some cheap crafting component. Thanks :(

lightzone
02-15-2014, 10:24 PM
It's all in your head... I truly don't know the math but try not to think about it if you get what I mean haha. It'll just mess with you... just be consistent and your luck will take a turn for the better.

ThePvpTwink
02-15-2014, 10:44 PM
No, you can get multiple pinks within a few runs. It's all luck.

Griffinfan
02-15-2014, 11:42 PM
There is not set pink drop rate for your character, if there was then there would be no such thing as 100% luck elixir :)

If you don't want crafting components I suggest you try different maps, I have found some maps drop better pinks (and less crafting stuff) than other maps

Chopper
02-15-2014, 11:56 PM
To be fair, it does seem that the majority of pinks being dropped at BSM are Natural Red DIamonds. For me, I've witnesses at least 60% of all pinks being dropped are the diamonds. Seems like a little bit of a rip off now. As for my own drops, the last 7 pinks, 6 of them have been red diamonds.

quantionus
02-16-2014, 02:53 AM
i dropped gem regelia and right after got the phoenix bow so it just drops or doesnt but if you want fast cash try sandcaves , it drops really fast and ea cost like 10 k so if u get 10 drops u ll have 100k

Aerospacegod
02-16-2014, 06:30 AM
Yesterday I had 3 drops in a row that were pink. One drop doesn't affect the next although there certainly appears to be times when it rains, and other times when it doesn't. One of the reasons there are so many diamonds is because they do not reroll.

Forty Nine
02-16-2014, 06:42 AM
I know this isn't a pink but in Nuri hallow's one of the bosses dropped a 'Glyph blade steel' for me worth 300-400k. Then I went back on the same map, and the boss dropped me another 'Glyph blade steel'. Talk about luck ey......

:-(
02-16-2014, 11:15 AM
What bsm maps should I try? Those hours of farming included magma fields and slayer

quantionus
02-16-2014, 01:00 PM
What bsm maps should I try? Those hours of farming included magma fields and slayer

stay with slayer , its the best map and the dragon is easy with 2 mages 2 birds and a bear with combo elixs. It takes like 4 mins to kill ea at most and u get really good pinks there