PDA

View Full Version : Common and Rare loot -_-

Boltmage
02-16-2014, 05:51 AM
Hi, if it would be possible please incorporate an option setting where all white and green drops become gold drops. I know I can sell them but it's time consuming and monotonous!

Alternatively make an option to stop your pet picking up these junk items because i would rather leave them where they are than sell for 4 gold. Nobody needs a smelly helm and I'm going to spank my monkey (Clyde) if he picks another one up!

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 06:25 AM
I simply gift the loot to my friends. Just to annoy them :banana: :banana:

Boltmage
02-16-2014, 06:42 AM
Lmao that is a viable option but the amount of junk I collect... I need more friends !!

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 06:44 AM
Lmao that is a viable option but the amount of junk I collect... I need more friends !!

I usually use my GMs inventory XD :banana: :banana: :banana: it's fun!

Gensin
02-17-2014, 04:41 AM
For me commons and rares a good why? for example i got a bunch of those garbages, I used 25 pots to run km3 *sold those garbages in inventory sell* I recieved a little gold from those, but really not enough but atleast it contributed a little bit. but if your running in backenridge for the crates, i dont really bother summoning my pet, sometimes I summon valkin, august and jack just for its ability to give me mana.

Hoardseeker
02-18-2014, 06:14 AM
Check " Need more Options" thread in page 2-4 I made it months ago!!!

Madnex
02-18-2014, 06:24 AM
With the extreme legendary drop rates of locked crates, common and rare loot have become useless. I agree with making it possible to adjust our pets so they don't pick it up.