PDA

View Full Version : buying pet for platinum

himanshugupt
02-16-2014, 11:27 AM
if I buy haze or Clyde or abadon for platinum from stable the would I get the egg or the pet.
because I will be using them for selling

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

jassisor
02-16-2014, 11:32 AM
I am a non-plat player,I never buy pet from stable from plat but I sure if u buy pet with plat in stable,u only get pet not egg. I never seen Haze egg in CS.

xXz21
02-16-2014, 01:51 PM
u can't get egg in stable just the pet.

Striderevil
02-16-2014, 02:37 PM
As part of the concierge service for using plats they will make sure to hatch it for you, give your pet all the required vaccinations and then hand you a nice baby pet.

Limsi
02-16-2014, 07:08 PM
Yes, both of the posts above are right. When you purchase directly from the stable, you will get the pet form. If you want the egg version, try visiting the story/hauntlet token store to get the egg equivalent of some pets like (colton, shiloh, and uries)

Hectororius
02-17-2014, 10:21 AM
Clyde haze wyatt abaddon dart are stable only purchases so no eggs. The mythic eggs that are currently available are from an egg event from crates.

Only Ewen and Grimm where available as purchasable eggs during Halloween event from a specific NPC in the game

kayle.barton kayle.barton
02-21-2014, 03:00 PM
Clyde haze wyatt abaddon dart are stable only purchases so no eggs. The mythic eggs that are currently available are from an egg event from crates.

Only Ewen and Grimm where available as purchasable eggs during Halloween event from a specific NPC in the game

You can actually buy abaddon eggs. I've seen them in auction . Never haze though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hectororius
02-22-2014, 03:50 PM
You can actually buy abaddon eggs. I've seen them in auction . Never haze though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

good thing I mentioned the part about the current mythic eggs were only a limited release from an event in locked crates... otherwise I would be spreading misinformation.