View Full Version : VIP crates... How many plats have to spend to get 'em?

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 02:47 PM
Just interested to know how or when are we rewarded with them VIP crates in stash?
I've only heard of this.

So how many plats do we have to spend? How many plats did u spend? This is not a show off kinda thread...

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 02:49 PM
Lol you started a thread!?! I thought you wanted to know about what amount of plat spent is too much :p

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

DocDoBig
02-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Check this thread about when the VIP crates have been added: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93028

Sam said "Ever spent $19.99 or more in any Spacetime Game", but I'm not quite sure if they still do that give-out, so before you do anything better wait for a correct answer. ;)

EDIT:
VIP Crates haven't been given out since a couple of months ago. Your friend must not have seen his there.

The VIP Damage Elixir in a Chest is a new one. We do such thank you gifts from time to time to select accounts. Thanks very much for your patronage and have fun in Arcane Legends!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99201-vip-crates-and-elixirs&p=1107988&viewfull=1#post1107988

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 02:59 PM
Dude I spent more than 20 bucks on this game.
Never seen that VIP crate ever.
Just heard about it today.

And hiosahaf confirmed it.. And logged :p
Dude u left me hanging.

Spyce
02-16-2014, 03:00 PM
You have to spend 69k platinum.

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 03:00 PM

Dude u left me hanging.

Lol sorry! I had to go! :/

DocDoBig
02-16-2014, 03:02 PM

Dude u left me hanging.

It's quite a while ago when they first appeared, no worry they have the same drop rate as normal Crates.

TuMadreee
02-16-2014, 03:02 PM
The only mythic I looted was from a VIP crate, lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 03:04 PM
How many plats u spent Tumadree?

DocDoBig
02-16-2014, 03:05 PM
The only mythic I looted was from a VIP crate, lol.

Uproar threads "WE WANT VIP CRATES" incoming. ;)

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 03:05 PM
U sure?

You have to spend 69k platinum.

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 03:06 PM

Wow.. unknowingly, I started something, again. Jeez..

TuMadreee
02-16-2014, 03:07 PM

Haha I'm serious, every single one of my YouTube videos with non VIP crates end up with me spending all my plat. I guess what you want comes at the least expected moment :)

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Haha I'm serious, every single one of my YouTube videos with non VIP crates end up with me spending all my plat. I guess what you want comes at the least expected moment :)

What she means is, it's based on LUCK Moe. VIP crates have the SAME drop rate as NORMAL crates.

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Dude. I just want to have me some VIP crates. Am not asking for mythics or arcane.....!
A VIP banner would be lovely...

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 03:11 PM
As I said, I don't want anything special in it.

Just want some VIP locked stuff...

No arcane no mythic...

What she means is, it's based on LUCK Moe. VIP crates have the SAME drop rate as NORMAL crates.

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Dude. I just want to have me some VIP crates. Am not asking for mythics or arcane.....!

Ohkay :) there is no banner btw

keikali
02-16-2014, 03:26 PM
I've gotten 1 VIP crate before in my stash and I did not have to spend anywhere near 20K Plat, just saying.

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 03:32 PM
U see, this is what's bothering me, I never got any!!!

I've gotten 1 VIP crate before in my stash and I did not have to spend anywhere near 20K Plat, just saying.

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Well, how many plats did you spend?

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 03:44 PM
Allot.

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 03:48 PM
Allot.

Well did you spend 20K plat? Plat, not bucks.

Hiosahaf
02-16-2014, 03:54 PM
If ever I got such a loot, I'd die of happiness. That is, if I had the money to open crates. I'm of no use now, sorry.

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 03:56 PM
If ever I got such a loot, I'd die of happiness. That is, if I had the money to open crates. I'm of no use now, sorry.

Sorry dude. I deleted it.
Didn't seem appropriate..
I started this for VIP CRATES only..

Zojak
02-16-2014, 04:38 PM
VIP crates don't just appear once you've spent the money, You likely either weren't around when they happened, or you didnt meet the requirements. They haven't been given out in a long time now. If and when they give them out again, you'll likely get one then.

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 04:43 PM
VIP crates don't just appear once you've spent the money, You likely either weren't around when they happened, or you didnt meet the requirements. They haven't been given out in a long time now. If and when they give them out again, you'll likely get one then.

Please explain ( I weren't around when they happened)
Or (didn't meet the requirements)??

DocDoBig
02-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Please explain ( I weren't around when they happened)
Or (didn't meet the requirements)??

I will just quote myself:

=DocDoBig]Check this thread about when the VIP crates have been added: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93028

Sam said "Ever spent $19.99 or more in any Spacetime Game", but I'm not quite sure if they still do that give-out, so before you do anything better wait for a correct answer. ;)

The link I posted has a thread from Arpil last year.

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 04:55 PM
But that is for elixirs...

Rare
02-16-2014, 05:11 PM

The vip crate was a gift in season 3. I don't think it's something you get after spending a certain amount of plat. From my knowledge, they haven't been given out again.

Hectororius
02-16-2014, 05:26 PM
You know who doesn't get VIP crates? Whiney people who expect them or feel entitled to them.

Zeus
02-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Guys,

I'm sure Moe has spent more than enough platinum.

On AL alone, I've spent 23k plat (let's hide away my PL/SL purchases).

With that, I've gotten two VIP crates in total.

Typically, these days if you are a customer who has spent a considerable amount of money and emailed support about an issue that they were not able to help you with, they will give you however many VIP locked crates that they feel is right.

Keep in mind that they do not give a lot away except in very very very specific circumstances.

Sheener
02-16-2014, 09:12 PM
If they exist I will be very upset

kjed
02-16-2014, 09:24 PM
THIS! ive also spend alot to this game, im wondering how come i dont have this crates?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

xcainnblecterx
02-16-2014, 09:35 PM
Ok moe, first one does not simply get a vip crate. Sure you've probably spent enough to earn one but thats IF STS decides to give out more. Then if they do, not every one that has spent the amount required to earn one will get one. Its simply random or you may just get a vip elixer. Listen to doc read the post he linked you not that hard to understand. For all we know there not.giving them away any more so saying i want i want isnt going to get you anywhere. As for banner or vip specials from crates, dont know how you got that idea. The vip crate is same as a locked one just free to open

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 10:02 PM
Btw I once did email STS about a repeated bug that cost me and my friend 3 million gold.
But they did nothing.

ganda
02-16-2014, 11:29 PM
OMG moe can i have one plzzzz its so badass

Moehummer
02-16-2014, 11:52 PM
OMG moe can i have one plzzzz its so badass

A VIP crate?
I haven't got one myself. And I think I think they r untradeable.

Moehummer
02-17-2014, 12:14 PM
If they exist I will be very upset
Sadly they do.. I've seen screen shots...

Maxcd
02-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Like Doc said, they were given out to members who spent $20.00 cumulatively on a Spacetime Studios game. This was during a specific time period in Season 3 only (Kraken Expansion). They don't continue to give out VIP Crates and as much as I know, that was the only way to obtain one. The only difference between a VIP Crate and a regular crate is that a VIP crate didn't cost 15 platinum to open. There were two similar promotions like this also. One where you would automatically obtain Speed a and Damage elixirs on your character if you paid $19.99 in platinum or if you reached the level 26 level cap during April's Double XP weekend before Nordr (Doc posted the link to it) and another event where you would receive a VIP Damage Elixir in your stash if you cumulatively spent $20.00 on a spacetime game. There is currently no promotion like this and you won't get any VIP reward for paying $19.99 worth of platinum.

Just to reiterate. These were past promotions. You won't get any "VIP Reward" for paying for platinum now. However another promotion like this could arise.

Haligali
02-17-2014, 01:45 PM
I can give you a crate for free, if thats your problem. -.-

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

DocDoBig
02-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Like Doc said, they were given out to members who spent $20.00 cumulatively on a Spacetime Studios game. This was during a specific time period in Season 3 only (Kraken Expansion). They don't continue to give out VIP Crates and as much as I know, that was the only way to obtain one. The only difference between a VIP Crate and a regular crate is that a VIP crate didn't cost 15 platinum to open. There were two similar promotions like this also. One where you would automatically obtain Speed a and Damage elixirs on your character if you paid $19.99 in platinum or if you reached the level 26 level cap during April's Double XP weekend before Nordr (Doc posted the link to it) and another event where you would receive a VIP Damage Elixir in your stash if you cumulatively spent $20.00 on a spacetime game. There is currently no promotion like this and you won't get any VIP reward for paying $19.99 worth of platinum.

Just to reiterate. These were past promotions. You won't get any "VIP Reward" for paying for platinum now. However another promotion like this could arise.

Thank you for the clarification. :smile:

Rare
02-17-2014, 04:34 PM
I can give you a crate for free, if thats your problem. -.-

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

I'll take one!