PDA

View Full Version : Anyone has done the "secret-games-cheat" offer

Runescape
02-16-2014, 05:26 PM
Well as the title say, I wanna know if i can cancel my subscription before being charged... I wish to know today because i will do the offer and cancel sometimes soon...

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Rare
02-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Not sure what you mean. Related to AL?

keikali
02-16-2014, 06:01 PM
My guildie had the same problem so I manage to find him the support email.

Send an email to: support@secret-game-cheats.com

Tell them that you want to cancel your membership etc. They will respond and ask for your last 4 digits of your CC so they can process it.

After that I would just monitor your CC bill just to make sure you don't get an unexpected charge for like $30.

Xenobiotic
02-16-2014, 06:09 PM

Tell them that you want to cancel your membership etc. They will respond and ask for your last 4 digits of your CC so they can process it.

After that I would just monitor your CC bill just to make sure you don't get an unexpected charge for like $30.

U making that stuff up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runescape
02-16-2014, 06:13 PM

I found their number and i have an ios app to call anywhere so i will use it else email them

Runescape
02-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Ok ive done the offer, how long for me to get my plat reward? Cause ive got nothing and its starts to make me go crazy :P

keikali
02-16-2014, 06:21 PM
U making that stuff up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found their number and i have an ios app to call anywhere so i will use it else email them

No. Please refer to: http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=92745&extra=&page=4

Someone else had the same issue with a different game. They have a UK based number which they hardly answer according to the thread.

Best bet is to email them because they responded pretty fast for my guildie.

Runescape
02-16-2014, 06:35 PM
No. Please refer to: http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=92745&extra=&page=4

Someone else had the same issue with a different game. They have a UK based number which they hardly answer according to the thread.

Best bet is to email them because they responded pretty fast for my guildie.

I called them on their usa number and they amswered and told me it was best to cancel by phone because they have issues with emails

Sheener
02-16-2014, 09:44 PM
U r confusing me lol. I dont have plat or gold cheats

Runescape
02-16-2014, 09:59 PM
U r confusing me lol. I dont have plat or gold cheats

No the offer for platinum (free platinum) was to try a trial on something called "secret-games-cheat". I completed it but got nothing

Sheener
02-16-2014, 10:08 PM
I have never heard of the secret cheat offer for platinum lol. Well if it gives nothing I will stay away lol

Runescape
02-17-2014, 12:25 AM
I have never heard of the secret cheat offer for platinum lol. Well if it gives nothing I will stay away lol

Well itcost me 1 euro but i will get my currency else its false advertisement which is fraud... So ill get 364 plata for 1£

Anarchist
02-17-2014, 01:27 AM
If this people have nothing to do with trialplay or nativeX or any other official company directly related to sts....you have tricked my friend.

Runescape
02-17-2014, 07:41 AM
If this people have nothing to do with trialplay or nativeX or any other official company directly related to sts....you have tricked my friend.

Dude you dont understand... I got the offer directly from arcane legends... Gah

Argyros
02-17-2014, 08:12 AM
There must have been an offer from TrialPay in Arcane Legends called "secret-games-cheat." Runescape must have completed it, but not received his platinum. It apparently costed 1euro.

Runescape
02-17-2014, 09:27 AM
There must have been an offer from TrialPay in Arcane Legends called "secret-games-cheat." Runescape must have completed it, but not received his platinum. It apparently costed 1euro.

Well not trialpay but xNative, but you got it! I contacted STS waiting for them to answer and give me my
Plats :)

Runescape
02-17-2014, 08:49 PM
Good news, spacetime replied to my email to know what game and what is my character new... Just need to recover my account and i get my platinum