PDA

View Full Version : frost bow

Reincar
12-01-2010, 05:54 PM
So, I'm looking in the auction for a good bow and I come across a green frost bow of suitability for 2k, dmg 50-60 for lvl 28. After I get it I notice I can't find another weapon that even comes close to this bow for like 10 lvls. I know this isn't a pressing matter, but I think its odd that even pinks at the same lvl don't come close to this weapon. To get use a pink bow or spike I lose a lot of dmg and a lot of dps. So I'm just curious. Why make this way better than the pinks. Isn't the point of being a pink to be better than the other colors?

FluffNStuff
12-01-2010, 05:58 PM
So, I'm looking in the auction for a good bow and I come across a green frost bow of suitability for 2k, dmg 50-60 for lvl 28. After I get it I notice I can't find another weapon that even comes close to this bow for like 10 lvls. I know this isn't a pressing matter, but I think its odd that even pinks at the same lvl don't come close to this weapon. To get use a pink bow or spike I lose a lot of dmg and a lot of dps. So I'm just curious. Why make this way better than the pinks. Isn't the point of being a pink to be better than the other colors?

It sounds like that is a bow from the Elite Campaign. It is level 30, but it is a lot more challenging then the regular level 30 area of Lost Expedition so the loot is better. There is a pink version of that bow, but it is level 30, not 28, as only the greens in the Elite area are 28.