PDA

View Full Version : Please someone

Prahasit Prahi
02-17-2014, 12:42 PM
Can someone please post glacian level 30 passive ability please 30 or greater than 30

~Prahi

Ihateppl
02-17-2014, 12:45 PM
um. plotting some nefarious glacian involved deed?

DocDoBig
02-17-2014, 03:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWMFDDDnnII

At 1:20

Prahasit Prahi
02-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Thanks Doc

Does it's passives ability changes at level 36 or remains the same?

For normals pets the passives changes for every 5 levels but for arcane it takes 10 levels right?
So does it change at level 36 or remains the same? as it's the highest capped level

DocDoBig
02-18-2014, 02:11 AM
Thanks Doc

For normals pets the passives changes for every 5 levels but for arcane it takes 10 levels right?
So does it change at level 36 or remains the same? as it's the highest capped level
I think the next boost will be at level 40.

Kakashis
02-18-2014, 04:56 AM
Thanks Doc

What Doc said~ the Dev's are toying around with the idea that all Arcane pets to get a new passive at level 40. Nothing is set in stone yet, but out of all the Arcane pets, Glacian needs the most buff as he's pretty useless for mobs as he has no AOE. He also lacks stun, and his buff range always misses the team mates. Crawly can do stun lock in PVP, glacian doesn't even root in PVP. Currently, he's more of a vanity pet and armor buff to the tank in a party. He looks awesome, but that's about it! Because he's +10crit and not +10damage, it really leaves something to be desired. As of right now with no buff, I can't even recommend this guy at twink levels. I was going to crack my egg open on my 8 for the awesome mana regen, but there's way cheaper pets that can do it too. I hope he gets the buff he deserves, but if he doesn't, you're better off with hammerjaw.

Prahasit Prahi
02-18-2014, 07:13 AM
I think the next boost will be at level 40.

Thanks Doc

Prahasit Prahi
02-18-2014, 07:15 AM
What Doc said~ the Dev's are toying around with the idea that all Arcane pets to get a new passive at level 40. Nothing is set in stone yet, but out of all the Arcane pets, Glacian needs the most buff as he's pretty useless for mobs as he has no AOE. He also lacks stun, and his buff range always misses the team mates. Crawly can do stun lock in PVP, glacian doesn't even root in PVP. Currently, he's more of a vanity pet and armor buff to the tank in a party. He looks awesome, but that's about it! Because he's +10crit and not +10damage, it really leaves something to be desired. As of right now with no buff, I can't even recommend this guy at twink levels. I was going to crack my egg open on my 8 for the awesome mana regen, but there's way cheaper pets that can do it too. I hope he gets the buff he deserves, but if he doesn't, you're better off with hammerjaw.

I already bought glacian anyways it's better if we create a thread about these arcane pet and their status and what need's to be done with them!
I've a great Idea I'll post it and you guys come Up with ur suggestions

I really don't like arcane pets price to decrease I want all of them to be at quite good prices