PDA

View Full Version : Lending

Sheugokin
02-17-2014, 06:40 PM
Hello STG Community!

We all love our friends dearly but as Ben Franklin says, "Guest rot like fish after three days." Bottom line is: they can be annoying. So, I've come up with a possible solution to the lending predicament. Many dear friends ask you to lend you set to them, but never return it because i.e. banned or away or gave up on PL.

I was thinking if Devs can implement maybe a time limit that the friend has to return it by, and if they don't return it by that time, the item(s) are returned to its rightful owner. That way we all can access our hard-earned sets when we need it, esp. during PvP or CTF stacking.

What are you opinions? I would love to hear!!!

Sincerely,
Sheugokin

Rolocolo
02-17-2014, 06:50 PM
Vanessa Tang is an expert on this topic

Traebeles99
02-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Been suggested before.. Not going to happen, if the devs wont make a new cap, their definitely not going to agree to this. Sorry :/

programmed
02-17-2014, 07:14 PM
I have always had my stuff returned back to me and always have returned what I borrow. But I guess there are always going to be some greedy and selfish people.

Sheugokin
02-17-2014, 07:21 PM
Vanessa Tang is an expert on this topic

Relevance is ur flaw JB. Work on that instead of what you are famous for (and it is not singing).

quantionus
02-18-2014, 11:04 AM
nice idea , i had thought the same idea in a different way : There can be a new section for borrowing sets. Some ppl dont have enough gold for sets so ppl can put items to that section with the gold and the time they want , so poor ppl may borrow them from the store.. just an idea