PDA

View Full Version : Raise up the stats of new gear

Xian Hui Saw
02-17-2014, 07:52 PM
The latest gear ( tiki, native ) or beheadind blade stats look bad. The warrior wep damage is low and armor for war more focus on dex ? FIX IT PLEASE

Nesox
02-17-2014, 09:44 PM
Sounds like they are taking deliberate steps to make warriors less OP as well as addressing mana deficiencies.

Imjebus
02-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Wait until the new gear from the expansion comes out (locked crate gear). It's always better than the other gear.

Spyce
02-17-2014, 11:35 PM
Wait until the new gear from the expansion comes out (locked crate gear). It's always better than the other gear.
Does that mean that mean we should sell our Tarlok before the prices drop?

Zylx
02-18-2014, 01:28 AM
Does that mean that mean we should sell our Tarlok before the prices drop?

I remember selling a lvl 36 hellish armor for ~110k towards the beginning of halloween last year, now its like 90+% cheaper. The wintermancer was practically the same thing as the hellish (stat-speaking), but the tarloks that were released in the same event were better. My guess (formed from a pattern) is that the next season's top legendaries will out-weigh tarlok in terms of stats. But any event items in next season will take the reign. Although, STS isn't really based on patterns and organized decisions, so im not sure.

Toy
02-19-2014, 02:31 AM
i remember STS clearly states that the gears doesnt have very good stats, that why they made vanities. They never made the new gear from plat store with good stats. Maybe decent for low levels.