PDA

View Full Version : Beware of the "secret-game-cheats.com" offer from xNative

Runescape
02-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Edit: she replied that my cash was refunded and should be in within 5-7 days unless i call my bank to speed up. They made an error and i will be calling my bank tomorow since now i can skip. You may read on if you want to be aware how risky offers are....

Ok well, I am in deep. I did the offer this weekend which totally stated that i would be charged 1£ and nothing else and i can cancel within 7 days without getting charged. Today I email them at "support@secret-game-cheats.com" to cancel it as it doesnt even work on ipod anyway. She ask me for infos then cancels it and tell me ive been charged today (They said i never would within the 7 days, when i called them). Now im in deep crap because my debit account had no money inside since im still a student and have no job (had like 5$ for the offer which was 1£). They charged me 98£=~ 110$ and it got into my credit of my card because my debit card works like that. I wont repay that much for something they stole from me... Interest will go up and ill be in even more crap if my mom notice it... I might call for stolen or lost card!!!

P.S i wont be able to sleep now...

Solid
02-17-2014, 09:35 PM

TuMadreee
02-17-2014, 11:19 PM
I bough a 150$ visa gift card for plat and ended up throwing out the receipt before I actually tried the card. Story short the card was bugged, I had no receipt and lost 150$. I'm a student too; hope that makes you feel better :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

keikali
02-17-2014, 11:23 PM
Protip: When doing plat offers that require some amount of payment, use a prepaid gift card. Visa, Mastercard or American Express.

Morholt
02-17-2014, 11:34 PM
Protip: When doing plat offers that require some amount of payment, use a prepaid gift card. Visa, Mastercard or American Express.Do you still make sure to cancel the subscription? Cause they could start sending a collection agency for the money. Or do you enter a fake name and use some random address? lol

I love some of the free offer subscriptions. I did the knife one this weekend. Pay $3 to have a nice knife shipped to my house (and I love having more knives, since I cook a bunch) AND got 448 platinum. Just have to call them up and tell them to cancel my membership/subscription. :)

I think I've gotten like 700 plat for a $4.95 shipping cost during a double plat weekend before. lol

Edit: I remember seeing the secret cheats offer. Reading it, it seemed a little sketchy. Figured I shouldn't touch free stuff from a 'cheat' company, haha.

Crowsfoot
02-18-2014, 12:29 AM
I just do the download an app trials 2 plat at a time. If the play store doesn't trust the developer I don't download the app.

Welcome to the world of cyber security.

Runescape
02-18-2014, 09:03 AM
As i said in my edit: it was an accident and in getting refunded

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

keikali
02-18-2014, 09:15 AM
Do you still make sure to cancel the subscription? Cause they could start sending a collection agency for the money. Or do you enter a fake name and use some random address? lol

I love some of the free offer subscriptions. I did the knife one this weekend. Pay $3 to have a nice knife shipped to my house (and I love having more knives, since I cook a bunch) AND got 448 platinum. Just have to call them up and tell them to cancel my membership/subscription. :)

I think I've gotten like 700 plat for a $4.95 shipping cost during a double plat weekend before. lol

Edit: I remember seeing the secret cheats offer. Reading it, it seemed a little sketchy. Figured I shouldn't touch free stuff from a 'cheat' company, haha.

Oh that of course definitely you would cancel it. Because legally they can come after you for the money if you don't cancel it. It's a legally binding contract.

Runescape
02-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Do you still make sure to cancel the subscription? Cause they could start sending a collection agency for the money. Or do you enter a fake name and use some random address? lol

This weekend i made 225 plats + my 364 play which is about 700 plats. Huge problem is they added my plats when i didnt have access to my account even tho i told them to wait... If my platinum is lost when im back with my account i will ask for a refund

Endeavorian
02-18-2014, 07:09 PM

Runescape
02-19-2014, 08:49 AM

Totally pointless and childish, Tho i enjoy my free 364 platinum and you dont

Anarchist
02-19-2014, 11:04 AM
Totally pointless and childish, Tho i enjoy my free 364 platinum and you dont

Lol it is just a pic, it can mean many things and nothing....

Runescape
02-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Lol it is just a pic, it can mean many things and nothing....

Only childish people use that kimd of thing, especially if i got my 364 plats

RoyFollman
01-17-2020, 03:53 AM
well, **** happens, man

jogncartman
01-17-2020, 04:00 AM
Lol, man, you should have been more attentive. There are no special offers, that are so cheap. It's just impossible. You should understand that nothing costs more than something that's free. There are cheaters and hackers everywhere. However, I really understand you, because i've been recently looking for some cheats for a video game, and I got some viruses on my pc. Luckily, I have found some really good software on https://wallhax.com/hacks/halo-master-chief-collection-pc/ (https://wallhax.com/hacks/halo-master-chief-collection-pc/) lately. We should be very careful in the internet, because there are a lot of fraudsters.

Saucacheda
01-17-2020, 04:34 AM
Thought this was some new thread then i realise the date :/

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Lafante87
01-17-2020, 07:24 AM
Lol, man, you should have been more attentive. There are no special offers, that are so cheap. It's just impossible. You should understand that nothing costs more than something that's free. There are cheaters and hackers everywhere. However, I really understand you, because i've been recently looking for some cheats for a video game, and I got some viruses on my pc. Luckily, I have found some really good software on https://wallhax.com/hacks/halo-master-chief-collection-pc/ (https://wallhax.com/hacks/halo-master-chief-collection-pc/) lately. We should be very careful in the internet, because there are a lot of fraudsters.

Dude, you better start a new thread insead of bumping this one.