PDA

View Full Version : Please help me restore my deleted Character

Ramz Kie
02-17-2014, 09:44 PM
i have accidentally deleted my lvl 56 character for some unexplained reason :grey::grey:i have stored my resources:including my lvl56 set, some expensive pinks and listed in auction..
please help me restore it, i have emailed spacetime before but no agent assigned yet for my case
i really love this game this is my last hope in playing :grey:

Kingzila
02-17-2014, 11:29 PM
how it's pretty hard to delete a char by accident lol but anywho hope you get it back.

DocDoBig
02-18-2014, 02:36 AM
Hey, check this article:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/962029

Ramz Kie
02-18-2014, 08:47 PM
how it's pretty hard to delete a char by accident lol but anywho hope you get it back.

i have 2 toons which has a name simmilarity
im about to delete my low level toon
while im watching. . I have type the name of my main out of my mind. .

Schnitzel
02-18-2014, 09:12 PM
Normally, your character's level is displayed below your character's name

when you delete your character, it will prompt something like "Are you sure you want to delete <character name>? if so, please type <character name>"

If the name you type doesn't match the toon you are trying to delete, it will not delete...

Your best chance is to wait for support's reply

Sorry.

Xvanitykingx
02-19-2014, 01:48 AM
i have accidentally deleted my lvl 56 character for some unexplained reason :grey::grey:i have stored my resources:including my lvl56 set, some expensive pinks and listed in auction..
please help me restore it, i have emailed spacetime before but no agent assigned yet for my case
i really love this game this is my last hope in playing :grey:

You can get your character back if you email support@spacetimestudios.com

That's like the only thing they would do for you now a days and that's IF they reply!

I Hope they actually help you though, that would be a miracle. Seriously though, GL!

~xvanitykingx