PDA

View Full Version : Xbow or longbow? Best equips?

XsnyperX
05-05-2010, 01:20 PM
So, Im trying to make a damage dealing archer, but i dont know which type of bow to use. So asuming im using the best of longbows and xbows, whatever they are, which would do more damage and kill a monster faster? Also, how come almost ALL of the items i get are Xbows, and ive never gotten a singe longbow above lvl25? Finally, What would be the current best equips to use?

TheBaconKing
05-05-2010, 01:26 PM
So, Im trying to make a damage dealing archer, but i dont know which type of bow to use. So asuming im using the best of longbows and xbows, whatever they are, which would do more damage and kill a monster faster? Also, how come almost ALL of the items i get are Xbows, and ive never gotten a singe longbow above lvl25? Finally, What would be the current best equips to use?

There are a few bows in Lost Expedition, but crossbows are just better in this game currently. I know for a fact there is a high 20's or level 30 longbow. It is purple, so I assume it is level 27-29, but it could be 30.. I cannot even tell you the name of it though. I got it and haven't touched it since. I am about to turn my warrior to a bowbear, it will be what I use till a get a good crossbow though.

Druc
05-05-2010, 01:51 PM
You'd be wanting to look at DPS to begin with and from there the enhancements each bow gives, Hit and Crit % would be a must

Couple that I'd recommend:

Sniper's Battle Crossbow
Req: Level 29, 92 Dex
A medieval death machine...
39-53 Damage, 1.0 Speed, 7 Dex, 3% Crit, 2 H/s, 2 Armor

Heavy Crossbow of Finesse
Req: Level 30, 94 Dex
A heavy hitting weapon!
40-54 Damage, 1.0 Speed, 6 Dex, 2% Dodge, 2 Armor

Heavy Crossbow of Excitability
Req: Level 30, 94 Dex
A heavy hitting weapon!