PDA

View Full Version : Rockin Retro Gear

Aveea
02-18-2014, 12:41 PM
I thought more items were coming. Seems like I remember reading a thread that more would come later.
Looked but couldn't find it. :indecisiveness:

Argyros
02-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Same! I am still looking forward to that starry armor. :(

Oh and here is the thread where samehayne posted about it-
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?115649-To-spacetimestudios-studios-samhayne-since-he-bes-dev-evAr

Suentous PO
02-18-2014, 02:00 PM
Yeah that and the second half of pvp rebalance went M.I.A.

Aveea
02-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Releasing the rest of those items would add some life. It's been five months since that patch.:offended:

MasterGT
02-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Yea common....5 months jebus

Hook
02-18-2014, 03:21 PM
I thought more items were coming. Seems like I remember reading a thread that more would come later.
Looked but couldn't find it. :indecisiveness:

Sorry hun, there isn't any other items coming out. It was simply a misunderstanding in the wording made by Sam.

Sorry guys, just to reiterate JustG's input, there is no cap raise currently in work. More pvp balance tweaks and items from the Rockin Retro Gear contest are coming out in the next update.

As you can see, "More" was only intended for pvp balance tweaks. And this was right before the retro items were released.

Im still waiting on more PvP fixes tough.

Roberto077
02-18-2014, 04:16 PM
sorry hun, there isn't any other items coming out. It was simply a misunderstanding in the wording made by sam.

as you can see, "more" was only intended for pvp balance tweaks. And this was right before the retro items were released.

im still waiting on more pvp fixes tough.

darn you parallel structure

Sheugokin
02-18-2014, 04:56 PM
Five months and they still can't come up with anything. Sad....

Hook
02-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Five months and they still can't come up with anything. Sad....

Yes, their enthusiasm died quickly. Nothing is heard about PvP fixes nowadays. Also, none of them PvP on PL, so I can see why they could care less, or simply not have an idea of how bad the balance is.
The orb failed horribly. And the damage reduction ruined nuking on all classes.
Class Skill nerfs was in between.
& Nerfing the Forgotten items was a good decision.
I believe the overall damage output should be brought back to its original state. But hopefully they slowly start bringing back the topic again.
Balancing the classes will take some work.
They did say it was an "along the way" progress, so I see why they would wait 6 months to make a change.

Argyros
02-18-2014, 05:44 PM
Sorry hun, there isn't any other items coming out. It was simply a misunderstanding in the wording made by Sam.

As you can see, "More" was only intended for pvp balance tweaks. And this was right before the retro items were released.

Hm, Alex said that on 9/11, the retro items came out on 9/12, so maybe he suspected more items to arrive on 9/18-19? It really doesn't matter. I just hoped for that starry armor tho lol.

Hook
02-18-2014, 05:54 PM

Hm, Alex said that on 9/11, the retro items came out on 9/12, so maybe he suspected more items to arrive on 9/18-19? It really doesn't matter. I just hoped for that starry armor tho lol.

No, sorry, again, it was a wording misunderstanding. lol.

He ment more pvp tweaks. Not contest items.

Why would they release all the items and hold one till a later update? Besides, it wouldn't had been hard to make it a vanity.
It simply didnt get picked as a final item, even if it was part of the winning outfit.

I would of liked it too.

Samhayne
02-18-2014, 05:57 PM
I'll see if I can get some time to make a vanity of the starry robe.

As for more stuff, if you take a moment to visit: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?119-Jobs you will see we are hiring another game designer. As awesome as Carapace is, he has his hands full with the AL Dragon Enclave expansion. The Legends Team is a bit design constrained right now. You know I love ya'all. I'm working hard to find a rockin' new designer for us (we have several great candidates). As always no promises for the future (just to keep it real), but yeah, that's the update.

Warm regards,

Samhayne

Caiahar
02-18-2014, 06:06 PM

As for more stuff, if you take a moment to visit: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?119-Jobs you will see we are hiring another game designer. As awesome as Carapace is, he has his hands full with the AL Dragon Enclave expansion. The Legends Team is a bit design constrained right now. You know I love ya'all. I'm working hard to find a rockin' new designer for us (we have several great candidates). As always no promises for the future (just to keep it real), but yeah, that's the update.

Warm regards,

Samhayne

Thanks Sam :D

All for one, and one for all.

DocDoBig
02-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Neeeeaaaat!

Argyros
02-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Wooot that's more like it!

fourleaf
02-18-2014, 06:19 PM
how about a vanity of the old warlord armor?

Samhayne
02-18-2014, 06:21 PM

Pics and the name of the item would be very helpful. Pocket Legends has a lot of items and going diving through them all can be difficult at best.

fourleaf
02-18-2014, 06:34 PM
warlord, there's many levels of it pretty much the str alternative of the starry leather and rainbow robes from the plat store. Now it just looks like some dark gray trash armor, does any one have a pic of the old look? I'm sure i can look one up on forums if need be
I believe it added like an epic warpaint look to your face.

Argyros
02-18-2014, 06:35 PM

As cool as it would be, it would work.

Pics and the name of the item would be very helpful. Pocket Legends has a lot of items and going diving through them all can be difficult at best.

Ya, the 'old' warlord armor was just a normal black armor, but it gave the character a strange goth face. That was like in the ao1 something cap. Here is a pic-

fourleaf
02-18-2014, 06:37 PM
yeh has kinda a shiny look to it, or the face could just be added aswell

Aveea
02-18-2014, 07:03 PM
Wish there had been an int weapon w that patch.:eagerness:

Schnitzel
02-18-2014, 07:29 PM

Warm regards,

Samhayne

Wait.i thought TechnoEmail was the game designer..
What happened to TechnoEmail?

And um..about that job for designing...i think OccultFormula should be a designer..

Hook
02-18-2014, 08:24 PM

I spoke too soon! I can happily eat my own words now. :eek:
I guess IT WAS saved for a later update afterall :p

Forty Nine
02-19-2014, 01:30 PM
@argyros

Wow, how old is that Pic lol?

Argyros
02-19-2014, 01:39 PM
@argyros

Wow, how old is that Pic lol?

No idea lol.

LEVEL ONE
02-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Ya, the 'old' warlord armor was just a normal black armor, but it gave the character a strange goth face. That was like in the ao1 something cap. Here is a pic-

Even the bear's starter armor looked better than anything we have now.

http://cdn.toucharcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/767097_4.jpg

Shonex
02-19-2014, 03:27 PM
Even the bear's starter armor looked better than anything we have now.

http://cdn.toucharcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/767097_4.jpg

Yeah, this armor looks like a gladiator used to wear it. So cool! There are a lot of armors that can be found on NPCs, and they have never been used as drops or store items.

Reunegade
02-19-2014, 03:51 PM
:o Samhayne
Legends Team Producer

PL•ayer
02-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Legends Team Producer

Argh beat me to it lol was just about to ask...

Shonex
02-19-2014, 04:19 PM
What about this armor? It has never been used and it looks wicked! It could come in multiple colours (red, blue, yellow, green...). You can make it in to a vanity that could be bought from the store or make it lootable (like gem regalia and alien mirage).

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/20/zaje4u4u.jpg

Impact
02-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Legends Team Producer
Sts shud promote sam to gm of pl

fourleaf
02-19-2014, 05:32 PM
actually for a vanity armor the armor of the sewer blacksmith or dr noxious would be pretty cool, the epic shoulder fin things

LEVEL ONE
02-19-2014, 11:54 PM
actually for a vanity armor the armor of the sewer blacksmith or dr noxious would be pretty cool, the epic shoulder fin things

Thats the same armor as the warbringer plate (warrior premium armor).