PDA

View Full Version : How to respec skill point and stat?

Jiahao Li
02-18-2014, 09:38 PM
I am new to this game, and just to know how to respec skill point and stat. I can't find the option to reset skill points and stats in the game. Thankyou

Crowsfoot
02-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Go to your skills tab (found in the menu you reach from clucking on you name in the tip right). On the top left of the skills page there is a respec option. It costs 5 plat unless it is a free respec weekend.

Jiahao Li
02-18-2014, 10:19 PM
Thank you. And is there a way to reset either stats point or skill point only? Not reset both of them at the same time?

Jiahao Li
02-18-2014, 10:20 PM
Go to your skills tab (found in the menu you reach from clucking on you name in the tip right). On the top left of the skills page there is a respec option. It costs 5 plat unless it is a free respec weekend.
Thank you. And is there a way to reset either stats point or skill point only? Not reset both of them at the same time?

Madnex
02-18-2014, 10:23 PM
Yes there is. If you have only three or four platinum out of five and you try to respec, you will get the option to respec only one of them.

Jiahao Li
02-18-2014, 10:46 PM
Yes there is. If you have only three or four platinum out of five and you try to respec, you will get the option to respec only one of them.
so if I have more than 5 platinum, I can't do either one?

Madnex
02-18-2014, 11:03 PM
so if I have more than 5 platinum, I can't do either one?
With five or more yes, you're limited to respecializing for both.

Toy
02-19-2014, 05:25 AM

For me it only said. Not enough Plat. Earn free plat?