PDA

View Full Version : Help, I got scammed!

Toniiecore
02-19-2014, 01:55 AM
I got Scamm but i don't know where i can send a message to STS. Can anyone tell me where i can report it? :(

Cryrus
02-19-2014, 02:14 AM
email http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

or email support@spacetimestudios.com

Anarchist
02-19-2014, 04:08 AM
I got Scamm but i don't know where i can send a message to STS. Can anyone tell me where i can report it? :(

Exactly!

Remember to also add to your report, if you took them, screenshots of what happened.
Goodluck Toniiecore :(

**Ps: Can you tell us what happened (without mentioning any names)?

This way you can warn everyone so we won't fall in the same trick. :(

Toniiecore
02-19-2014, 02:51 PM
I trust in an old friend and "she" scammed my set... It's hard for me because I've worked a lot farming to get my set i spend a lot of time there... When i Logged in my char i saw a party with other char and when i saw i didn't have my items... :(

Anarchist
02-19-2014, 03:01 PM
I trust in an old friend and "she" scammed my set... It's hard for me because I've worked a lot farming to get my set i spend a lot of time there... When i Logged in my char i saw a party with other char and when i saw i didn't have my items... :(

I am sorry toni, it is a sad story when you are betrayed by someone you think you can trust. :(

I hope sts will turn things out well for you.

*finger crossed* :D

Toniiecore
02-19-2014, 03:07 PM
Exactly!

Remember to also add to your report, if you took them, screenshots of what happened.
Goodluck Toniiecore :(

**Ps: Can you tell us what happened (without mentioning any names)?

This way you can warn everyone so we won't fall in the same trick. :(

This is they said me...

Unfortunately we are not able to assist with items you have lent to another player, or that another player was "holding" for you. As all trades that take place through the Trade or Gift window are considered to be final, we cannot support item lending. Please be sure to never give items to another player, unless you do not wish to have that item back. The same is true for all forms of tradable currency.

OMG. :(
I'm quitting AL...

Wutzgood
02-19-2014, 03:15 PM
This is they said me...

Unfortunately we are not able to assist with items you have lent to another player, or that another player was "holding" for you. As all trades that take place through the Trade or Gift window are considered to be final, we cannot support item lending. Please be sure to never give items to another player, unless you do not wish to have that item back. The same is true for all forms of tradable currency.

I'm quitting AL...

If they didn't do this then we would never get any new expansions. they would be using all their time to look into constant item lending problems. Plus people would just lie to get back items they traded. Basic rule of thumb: don't trust anyone that you don't know and trust in real life.

Fyrce
02-19-2014, 03:28 PM
There are good people and there are not so good people. If you cannot tell the difference, do not "lend" items out!

KahunaJake
02-19-2014, 05:47 PM

Thanks Cryrus. He is right. You can visit the support site via the link in my signature or you can contact support directly at support@spacetimestudios.com .

Kakashis
02-19-2014, 07:41 PM
What items were they?

Anarchist
02-19-2014, 10:15 PM
This is they said me...

I'm quitting AL...

Wow ut is a sad story to the end!
i am sorry Toni. :(

Cryrus
02-20-2014, 12:40 AM
Thanks Cryrus. He is right. You can visit the support site via the link in my signature or you can contact support directly at support@spacetimestudios.com .

thanks jake :) just making up for my bad behavior last week :)