PDA

View Full Version : Someone Tell Me An Idea???

Wizzards
02-19-2014, 03:40 AM
I have 3 characters...

Lvl 36 rogue
Lvl 6 warrior (twink)
Lvl 8 mahe (twink)

My idea :
And heres my question, im planning to delete my main (lvl 36) and gonna restart it.
When i restarted it im going to delete my 2 twink acct. Too. So all my gold will be gonna put on my main char.
So i need a help for doing this decision. Because i rlly need a gold and i wanted only one char...
Because 3 char. Is confusing too many toons to play in one day.
(I DONT CARE IF IM GONNA LOSE MY PETS :( )

My Problem :
I dotn have a lvling mate.

Plss just reply to this thread ;))

Anarchist
02-19-2014, 04:22 AM
You need to transfer all your gold from your 3 old different accounts to a new account?

Wizzards
02-19-2014, 04:37 AM
You need to transfer all your gold from your 3 old different accounts to a new account?

I have my characters in same account.

Boltmage
02-19-2014, 04:41 AM
Put all your gold and items you want too keep in the stash to transfer between alternate characters.

Wizzards
02-19-2014, 04:49 AM
So if im gonna reset my main will i have a chance to get lvl 36? XD

Anarchist
02-19-2014, 04:52 AM
Then it is simple :)

1. Empty the 2 twinks and transfer their things to your current main.

2. Delete the 2 twinks.

3. I am not sure but i think character slots remain forever even after deleting your toon so: Create your new toon.
(If you can't create the new toon then gather daily tokens with your actual main and buy a character slot)

4. Empty your main but my advice is to not delete it. Having a character Lv36 is a good thing. There are different things a certain class do better than the others and maybe later on you can take advantage of this since you will have 2 cap toons. I am talking of farming, timed runs, pvp ecc.

5. Pack everything you took from your actual main in the stash and transfer it to the new toon.

6. Level the new toon to Lv35 wait for the expansion to come then level it to 41.

7. Recap your old main to 41.

Goodluck :)

Wizzards
02-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Then it is simple :)

1. Empty the 2 twinks and transfer their things to your current main.

2. Delete the 2 twinks.

3. I am not sure but i think character slots remain forever even after deleting your toon so: Create your new toon.
(If you can't create the new toon then gather daily tokens with your actual main and buy a character slot)

4. Empty your main but my advice is to not delete it. Having a character Lv36 is a good thing. There are different things a certain class do better than the others and maybe later on you can take advantage of this since you will have 2 cap toons. I am talking of farming, timed runs, pvp ecc.

5. Pack everything you took from your actual main in the stash and transfer it to the new toon.

6. Level the new toon to Lv35 wait for the expansion to come then level it to 41.

7. Recap your old main to 41.

Goodluck :)

Thnx for the idea elite but gonna think harder before doing this deleting :)

Hectororius
02-19-2014, 09:46 AM
Why would you delete a toon for? there is no good reason to do this.

MARKENN
02-19-2014, 02:30 PM
If you realy plan to delete any of ur toons just make sure u make the most out of them so if u already have some story tokens just continue on doing them until u get lets say 70 for dem sweet auction slots or even 100 for inventory slots and after u get it then delete them.So u make something out of em before ddeleting

Fidalex
02-19-2014, 04:16 PM
You can delete a character with no problem, you'll find an empty character slot in your menu and you can start a new one from scratch.

Wizzards
02-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Thats because my kdr sucks.