PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with my account?? :(

Ziyok
02-19-2014, 06:47 AM
Please help!!
When i tried to log in my account...it says "Cannot connect to Arcane Legends game server.Please check your internet connection".Btw, my internet connection is strong enough. I tried log in my others account and there was no problems. Is my account banned??
I need the solutions for my problems.
Please help..cant wait for the next expansion...

Orageunas
02-19-2014, 01:32 PM
Reinstall app and clear cache and try again. If It doesnt work you can ask support for help.

Mihaela Barbes
02-19-2014, 07:28 PM
Please when I want to go to the game it says to me that I was banned permanently. please help me and give me back somehow account or explain to me why I was in such a situation. I have the equipment to the ACC because I want to play on that account I play pvp. my hero is called prettygirlll 6lvl :(((((((

Ziyok
02-20-2014, 04:28 AM
Still doesnt work for me.... :(

Orageunas
02-20-2014, 04:36 AM
Please when I want to go to the game it says to me that I was banned permanently. please help me and give me back somehow account or explain to me why I was in such a situation. I have the equipment to the ACC because I want to play on that account I play pvp. my hero is called prettygirlll 6lvl :(((((((
Contact to support and ask them why you are banned.

Toy
02-20-2014, 06:09 AM
I had the same problem, dont worry you are not banned. if your banned it would come up straight away. Just wait for a bit it might take up to 24hrs but it will be normal. Its nothing :)

kallampavan365
03-01-2014, 03:20 PM
My problem is ,i cant go in to game...the dog runs and runs untill it says disconnected from server...it opens olny once when we get daily updates and is only for some time ..its happening both in my android and in my chrome...tried re-see]tting my router,old chrome but no use ...help me out of this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee