PDA

View Full Version : LOL there is 14 pcs of jester warrior vanity and yet i saw more than 30 toons selling

Cryrus
02-19-2014, 08:29 AM
How is the real seller or owner :P

i saw one selling to 18m when i told him deal me and place the money he cant show me any vanity :P

fake seller are all over paradise.

i dont know why they are wasting time zzzz

Anarchist
02-19-2014, 08:57 AM
They are speculating.

You say you are selling something you don't have and search for buyer when he tells you a good price you search for a guy that sells it lesser than that price buy it and resell it to your customer.

Jester vanity set is perfect for this type of speculation cause its price is oscilating like hell.

The only problem is that it takes a pro mercher to actually fastly find a jester set right now .

Cryrus
02-19-2014, 09:00 AM
They are speculating.

You say you are selling something you don't have and search for buyer when he tells you a good price you search for a guy that sells it lesser than that price buy it and resell it to your customer.

Jester vanity set is perfect for this type of speculation cause its price is oscilating like hell.

The only problem is that it takes a pro mercher to actually fastly find a jester set right now .

i think they are spreading rumors and they try to buy it at the price they want.. then sell it at the regular price..

but what ever they do the sets are very rare.. only a few is selling.