PDA

View Full Version : How may I help you?

Tobikuma
05-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Looking for safer trades? Check out my thread in the trade forum!
Experience a part of my ever growing trading services!
Im very secure, safe and trusted as well as vouged and credited, and in my business travels well connected.
If I dont have what your looking for, chances are I can get it, or know someone who has it.

Also Im interested in a guild maybe?

BestHyun
05-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Looking for safer trades? Check out my thread in the trade forum!
Experience a part of my ever growing trading services!
Im very secure, safe and trusted as well as vouged and credited, and in my business travels well connected.
If I dont have what your looking for, chances are I can get it, or know someone who has it.

Also Im interested in a guild maybe?

I'm looking for secure trade in v. 1.2
Btw, I'm also looking for the new pink auto xbow

Druc
05-05-2010, 02:54 PM
If anyone is worried about dealing with Tobi without the secure system I've played, traded, and I can vouch for him. A good dude that will go out of his way to find what you need if he doesn't have it (and usually really quick too)

Royce
05-05-2010, 03:14 PM
I don't suppose you have a Fnord branch, do you?

Tobikuma
05-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Im all alterra XD
OMG 3 jobs on alterra, Fnord would be over kill on playage

FriedSushi
05-05-2010, 04:23 PM
i have a sniper frost king bow(pink) and a ice auto xbow of eagle (purple) for trade. im looking for the lv 29 sniper xbow (i think u know which one im talking about) or the jewel thief heavy crossbow. Sniper xbow prefered.
and i just got scammed for a dreamer ice wand(ouch), so i need a secure trade

Tobikuma
05-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Please post in trading thread for the trades this is more about advertisment and guild option

AmonRaa
05-05-2010, 10:10 PM
no offense, but the first and only time I met you ingame and asked for trade, you were saying you had loads of pinks but refused flat out to trade, and didn't even sound interested... and I did have about 12 pinks at the time lol

Tobikuma
05-06-2010, 10:58 AM
me?
What was the trade?
or was I busy (which happens)