PDA

View Full Version : Low Damage

Jawad
02-19-2014, 11:40 AM
i know this is the wrong place to post this but couldnt find somewhere else
the question is im a lvl 36 mae with architect pylon of fatality and all my gear gives 20+ int and my dps if 381 but dmg is 280 so how can i make it higher my int gets up to 414 and i saw someone with 400 int and 312 dmg

Hoardseeker
02-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Equips like Tarlok Helm/Armour/Amulet and Winter rings add Damage Stats As Separate so it will increase only your DMG and if yours DMG is low your gear doesn't contain Damage stats and int rises DMG only a little

Jawad
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Equips like Tarlok Helm/Armour/Amulet and Winter rings add Damage Stats As Separate so it will increase only your DMG and if yours DMG is low your gear doesn't contain Damage stats and int rises DMG only a little

what are those winter rings and thanks for everything else

Hoardseeker
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

what are those winter rings and thanks for everything else
Winterstar Ring Of Warfare.....these rings are available to loot in winter event and you can still buy them in CS and if you don't know about CS check my guide in New Players Section and this Question must be in New Players/General Discussion