PDA

View Full Version : What happened

Butterman
02-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Yesterday there was Lep in auction for 115k I didn't buy It cuz I couldn't afford it but today I check Lep is 180-200k?

Mike Stanley
02-19-2014, 02:38 PM
There is not much to it that person put in a lepre in auc for 115k I would've definitely bought that

Unethical
02-19-2014, 02:44 PM
That person who sold the lep for 115k just wanted fast cash, a quick buy and the others from 180k-200k is the normal average price a person is willing to wait for and sell the lep for.

Pandamoni
02-19-2014, 02:45 PM
The CS (stands for consignment shop) or AH (stands for auction hall) is constantly watched by numerous people. Any time you see an item in the CS it risks being purchased by someone else. If you see a great deal it's in your best interest to snap it up quickly because, odds are, great deals will be gone in seconds. Sorry you missed that deal. Now you know to snap it up fast when you see a great deal!

Kakashis
02-19-2014, 03:29 PM
a lep for 115k is the cheapest I've ever seen it. Not a mistake on the seller's end, but they just wanted fast cash in a fraction of second most likely because they needed gold for another great deal! 175-190 is still a steal really. For 150plat, it's one of the lowest return items that you can plat convert at. It's almost at a 1:1. Vanities, Mythic eggs, and other goods purchasable with plat ensures at least a 1:2 or 1:4 ratio return. When Grimm was available for purchase into an egg, 2500plat meant that you could pretty much buy a glacian after you sold all your eggs.

That's why we see Jack Luck amulets at 400+ nowadays because people smartened up and got the Grimm egg instead! People that sell off a bunch of leps for gold conversion are better off buying the 70 plat bundle offer at twink rogue levels.