PDA

View Full Version : STS or any devs please clarify

Cryrus
02-19-2014, 03:57 PM
As you mention that you will re-color jester vanity set in the future.

if its true will you release it this expansion?

and if no when in the future 5-6 months?

i think all the winner would like to make it more rare...

Hiosahaf
02-19-2014, 04:03 PM
It is rare. . Collectors gonna collect

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

xlovableaze
02-19-2014, 04:03 PM
As you mention that you will re-color jester vanity set in the future.

if its true will you release it this expansion?

and if no when in the future 5-6 months?

Samhayne alrdy replied to someones thread who is asking if they coming near future sam said they working on it. But will recolor and they thinking of black and white

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Cryrus
02-19-2014, 04:31 PM
Samhayne alrdy replied to someones thread who is asking if they coming near future sam said they working on it. But will recolor and they thinking of black and white

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

yup but its a planned nothing confirmed....

i want to know the 48 original set will remained 48 sets forever?

Zeus
02-19-2014, 04:41 PM
yup but its a planned nothing confirmed....

i want to know the 48 original set will remained 48 sets forever?

According to Delphina & Remiem, they may be included in future contest rewards as well.

Cryrus
02-19-2014, 04:47 PM
According to Delphina & Remiem, they may be included in future contest rewards as well.

where did you see that post apollo? post it then?

if its future events its fine.. no one know when maybe next year future events :P

Zeus
02-19-2014, 05:13 PM
where did you see that post apollo? post it then?

if its future events its fine.. no one know when maybe next year future events :P

ChatBox archive & in game conversation with Delphina. You are free to look through 48 hours of chatbox archive. She spoke of it yesterday around 10AM PST. So, look for around that time.

Zeus
02-19-2014, 05:17 PM
Here are some screenshots. I didn't screenshot the chats with Delphina, but she also said that they may decide to use them in future contests.

Morholt
02-19-2014, 06:01 PM
As far as I've seen, they've only said "maybe" and "possibly" about everything regarding these vanities. Meaning "idk, we'll actually think about it in the future. Chances are 50/50. I'm not going to say anything thing definitive, like a 'yes' or a 'no.'"

In essence, they haven't said anything.
Even with re-colored ones, unless I have missed something, it was "hmmm, that's not a bad idea. Maybe we'll do that."

VenomsChaos
02-19-2014, 06:43 PM
i think its must stay rare... i am not saying it because i have it... AL can have new looks wanitys but shouldnt sell jester in the store.. its not fair to do winners and who buyed for 20-25 mil....

so if they gonna do it, they should do it for other rare items to...

Zylx
02-19-2014, 09:39 PM
its not fair to do winners and who buyed for 20-25 mil....

So? If you buy something for $2 and the next day it costs $1, then it's your loss. It's called buyer's risk. No one forces you to buy something, you buy it on impulse. Impulse buying isnt a valid reason for preventing an item's price from dropping.

Harfiez
02-19-2014, 10:02 PM
He doesnt even buy it

Cryrus
02-19-2014, 11:05 PM
its only saying possibility nothing solid and concrete.

Anarchist
02-19-2014, 11:20 PM

It is a sad story the winners are only 48 compaired to the rest of us and if the rest of us want we can make your jester vanities worth 0 gold.

The winners should stop being greedy.
Sam said jesters might come recoloured and i think that is the best solution. Personally i like red and gray version :D

And as Zeus said putting the jester vanities out once in a time for future contest is not a bad idea at all.
I see nothing bad if a few more people have a chance at a jester vanity. :)

Cryrus
02-20-2014, 12:38 AM
It is a sad story the winners are only 48 compaired to the rest of us and if the rest of us want we can make your jester vanities worth 0 gold.

The winners should stop being greedy.
Sam said jesters might come recoloured and i think that is the best solution. Personally i like red and gray version :D

And as Zeus said putting the jester vanities out once in a time for future contest is not a bad idea at all.
I see nothing bad if a few more people have a chance at a jester vanity. :)

it might come it did not say it will come. its a possibility not a 100% sure.

and to think people pay 20-25m for it i think sts will keep it rare.