PDA

View Full Version : <JUST DO IT> Official PvP Guild

blairxo
02-19-2014, 09:55 PM
<Just Do It> is currently inactive due to busy schedule.
GM: Blairxo
Co-GM: Diexnoobs

Officers
Purebulk
Lilxdeath
Princesscamii

We are a new lvl 5-10 PvP guild. We don't have a lot of members but that doesn't matter. We are all individual elite, strong, and fierce fighters. But together we are unstoppable. We only accept the best loyal and skilled players out there. It's all about skill, strategy, and quality. We are active and up for some fun challenges with other guilds and I'm sure most of us are mature and can work things out if needed. If you would like to join please pm our GM or Co-GM, we will then match you with the right class and level for a test 1v1. You do not have to win, just meet a few basic requirements as kdr is not one of them bc it could be from gangs. As I said we are new and I hope I will meet you all as friends soon in PvP.

Allies:
<The God Army>

Enemies:
<Ganksta>

Rules:
1. Wear guild title
*we are not responsible for your deaths from allies or guildmates if your title is not on
2. Don't kill guild members
*both guildmates must agree to fight each other
*if a guildmate kills you tell GM, Co-GM, or an officer and they'll take care of it
*if the kill was an accident apologize or make an agreement to get even
3. Your friends cannot join just bc they are your "friends"
*you join bc of your good skills this is not some open club
4. Join when guildmates ask you to
*keep your eyes open in guildchat in case someone needs help or has something important to say
*if you do not join when guildmate asks, you will be kicked
5. Don't beg in guildchats
*don't beg for gold or items
*it is for communicating w/ your team
*you may ask for builds to help you improve

izPrada
02-20-2014, 01:46 AM
DOW disbanded already?

Exiah
02-20-2014, 01:54 AM
NIKE.

chicanaz
02-20-2014, 02:02 AM
Dogz has never disbanded and hasn't

Sent from my C525c

izPrada
02-20-2014, 03:13 AM
Dogz GM is officer here, so how about Dogz? just curious, thats why i am asking that question.

xkillingx
02-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Dogz GM is officer here, so how about Dogz? just curious, thats why i am asking that question.

Dogz GM isn't officer here

blairxo
02-25-2014, 07:25 PM
We are now currently inactive until we find a good time to start new and start to recruit more players.

Aziiii
02-26-2014, 10:21 AM
this name rly reminds me of Nike haha, cool

killxxx
03-05-2014, 06:05 PM
this name rly reminds me of Nike haha, cool

its probably bc they got it from nike..

xkillingx
06-21-2014, 08:22 PM
We'll probably be coming back soon. Took a break from al and forgot all about it. Hope to see all our old enemies and have lots of fun in guild wars soon.