PDA

View Full Version : Plat user player vs Farming player

Neptune
02-19-2014, 11:30 PM
What's on your mind ?

(PUP) is the most exited for in coming News/Events/Updates/New Items or Eggs :)

(FP) Need times/days/weeks/months to achieve a millions :)

Feel free to post your opinion or comment !!!

What's on your mind ?

Solid
02-19-2014, 11:34 PM
What's there to discuss ?

Plat players will always have an advantage. This game is not charity, it is for profit.

xcainnblecterx
02-20-2014, 12:16 AM
Well technically fps could join pups with enough dedication to capping and running elites first. New people want new weapons asap no matter the price usually so thats a advantage of capping. Over all this games drop system doesn't favor farmers without plat. Im a farmer, can farm my way threw alot but to punish myself for hours for a item thats not even close to the price of best gear isnt my thing. Pl i can do it no problem cause only bosses that can one hit is : most sewer bosses, shadow caves, gurgox, or vlad. Therefore i can still farm without wasting time and money easier and make more. Bottom line is what ctf said this is a profit game, not charity. So overall this is a pup game unless and i mean unless your a merchant or have time

GoodSyntax
02-20-2014, 12:24 AM
Well, you either work in real life to pay for plat and hence get an advantage, or you work in game farming and merching. Whichever route players use, they both involve work.

Sure, plat makes things easier, but where I am from, money doesn't exactly fall like rain, I get a paycheck for the work that I do and then spend a little bit on this game.

At the end of the day, this is a game, it is a fun distraction and a chance to meet some new people. I enjoy good elite runs and I don't need elixirs and best gear or pets to have fun.

Perhaps, instead of envying the big plat spenders, just enjoy the game and engage in the social aspects. No matter who you are or what game you play, there will always be someone that has everything. In all honesty, almost every MMO I have played has the same wealth effect. If I just begrudged what others had, I probably wouldn't play any game at all.

Instead, thank those big spenders who keep this game free.

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 12:29 AM
Platers win all day everyday hands down.

**PLATER: a term i invented to indicate a player who regularly buys plats to smoothen his gameplay.

Exiah
02-20-2014, 12:46 AM
What is there to argue? It's pretty much obvious.

Morholt
02-20-2014, 01:10 AM
Platers win all day everyday hands down.

**PLATER: a term i invented to indicate a player who regularly buys plats to smoothen his gameplay.I'd add a second 't' to that, for pronunciation purposes (hopefully no one confuses them with a dinner, haha). :P

The point of in-game purchases is to get an advantage, while funding game development. Why would anyone spend money on platinum if it did nothing?
Stay out of PvP and the game is plenty fun without buying platinum.

Neptune
02-20-2014, 02:25 AM
Thanks guys for opition and comments

Now do you believe there was a anomynous hacker in this game !?

According my survey players said ( no wonder )

What's on your mind ?

xcainnblecterx
02-20-2014, 03:35 AM
Thanks guys for opition and comments

Now do you believe there was a anomynous hacker in this game !?

According my survey players said ( no wonder )

What's on your mind ?

As of right now i highly doubt and hackers. Ask a few that played s1 about hackers and some will member 1 or 2 guys who had a stat hack and they got banned imiditly.

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 03:41 AM
I'd add a second 't' to that, for pronunciation purposes (hopefully no one confuses them with a dinner, haha). :P

The point of in-game purchases is to get an advantage, while funding game development. Why would anyone spend money on platinum if it did nothing?
Stay out of PvP and the game is plenty fun without buying platinum.

You got me wrong i am not complaining, infact i always thank anybody that help sts to keep AL moving for everybody.

As for the defination it is mine not yours so "plaTers" not "plaTTers".

:D

becky_xil
02-20-2014, 04:00 AM
This is business.. not a charity

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

vogel
02-20-2014, 05:51 AM
Tbh, when they announced this game they told us this game wasnt gonna be plat heavy. Coming from pl we all know what the elixers did to the game but at least as a f2p u could farm the top gear. Here its all about spending real life cash and imho it destroyed the game. There is no incentive to farm since the only thing u can farm is ****ty pinks.

Fritter
03-04-2014, 07:43 PM
You can find pink items after lvl 16????
These app games have such poor quality
They will be always crap and free and pay to win
If you want real fun games buy desktop
I would be happy to find 1 decent game for iPad but all the same free crap annoy players with time,inv space and money items....

will_ma
03-05-2014, 12:03 AM
plat can't buy enough gold ~~~ the exchange rate is sucks, Commodity price is way to high ~~~ if the exchange rate could be better, i will spend more plat in game.