PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea...

Mogunsforme
02-20-2014, 01:52 AM
For the next cap we need to completely annihilate the scorn... For example: a battle on their mothership and or home planet. What do you guys think. Cause i still consider the scorn not beaten yet. And we still have the problem of the riven... Future battles with them after the scorn ? Another thing... Cinematics. We love them and they explain things better than writing can in most cases so in this hypothetical new campaign try to add better cinematics. Itd add better depth to the story. Maybe you guys in this thread could come up with some of your own concept art :3

Dragoonclaws
02-20-2014, 06:28 PM
UCS Savants is an attack of the mothership... right? And featuring STS25 is a proof of Scorn annihilation. We defeated all of them... even the great mother Zyra Roh

I do agree for new maps and greater cinematics :)

Cahaun
02-20-2014, 07:54 PM
UCS Savants is an attack of the mothership... right? And featuring STS25 is a proof of Scorn annihilation. We defeated all of them... even the great mother Zyra Roh

I do agree for new maps and greater cinematics :)
The UCS Savant wasn't an attack on a mothership. The Scorn were merely making an attempt to recover their powerful artifact from the UCS Savant which was assigned to transport it away from Vuleria.
Killing some of their high-ranking people, such as Thyra Zael, did hurt the Scorn's strength in the war, but we are nowhere near the point in which the Scorn get annihilated. They are are merely repulsed from Vuleria and STS25 (The latter one leaving behind biohazards and leftovers that we then try to clean up). I expect to see more from the Scorn and the Riven later down the road.

Dragoonclaws
02-20-2014, 08:30 PM
I obviously dont know the story line :D

But still, its a great idea

Att
02-20-2014, 08:40 PM
Nooo more scorns.......

Solid Scorpion
02-21-2014, 12:07 AM
How about we have some scorns who finally realized that they've been wrecking *** and their priest are big fat liars. And they break off and we humans work with them.

Scorn Rebels oh yea!

TYRANTO
02-21-2014, 02:41 AM
lets see some new alien race much more powerful than scorns!!!

Solid Scorpion
02-21-2014, 03:42 AM
And then we team up with the scorns!

DivineMyth
02-21-2014, 10:58 AM
lets see some new alien race much more powerful than scorns!!!

What you're talking about is pretty much sts-25 lol

Cahaun
02-22-2014, 09:29 AM
What you're talking about is pretty much sts-25 lol

You have yet to encounter the Riven...