PDA

View Full Version : Stat window bugged(?)

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 03:59 AM
I was confronting stats with my bro ingame when i found out the numbers other people see in the character's stat window when they take a look and the numbers you see are different.

While you see a certain damage/health in your screen other people that take a look see stats that are slightly lowered.

These screenshots where took at the same time from my pc and his phone (two screenshots kinda sucks so look well please).
ME

HIM

Is this a bug?

Eski
02-20-2014, 06:15 AM
I noticed that too, but it just happens sometimes (in my case)
so yes,i think its a bug

Toy
02-20-2014, 06:17 AM
The only reason i could think off is the effect of the pet. I have 2 guesses. One is that there is a glitch on the pet. Or you left the map so that pet is withdrawn.

Try taking off pet and see if he sees the same stats

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 07:05 AM
The only reason i could think off is the effect of the pet. I have 2 guesses. One is that there is a glitch on the pet. Or you left the map so that pet is withdrawn.

Try taking off pet and see if he sees the same stats
We tried without our pets too it is exactly the same result :(

Haligali
02-20-2014, 07:06 AM
Happened with me too yesterday. No its not the pet, its some bug with the gems, sometimes outsiders see the stats without gems.

Fidalex
02-20-2014, 09:01 AM
It shouldn't be the presence of gems, if you look carefully in the first pair of pictures the owner of the character see lower dmg than the other player, in the second pair it is exactly the opposite.
So i guess it is another type of bug.

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 09:01 AM
Happened with me too yesterday. No its not the pet, its some bug with the gems, sometimes outsiders see the stats without gems.
Oh i see...thanks Haligali :D

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 09:03 AM
It shouldn't be the presence of gems, if you look carefully in the first pair of pictures the owner of the character see lower dmg than the other player, in the second pair it is exactly the opposite.
So i guess it is another type of bug.

No when each of us looked in his own stat page we saw higher stats compaired to when we looked in each others own.

Spyce
02-20-2014, 09:12 AM
I don't know since I don't have 2 devices, lol.

Fidalex
02-20-2014, 09:31 AM
No when each of us looked in his own stat page we saw higher stats compaired to when we looked in each others own.

Oh, i assumed the better quality pictures were from your own devices ;)

GoodSyntax
02-20-2014, 09:33 AM
I did some quick testing and I discovered that the stat bonus from gems (both normal and super) are not accounted for when someone else views your Inspect page. The gem bonus does apply correctly when you view your own inspect page; hence the differences.

Pet bonuses are calculated appropriately (except for the known errors in percent bonuses).

So, I would file this under non-critical bug, so it may be fixed at some point, but don't hold your breath as the boys from STG are busy trying to get a new expansion out in the next week or two.

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 09:39 AM
I did some quick testing and I discovered that the stat bonus from gems (both normal and super) are not accounted for when someone else views your Inspect page. The gem bonus does apply correctly when you view your own inspect page; hence the differences.

Pet bonuses are calculated appropriately (except for the known errors in percent bonuses).

So, I would file this under non-critical bug, so it may be fixed at some point, but don't hold your breath as the boys from STG are busy trying to get a new expansion out in the next week or two.

Rogered thanks Goodsyntax :)

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 12:52 PM

I remember this incident quite vividly. Once upon a time during shuyal I had 5900 health. So my friend as awed by it and said how did I achieve it. I had a few supers then. And ask my gear was gemmed.. soo.. Sorry, but I do not concur.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

FluffNStuff
02-20-2014, 12:57 PM
It is kinda random, thought they had fixed it. It only seems to happen if you take off then put back on your equipment in the same instance.