View Full Version : something new

Bunny♥
02-20-2014, 10:30 AM
my few suggestions :)

1.) worldwide chatbox and chat box settings
a.) worldwide chat = like chatting with your guildies "/g" or pt mates "/p" there should also be a worldwide chat which everyone whos online in different maps can read. Reason why i asked about it so that merchers can sell their items easily. No need to go to different places to shout for the items they want to sell. And about to those who want to read worldwide chat, there should be an option also if they allow worldwide chat to bug their chat box or not, its up to them ;)

2.) guild war room for pvp
=> a room that allows only 3 guild to join. For example: guild A first joined the room and then the other player which is in other guild joins to and so on, the only player who are allowed to join the room are only those members who are in part of each guild. For more twist, there should be 3 teams! means 3 guilds! and like TDM style scoring will depends on the kills. It should end after 25 kills or what so ever :)

3.)a wing vanity
=> I want a wing vanity! not a creepy one and it should fit in any classes and designs should not be for girls only! LOL

4.) gender for the toons
=> female warrior or a male rogue and a human mage! not a smurf one :p

5.) transportation pets
=> quick twist for speed elixir :) there should be a pet that we can ride on for an hour :) This pets are exclusive for PVE only :)

6.) new pvp room
=> bigger pvp room, like a town where we aim to destroy the opponents main tower. Teams should be more than 2 it would be awesome :)

what do you think? :)

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 11:13 AM
1) gold pls. Pls sir. Gold. Can I have some gold?

I don't want that :|

2) Yes. Not an immediate need, but yes.

3) no comments

4) Logos depicting the gender are a good option.

5) highly discussed topic. But I don't think they have the means to implement it?

6) Would love it. Laggers gonna lag though

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Bunny♥
02-20-2014, 12:13 PM
1) gold pls. Pls sir. Gold. Can I have some gold?

I don't want that :|

2) Yes. Not an immediate need, but yes.

3) no comments

4) Logos depicting the gender are a good option.

5) highly discussed topic. But I don't think they have the means to implement it?

6) Would love it. Laggers gonna lag though

1.) i believe i mention about option in the chat where you can choose if you allow the worldwide chat to bug your chat box or not. So its really your choice.
3.) 100% youre a guy xD
5.) just want to give them a little idea, its cool to have a pet to ride on xD

Zylx
02-20-2014, 12:18 PM
There are wing vanities.. the unplucked versions of the halloween vanities (grim reaper, witch, mummy)

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 12:38 PM
1.) i believe i mention about option in the chat where you can choose if you allow the worldwide chat to bug your chat box or not. So its really your choice.

Yeah, but suppose I'm chatting. And then randomly a guy starts spamming a group's convo, then I wouldn't have much of a choice.. that's why..

Bunny♥
02-21-2014, 02:42 AM
There are wing vanities.. the unplucked versions of the halloween vanities (grim reaper, witch, mummy)

yes there is but what i wanted is a wing alone, not with a vest so that we can mix it with the different vanities that we have in store available :)

Yeah, but suppose I'm chatting. And then randomly a guy starts spamming a group's convo, then I wouldn't have much of a choice.. that's why..

you gotta point, but isnt it cool to have the worldwide chat? easy merching xD

Zynzyn
02-21-2014, 03:50 AM
my few suggestions :)

1.) worldwide chatbox and chat box settings
a.) worldwide chat = like chatting with your guildies "/g" or pt mates "/p" there should also be a worldwide chat which everyone whos online in different maps can read. Reason why i asked about it so that merchers can sell their items easily. No need to go to different places to shout for the items they want to sell. And about to those who want to read worldwide chat, there should be an option also if they allow worldwide chat to bug their chat box or not, its up to them ;)

2.) guild war room for pvp
=> a room that allows only 3 guild to join. For example: guild A first joined the room and then the other player which is in other guild joins to and so on, the only player who are allowed to join the room are only those members who are in part of each guild. For more twist, there should be 3 teams! means 3 guilds! and like TDM style scoring will depends on the kills. It should end after 25 kills or what so ever :)

3.)a wing vanity
=> I want a wing vanity! not a creepy one and it should fit in any classes and designs should not be for girls only! LOL

4.) gender for the toons
=> female warrior or a male rogue and a human mage! not a smurf one :p

5.) transportation pets
=> quick twist for speed elixir :) there should be a pet that we can ride on for an hour :) This pets are exclusive for PVE only :)

6.) new pvp room
=> bigger pvp room, like a town where we aim to destroy the opponents main tower. Teams should be more than 2 it would be awesome :)

what do you think? :)

Without trying to offend, when I imagined each of these being implemented I did not feel any excitement about it. Well they could be a nice convenience but they are not something that the community immediately "needs" and sts could spend their time on more useful stuff.

Anarchist
02-21-2014, 08:14 AM
Actually i see some good ideas here.

1. World wide chat is awesome. It is one of the most funniest things in a game when properly used.
Of course beggars will beg but who cares? if nobody answers them they will get tired and stop.

2. Guild war is another thing i would like to see not 3 guilds vs but specific watchable guild vs guild to see who is the strongest among the two factions.

I also want to see 1vs1pvp, yesterday it took me 1hour to fight a guy i have been searching for nearly 3 weeks cause people didn't let us fight.

3 . Awesome idea should have been done for san valentine!
ps: Winged halloween vanities are meh.
6. Totally agree it is a mess in a 5vs5 fight in the ctf arena the space is limited and this limits strategies alot to "skill and see what happens".