PDA

View Full Version : Al Herarchy

Hercules
02-20-2014, 11:10 AM

What do you think of this conceptual map?

- I´m in Players without platinum ;)

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 11:20 AM
Wait a sec bro....

faychen
02-20-2014, 11:26 AM
What do you mean by "victims"?
I don't get it 😋

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cero
02-20-2014, 11:27 AM
I hate math.

Hercules
02-20-2014, 11:29 AM
What do you mean by "victims"?
I don't get it ��

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

simple, scammers always want steel money or things of players rich

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 11:31 AM

Sts Herarcy
The big bad boss, the guy who commands and own our toons life some might call him God.

Award for begging users plat
Sometimes God feels happy and decides to send down blessings in form of VIP crates and elixirs to is most devoted followers and to those who have faith in him.(i see nothing bad in this).

Sts producers(devs), moderators
Second in line when it comes to power. We can say they are the guardians or governors of the game and they have the power to do anything. Some might call them angels.
Angels sometimes decide to give we humans "free gift" camouflage as contests. This contests can be won by anyone in any class no matter thier money or their fame.

Players with platinum
Some players buy plats to smoothen their gameplay. Buying plats grants you access to most things specially if you open locked crates. Having money makes you deductively rich and the fact you have money makes it possible for you to buy stuffs most players cant buy gaining exclusivity, again when you have money and you are known people tend to be strangely more friendly with you and this can somehow help you gain more fun and a easy gameplay. If you have money, fame and good access to a certain dose of fun then you can also afford to do pvp and pve knowing you will get the best from both sides. Some might call this class the aristocratics.

PLAYERS MEDIUM
this are the average joes of all society they are neither too poor nor too rich, they just strive day by day seeking how to gain wealth. The middle class sometimes wins platinums in sts contests (see jester vanity or vouge contest) and gain some acknowledgement. Anyway, being this class nor hear nor there they have access to some fun,some exclusivity and some gold. Some might call them the middle class.

VICTIMS
Victims are those poor dudes that get scammed or tricked. They gather in pain from their loss from both the aristocratic class and the middle class, after a scam some choose to put their existence to a end deleting their accounts or quitting the game.
They dont gather from the low class cause the low class ain't got nothing to be scammed off.

PLAYERS WITHOUT PLATINUM
players without platinum are the last in anything they do. Not buying plats and not having access to shortcuts they hit every obstacle on the road to their goals. They are mostly called farmers and just like a farmer they are the last of the least in the society of arcane legends. Not having enough money they are granted limited choice and since they can't have the best gears, if they want to have some fun doing pvp they must twink and if they want money they must farm their lives off. Some might call them the working class or simply "noobs".

**Ps: The OP seems to be part of this class.

Thats all folks have a nice day :)

Hercules
02-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Sts Herarcy: The big bad boss, the guy who commands and own our toons life some might call him God.
Award for begging users plat: Sometimes God feels happy and decides to send down blessings in form of VIP crates and elixirs to is most devoted fellowers and to those who have faith in him.(i see nothing bad in this).
Sts producers(devs), moderators: Second in line when it comes to power. We can say they are the guardians or governors of the game and they have the power to do anything. So might call them angels.
Players with platinum:Some players buy plats to smoothen their gameplay. Buying plats grants you access to most thing specially if you open locked crates having money makes you deductively rich and the fact you have money makes it possible for you to buy stuffs most players cant buy gaining exclusivity again when you have money and you are known people tend to be friendly with you and this can somehow help you have more fun and a easy gameplay. Again having money, fame and good access to a certain dose of fun gives you more choices so you can afford to do pvp and pve knowing you will get the best from both sides.

better explained in my concept map!, sorry but your post has so many words that I am too lazy to read

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 11:52 AM
better explained in my concept map!, sorry but your post has so many words that I am too lazy to read

Lol you think people are in your head?

It took me ten minutes to decifrate those lines and circles.

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Sorry skeu, but I loved Elite's version :banana:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Zeus
02-20-2014, 11:56 AM

I'm not trying to be mean, but it's decipher! Learn something new everyday, hehe. :)

Hercules
02-20-2014, 11:56 AM

sorry

keikali
02-20-2014, 11:58 AM
Nevermind.

Zeus
02-20-2014, 12:04 PM
Skeudris,

One day, when you realize the alternative ways that the game has to earn money, you will realize that AL is one of the best free games on the market. Remember, paying is always optional. Platinum is a way to speed up things & even then, it does not guarantee anything.

Example: When I open crates, I usually LOSE money. However, I just do it for fun whenever I have the gambling itch. I'm terrible at poker, so this cures my gambling itch without making me lose a bunch of money playing poker in college. However, Blackjack... that's a different story. :)

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 12:08 PM
sorry
LoL don't mind me skeu.
You will be a aristocratic one day!

Hectororius
02-20-2014, 12:17 PM
Nevermind.

Butter

Titanium
02-20-2014, 12:18 PM
1. Whos not "rich" nowadays?
2. Define "poor"
3. As non-plat user you can be a baller or whatever
4. What about merching?
5. Find a suga mommy ( joking )

notfaded1
02-20-2014, 12:31 PM
opening a bunch of locked crates often is a real let down... it's no be all end all and like zeus said this is great game you can play for free and if you apply a little skill and ingenuity to it you can make out pretty good with NO PLAT at all.

Desperoto
02-20-2014, 01:12 PM
1. Whos not "rich" nowadays?
2. Define "poor"
3. As non-plat user you can be a baller or whatever
4. What about merching?
5. Find a suga mommy ( joking )
I'm sure that ure not a f2p player, cuz ure talking to protect the exclusivity and nice features of spamming on the 'Buy Platinum' button. It's not easy to merch, when u don't have money.. Ofcourse merching doesn't cost real money, but u do need a lot ingame cash before u can make profit of it. And you only can make these gold by being lucky with farming, win contests, having rich friends who share, scamming, OR buying plat. And ofcourse there are a lot players who got their myths without spending, but it takes so much time or so much luck to get them. Plat spammers didn't do anything for their myths (Most of time)

Roberto077
02-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Hierarchy?

Titanium
02-20-2014, 01:42 PM
I'm sure that ure not a f2p player, cuz ure talking to protect the exclusivity and nice features of spamming on the 'Buy Platinum' button. It's not easy to merch, when u don't have money.. Ofcourse merching doesn't cost real money, but u do need a lot ingame cash before u can make profit of it. And you only can make these gold by being lucky with farming, win contests, having rich friends who share, scamming, OR buying plat. And ofcourse there are a lot players who got their myths without spending, but it takes so much time or so much luck to get them. Plat spammers didn't do anything for their myths (Most of time)

I started playing AL in the end of July 2013. I went end game ( lv 31 ) and i thought to myself " what now " ? I didnt buy plats to open locks if that was your concern until this Christmas. And i already had a lot from merching( btw i started merching with 30k ) . I'm not defending anyone cause its not my business . I dont know what exclusivity is in AL. I'm just a guy who doesnt have time to weep on forum about plat users or exclusivity. Others should try this too...

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 01:45 PM
I'm sure you don't need to double post. I'm sure you don't need to tell him not to "weep". I'm sure that you should respect his views.

I'm also sure Desp that luck is a factor in making money. But I'm also sure that nothing can be done about it, sadly. I'm also sure you're as poor as me. :banana:

Edit- Just enjoy the post guys! Quit the whining both of ye!

Laveen
02-20-2014, 02:02 PM
I'm sure you don't need to double post. I'm sure you don't need to tell him not to "weep". I'm sure that you should respect his views.

I'm also sure Desp that luck is a factor in making money. But I'm also sure that nothing can be done about it, sadly. I'm also sure you're as poor as me. :banana:

Woah. Technical issues or bad connection can send the same message twice, FYI. I'm sure that wasn't his intention ;)

And you know quite a lot about him it seems, since you are so SURE that he is "poor" with his several discontinued items and mythics. Please, don't talk or start a discussion on your ignorance.

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Woah. Technical issues or bad connection can send the same message twice, FYI. I'm sure that wasn't his intention ;)

And you know quite a lot about him it seems, since you are so SURE that he is "poor" with his several discontinued items and mythics. Please, don't talk or start a discussion on your ignorance.

See the banana. Baaanaaanaaaaa. You took it way too seriously. I'm sorry if if that banana offended you and you couldn't see it as a fun line I wanted to add. I'm really sorry. I hopen you'll forgive me for this sin of putting just one banana. I'll even bathe in the Ganges for you, is that alright? :banana:

Anarchist
02-20-2014, 02:10 PM

Edit- Just enjoy the post guys! Quit the whining both of ye!

This thread is legend.

If you remove all the smoke around the matter the simple truth is that, if you buy plats you will be able to reach your goals fast
The more plats you buy more goals you reach.

This is the purpose of plat existence.

You can still reach your goals without buying a single plat but the road is difficult. :)

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 02:11 PM
This thread is legend.

If you remove all the smoke around the matter the simple truth is that, if you buy plats you will be able to reach your goals fast

You can still reach your goals without buying a single plat but the road is difficult. :)

Yes elite, I get your point. But as my siggy says, I'm off from AL for a while. It's way too addictive and I'm in my final years. Soo...yes I'm proudly poor.

Laveen
02-20-2014, 02:11 PM
See the banana. Baaanaaanaaaaa. You took it way too seriously. I'm sorry if if that banana offended you and you couldn't see it as a fun line I wanted to add. I'm really sorry. I hopen you'll forgive me for this sin of putting just one banana. I'll even bathe in the Ganges for you, is that alright? :banana:

I can't see no banana on my phone - but apology accepted :P

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 02:12 PM
I can't see no banana on my phone - but apology accepted :P

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

Nor can I. But I love :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hercules
02-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Sts Herarcy
The big bad boss, the guy who commands and own our toons life some might call him God.

Award for begging users plat
Sometimes God feels happy and decides to send down blessings in form of VIP crates and elixirs to is most devoted followers and to those who have faith in him.(i see nothing bad in this).

Sts producers(devs), moderators
Second in line when it comes to power. We can say they are the guardians or governors of the game and they have the power to do anything. Some might call them angels.
Angels sometimes decide to give we humans "free gift" camouflage as contests. This contests can be won by anyone in any class no matter thier money or their fame.

Players with platinum
Some players buy plats to smoothen their gameplay. Buying plats grants you access to most things specially if you open locked crates. Having money makes you deductively rich and the fact you have money makes it possible for you to buy stuffs most players cant buy gaining exclusivity, again when you have money and you are known people tend to be strangely more friendly with you and this can somehow help you gain more fun and a easy gameplay. If you have money, fame and good access to a certain dose of fun then you can also afford to do pvp and pve knowing you will get the best from both sides. Some might call this class the aristocratics.

PLAYERS MEDIUM
this are the average joes of all society they are neither too poor nor too rich, they just strive day by day seeking how to gain wealth. The middle class sometimes wins platinums in sts contests (see jester vanity or vouge contest) and gain some acknowledgement. Anyway, being this class nor hear nor there they have access to some fun,some exclusivity and some gold. Some might call them the middle class.

VICTIMS
Victims are those poor dudes that get scammed or tricked. They gather in pain from their loss from both the aristocratic class and the middle class, after a scam some choose to put their existence to a end deleting their accounts or quitting the game.
They dont gather from the low class cause the low class ain't got nothing to be scammed off.

PLAYERS WITHOUT PLATINUM
players without platinum are the last in anything they do. Not buying plats and not having access to shortcuts they hit every obstacle on the road to their goals. They are mostly called farmers and just like a farmer they are the last of the least in the society of arcane legends. Not having enough money they are granted limited choice and since they can't have the best gears, if they want to have some fun doing pvp they must twink and if they want money they must farm their lives off. Some might call them the working class or simply "noobs".

**Ps: The OP seems to be part of this class.

Thats all folks have a nice day :)

I love this post :) thx bro for explain better : Sonrisa:

Hercules
02-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Skeudris,

One day, when you realize the alternative ways that the game has to earn money, you will realize that AL is one of the best free games on the market. Remember, paying is always optional. Platinum is a way to speed up things & even then, it does not guarantee anything.

Example: When I open crates, I usually LOSE money. However, I just do it for fun whenever I have the gambling itch. I'm terrible at poker, so this cures my gambling itch without making me lose a bunch of money playing poker in college. However, Blackjack... that's a different story. :)

Yep , I know AL is the BEST game in all my life, and yep is opcional pay platinum and get good things, now I understand better , thx you for the comment @Zeus :)

nelson131
02-21-2014, 09:46 AM

ganges......isnt that like where people dispose chemicals pollutants, toxic materials, waste and manure? u'ld had better buy a coffin before u bathe in ganges :D no offence...... :0

Hiosahaf
02-21-2014, 10:01 AM
ganges......isnt that like where people dispose chemicals pollutants, toxic materials, waste and manure? u'ld had better buy a coffin before u bathe in ganges :D no offence...... :0

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bhagirathi_River_Behind_Hazarduari_Palace_Mur shidabad.JPG

The river Ganges originates in a small town from Gangotri (mythologically). From then on it is known as thr river Bhagirathi until it merges with river Alaknanda (personally speaking, locations through which Alaknanda passes are more picturesque. Been everywhere there) and after that it's known as the Ganges. Agreed it's polluted in it's mid-life but this picture is of the Ganges' end stage (delta stage). Pollutions are quite low there. If you want, you can look up Himachal Pradesh or either of the aforementioned rivers to see the beauty it carries.

Few bad things do not make my holy river unholy for me.

Imobster
02-21-2014, 04:28 PM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
02-21-2014, 05:04 PM
This thread is legend.

Unfortunately, you're wrong. You can buy an infinite amount of plat in AL, yet you can still fail to reach any of your goals. Just because you buy plat on a weekly basis, that doesn't mean that you will be able to reach your goals fast. Instead, I think having a lot of luck will help you to reach any goal possible, without luck, it's virtually impossible IMO.

Anarchist
02-21-2014, 05:44 PM
Unfortunately, you're wrong. You can buy an infinite amount of plat in AL, yet you can still fail to reach any of your goals. Just because you buy plat on a weekly basis, that doesn't mean that you will be able to reach your goals fast. Instead, I think having a lot of luck will help you to reach any goal possible, without luck, it's virtually impossible IMO.

I would like to know who you think will win a experiment where two players compete to see who gets rich first or who buys myth first or who gets samael first. If they have the same merching skills amd same strong will to play AL you still think the player with no plats will win??

Let me remember you plats aren't meant for opening locked alone.
Just holding a couple hundred plats in your inventory gives you access to new paths of making gold if you know what you are doing.

If you buy plats on weekly basis and you aren't reaching any of your goals or you are poor reconsider your playing style sir and ask people for advice cause you are definately mistaking something somewhere.

Instanthumor
02-21-2014, 05:46 PM
making gold if you know what you are doing.

Gimme a few examples.

Anarchist
02-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Gimme a few examples.

Nice try. :)

Wutzgood
02-21-2014, 06:12 PM
This whole topic is making me laugh. I've bought platinum only a few times mainly for pets that were plat exclusive. The rest of my gold I've gotten from selling locked crates I've farmed. I've opened maybe 15 total in the year I've been playing.

Anyone that knows me knows I've collected quite a large collection of gear and that is from farmed locked I've sold. I don't merch or gamble opening locked. All you need to be rich in this game is a leprechaun amulet, a little luck and put some farming time in. If you don't put the time in or don't want to spend money for platinum you will remain poor. Simple as that.

Instanthumor
02-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Nice try. :)

Do you not have any examples for me? I'm guessing no from your post. Nice try to you too :)

Hercules
02-21-2014, 09:36 PM
keep this thread in peace and without bad behaivor please :)

Anarchist
02-22-2014, 12:10 AM
Do you not have any examples for me? I'm guessing no from your post. Nice try to you too :)

Yes, you guessed correctly i am not going to tell you how to make good gold from plats.
Go figure it yourself :)

**Don't worry Skeu this is normal discussion :D

Instanthumor
02-22-2014, 02:35 AM
Yes, you guessed correctly i am not going to tell you how to make good gold from plats.
Go figure it yourself :)

**Don't worry Skeu this is normal discussion :D

Ok, by not telling me, I'm just going to assume you don't know, and that you are wrong :) Well that was easy.

Anarchist
02-22-2014, 03:00 AM
Ok, by not telling me, I'm just going to assume you don't know, and that you are wrong :) Well that was easy.

Whatever dude. :)

deathwraithx
02-23-2014, 01:10 PM

Or maybe you could assume that the first rule of making money is to keep your tricks to yourself
Just saying :)

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Instanthumor
02-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Or maybe you could assume that the first rule of making money is to keep your tricks to yourself
Just saying :)

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Ok, you can go ahead and keep those 'tricks' to yourself.

Newcomx
02-24-2014, 03:10 AM
I am non-plat user also, play since June 2013. I am only play AL in my free time, while not working. I don't wanna too attached with this game by buying plat.