PDA

View Full Version : List of improvements We'd like to see implemented to Arcane Legends

MoloToha
02-20-2014, 01:35 PM
This thread is inspired by another one http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?129615-List-of-Improvements-We-d-like-to-see-Implemented-to-Battle-Command, making a list of improvements is not my own idea, so all regards to that guy.

I'm playing this game since it has been launched in Play Store. I very like this game, but after 1+ year of playing it, me and STS community noticed some things that should be added, changed, or even removed (if they are already in game). There is a short (short only for a while) list of ideas which were thought up by me and other members of STS Community. I hope, STS devs will notice it and even implement something:

MAJOR SUGGESTIONS

- Timing system should be improved. Players should be able to choose between timed and non-timed run. For timed run the rules are the same to current, for non-timed run players can leave/enter location at every moment.
- To prevent abuse of present exploits in order to get to the leaderboards, including macro abuse, there should be "watchers" who are trusted by STS mods and devs and can punish inappropriate players with unability to enter PvP for a certain period of time.
- Seasonal leaderboards which reset number of kills/flags/etc every season to give a chance for non-veteran players to have that desired banner. :D
- 5'th skill slot.

PvE SUGGESTIONS

- Quests should give more experience in the same way as Nordr Bard dailies do (Actually, regular quests give exp, but only 1 point).
- Elite Golden chests should have improved loot table to worth their price.
- Projectile type skills should target mobs first to prevent them from hitting crates and barrels.
- Locked Grand Crate of The Watch should be removed from elite boss loot table.
- Players should have increased movement speed in non-battle stance.
- There should be a lobby where players can party up with each other before running elites, for example (just like WT or KM entrance).

PvP SUGGESTIONS

- After death, invulnerability should disappear only by leaving the spawn zone to prevent spawn kills.
- PvP should have XP system similar to PvE to separate hardcore players from beginners.
- In TDM, after respawn, there should be the same shield, as in CTF, the shield disappears as soon as player leaves "safe zone".
- If players make a sequence of kills without dying, or make multi-kill, corresponding message should appear.

PETS IMPROVEMENTS

- If a pet has buff/heal type of arcane ability, it should apply to all players and doesn't depend on range (it solves a problem when, for example, you run with Ribbit, use his arcane ability and it doesn't reach you)
- Samael, Slag, Clyde and other pets that have panic/terrify ability should provide plain stun to make stun immunity ignore them too. The other way is to make stun immunity ignore not only plain stun, but also panic/terrifying.
- Ability to customize pet behavior: on/off picking up loot, on/off attacking enemies. It can help when boss has very low hp and you still want to receive pet bonus (just turn off enemy attacking)
- Pets' XP should be shown also in current_xp/next_level_xp similar to players'.
- Pets should pick up eggs and chests.

GUILD RELATED SUGGESTIONS

- Master/Officer should see the last time guild member was online to filter inactive members.
- There should be a separate section in GH which can be available only for officers and gm.
- There should be a kind of training room in which players can practice PvP in free mode without harming their kd ratio.
- There should be an Officer Chief which can demote officers and promote members to recruiters while having standard officer benefits like recruiting and kicking members.
- Kick per hour limit for each officer to prevent guild destroy.
- Officers can vote to block another officer. If 50%+ vote "yes", an officer is blocked. GM or chief officer can unblock him.

OTHER SOCIAL SUGGESTIONS

- Players should be able to inspect players even if they are not in their town or offline by tapping "/inspect <player_name>".
- There should be ignore customization. Players should choose between "ignore chat", "ignore gifts", "ignore party invites", etc or pick them all.
- There should be a public chat. To prevent chat flooding, players will be able to write to it only through disposable loud-speakers, which are tradeable.

GEAR SUGGESTIONS

- Some staves (including arcane one) don't have damage increase on charged hit, it should be fixed.
- Smashing equipment should be implemented. For arguments, see http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149733-Why-smashing-equipment-should-be-implemented-in-AL

UI SUGGESTIONS

- Ability to chat when you are dead.
- After end of the PvP match number of deaths should be displayed. Also, there should be k/d counter on HUD (which can customized to display global/current round k/d or removed).
- Change the color of team chat message in PvP to the color of the team (not white).
- Chat text type field shouldn't disappear after leaving app and then opening it back.
- There should be inventory filter by item type and rarity (similar to CS's one)
- If a player gets muted, he should be able to inform other players about this to prevent misunderstanding.
- There should be a button on HUD which switches between Leprechaun Pendant and another one.
- When typing chat text in Chrome version, text field should support copying/pasting.
- There should be a chat window included in CS UI.
- Players should be able to customize their HP/MP bar for showing absolute HP/MP value there.
- Loot should be shown on a minimap.
- At leaderboards, people should be able to see their lb rank too, aside of top players/guilds. New!
- Ability to search through friend or guild member list. New!

MISCELLANEOUS SUGGESTIONS

- Ability to teleport directly to guild hall.
- If there are any items listed at the CS, user should be notified if item is either sold or it's sell time is expired.
- Mail system should be implemented.
- There should be CS in guild hall.
- Essences shouldn't house any space in inventory to prevent liquidating them for freeing lacking inventory slots.
- There should be "Sell all" button which can be programmed not to liquidate certain items or to sell only epics/rares.
- Gems crafting should be cancellable for being able to free crafting station slots.
- There should be in-game manual for new players, which explains all they need to know about AL to prevent them being deceived by more experienced players (for example, to prevent selling an expensive item very cheap).
- While game is running, players should be able to rotate screen (by 180 degrees). Sometimes it is not comfortable to hold device in certain orientation but much better in other.
- Players should be able to protect their stash with a password.
- If an achievement is completed in several steps (for example, Elusive Four and Running the Gambit achievements), it's completion progress should be shown.
- Arlor's own time (or just simply server time displayed somewhere in the pop-up menu), which would help a lot with announcements and making meetings in game.
- If player has multiple identical items in his inventory (for example, lockeds), they should be shown in a way similar to how essences do (something like Locked Grand Crate of The Watch x5).
- If player's story token number can't be divided into 10 (for example, 29), it should be rounded up to ..0 (for example, 29 -> 30, 34 -> 40).
- Gem crafting process should be cancellable.
- Auto-responding service to respond something like "I'm AFK, try to PM me later" when player is AFK and someone PM's him.
- Some new leaderboards, for example, damage dealt in PvP/PvE, solo run leaderboards. New!
- Private, password protected chat channels. A little comment from OP: some people can say that one can use side chat applications, for example, LINE, but honestly, this damages game experience a lot, especially considering that switching back from chat to AL is soooo slow New!

GAME EXTENSIONS

- Onslaught mode in which players defeat multiple waves of mobs and get reward for beating them (very detailed information here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1357093 ).
- Duels, XvX's (X is a number of opponents in each team) should be implemented.
- Guild wars should be implemented.
- PK. Nuff said.

----------------------------------------

SUGGESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED

- Loot should be brighter (or drop with a visual effect in the same way as locked drops with fireworks) to help players notice it in big mob crowds. Also it should be visible on the minimap. (Actually, this was needed only to notice Nexus drop in km3, so implementing this for eggs will be enough)
- Pets' arcane ability shouldn't reset after re-summoning the pet.
- Players should not be able to change their skill map during the fight.
- All platinum transactions (opening locks, buying elixirs, etc) should have a confirmation window to prevent accidents. They should be switchable (because locked openers don't want to press a confirmation button 1000 times).
- Effect of percent stat increase should be visible in the stat window.
- Stash slots should be available to buy with story tokens.
- There should be "A guild message of the day", same to BD and BC.

Note 1: These suggestions aren't all mine, but there are some ideas which are my own.

Note 2: This is not the full list, so if anyone has other ideas that could lead to the improvement of the game please feel free to share it and we can add it to this list.

Note 3: I'd like everyone to keep in mind that these are all just suggestions, and it doesn't mean that these ideas will be implemented by the developers. It's the developers game and it is their decision if they want to add these ideas to the game or not.

Note 4: Please, keep in mind that suggestions which are marked "New!" may be old. I use this mark only to see which ideas are added recently.

Note 5: Currently, I see no sense in including buff/nerf suggestions to the list. Let's say it's just me.

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 02:29 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1357093
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1462914
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1469168

Done

Also add PvP Tiers idea btw

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1289116

Pretty good guild ideas here. I got some views about this.. the OP that is..but meh, too long to quote and reply :| overral, +1

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

MoloToha
02-20-2014, 04:03 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1357093
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1462914
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1469168

Done

Also add PvP Tiers idea btw

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1289116

Pretty good guild ideas here. I got some views about this.. the OP that is..but meh, too long to quote and reply :| overral, +1

I added these suggestions to the list.

Hiosahaf
02-20-2014, 04:05 PM
I added these suggestions to the list.

I added something more .. lol sorry

Bless
02-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Pretty much summed recent ideas up, hopefully it is considered by developers.

MoloToha
02-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Bump for implemented suggestion. Possibly devs noticed this thread :D

Nesox
02-22-2014, 02:06 AM
I am still stuck on the age old issues:

-fix passives not showing on stats
-fix android issue with not being able to see typing after leaving screen for any reason
-actually balance classes in pvp
-make enemies "active" far sooner to avoid spells missing

...for a start

PvP:

-prevent joining a team that already has an additional player to encourage team balance.
-Protected team spawn areas in TDM to prevent spawn kills.

Hiosahaf
02-22-2014, 04:37 AM

-fix android issue with not being able to see typing after leaving screen for any reason
-actually balance classes in pve

...for a start

PvP:

-prevent joining a team that already has an additional player to encourage team balance.

^this. Passive stats has taken over 430 days now!!

MoloToha
02-22-2014, 10:02 AM

-actually balance classes in pve

...for a start

PvP:

Thanks for suggestions, I added most of them to the list, but could you explain me your meaning of "balance in PvE"? And I didn't add your first PvP suggestion because it won't let players to join their friends' team. Thinking generally, joining bigger team is an own decision of player which depends on his morale.

Nesox
02-22-2014, 03:52 PM
Thanks for suggestions, I added most of them to the list, but could you explain me your meaning of "balance in PvE"? And I didn't add your first PvP suggestion because it won't let players to join their friends' team. Thinking generally, joining bigger team is an own decision of player which depends on his morale.

Corrected the typo. Should have been pvp balance. Sorry.

I recognize the guild team issues with my sugesstion but I see alot more ganging then I do guild /friend battles. Morals are already dreadfully lacking in this game and could use the encouragement.

For the TDM spawns I was thinking more along the lines of red/blue zones on either side of the map. This would spawn teammates closer together for faster regroup. Also spawning at the top is a huge disadvantage and leads to many gang and spawn kills. A shield would not prevent this as it will have to wear off sooner or later.

Changing skills to adapt to tactics during battles is often required. This should be changed to just changing skills that are in cooldown should be locked. The same for pets.

Also chatting while dead is needed and the ability to change teams without leaving and trying to return would be great too.

Since we cant actually see the map before joining I would love to see class designations next to player names. (W) (R) (S) would work fine.

New suggestions: a slider in options to select pet roaming range. Further out to collect loot or stay close so that AAs actually work.

Nesox
02-22-2014, 04:51 PM
CRITICAL:

Fix CTF. Needs a Flags Returned and/or Games Won stat/AP to prevent the current flag running retardedness. Every stat/AP must have a balancing stat/AP. Also make it necessary to possess your own flag as well before you can score.

MoloToha
02-23-2014, 12:59 PM
Corrected the typo. Should have been pvp balance. Sorry.

I recognize the guild team issues with my sugesstion but I see alot more ganging then I do guild /friend battles. Morals are already dreadfully lacking in this game and could use the encouragement.

For the TDM spawns I was thinking more along the lines of red/blue zones on either side of the map. This would spawn teammates closer together for faster regroup. Also spawning at the top is a huge disadvantage and leads to many gang and spawn kills. A shield would not prevent this as it will have to wear off sooner or later.

Changing skills to adapt to tactics during battles is often required. This should be changed to just changing skills that are in cooldown should be locked. The same for pets.

Also chatting while dead is needed and the ability to change teams without leaving and trying to return would be great too.

Since we qcant actually see the map before joining I would love to see class designations next to player names. (W) (R) (S) would work fine.

New suggestions: a slider in options to select pet roaming range. Further out to collect loot or stay close so that AAs actually work.

PvP balance is too abstract thing, no one has certain ideas how to actually balance classes in PvP. There is a long conversation about class balance in PvP, so it doesn't have any place in my list.

Idea about spawns in TDM is good, I'll change this suggestion according to your reply.

About changing skills: 5th skill slot must solve all problems. About pets: every fix of spamming pets would suit.

Chatting while dead is already in the list. I like an idea about changing teams, I even have realization idea which can include your next suggestion. Added to the list.

Pet behavior options is fine too, added.

CRITICAL:

Fix CTF. Needs a Flags Returned and/or Games Won stat/AP to prevent the current flag running retardedness. Every stat/AP must have a balancing stat/AP. Also make it necessary to possess your own flag as well before you can score.

I think, this kind of achievements can't be implemented in the current state of PvP cuz returned flags can be farmed with a dummy as well as wins can be farmed by just flagging. The last suggestion cardinally changes the whole CTF process, I don't think that devs will have plans for this...

MoloToha
02-24-2014, 12:23 PM
Bump for new suggestions.

MoloToha
02-25-2014, 12:32 PM

Neptune
02-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Nice one.. Add this on/off lep

MoloToha
02-25-2014, 12:52 PM
Nice one.. Add this on/off lep

You mean on/off lepre button? It is already in the list.

Hakanor
02-26-2014, 01:52 PM
mythic armor vanity with the name hero's armor/helm

Hiosahaf
02-26-2014, 04:49 PM
mythic armor vanity with the name hero's armor/helm

Ummm... Why? :|

MoloToha
03-01-2014, 01:25 PM

MoloToha
03-02-2014, 09:59 AM

Pandorix
03-02-2014, 10:06 AM
Do u see any devs lookin or commentin this? I dont...good suggestions but too bad they dont care.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Hiosahaf
03-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Bump to please the bumper

MoloToha
03-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Do u see any devs lookin or commentin this? I dont...good suggestions but too bad they dont care.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Be patient. I think, sooner or later, they will reply there. This list is still not full, every day I log in and see new suggestions to add. And this list is not only for devs, this list would be useful for players, they can get something new for themself from this list.

Nat King Aggrey
03-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Nice

Hiosahaf
03-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Nice, a sticky!

Instanthumor
03-05-2014, 09:19 PM
- Players should not be able to change their skill map during the fight. Really needed!

I don't see how this is a 'major suggestion', I only see a couple rogues whining about this, but I'd rather have a lot of other suggestions done than have this changed.

MoloToha
03-05-2014, 11:39 PM
I don't see how this is a 'major suggestion', I only see a couple rogues whining about this, but I'd rather have a lot of other suggestions done than have this changed.

I don't agree, there is much more than a couple of rogues complaining about that. In my opinion, 2nd and 3rd major suggestions are connected, I'll merge them into one suggestion to make it clearer.

Instanthumor
03-06-2014, 12:37 AM
I don't agree, there is much more than a couple of rogues complaining about that. In my opinion, 2nd and 3rd major suggestions are connected, I'll merge them into one suggestion to make it clearer.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but even if that's on your top 3 major suggestions list, it probably isn't even on STG's top 100 to-do list.

CrazyTank
03-06-2014, 01:22 AM
More emotes if possible

DocDoBig
03-06-2014, 01:29 AM
May I suggest one thing (not sure if it has been mentioned, yet)?

I, and probably many people as well would love to see a rotating screen for AL especially for Androids (I'm not sure if on Apple you can rotate the screen or not).

Here the suggestion thread of it:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138391

Haligali
03-06-2014, 06:21 AM
May I suggest one thing (not sure if it has been mentioned, yet)?

I, and probably many people as well would love to see a rotating screen for AL especially for Androids (I'm not sure if on Apple you can rotate the screen or not).

Here the suggestion thread of it:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138391

Yes, that would be good, just like in battle command.

DocDoBig
03-06-2014, 07:05 AM
Yes, that would be good, just like in battle command.

Yes!

MoloToha
03-06-2014, 11:43 AM
I added rotatable screen idea to the list, thanks for suggestion.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but even if that's on your top 3 major suggestions list, it probably isn't even on STG's top 100 to-do list.

Firstly, watch this video about pet spamming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0DvPzni1Yg&feature=youtu.be. It should show you how serious pet spamming problem is.

Skill swapping is inappropriate style of playing, it ruins CTF balance because warriors have 5 skills, rogues and mages - only 4. That's why it's marked "major". I mind against skill swapping although I'm a warrior. Let all players have 5 skills - it will be enough. And these problems are important for devs, they are working on it.

Both skill swapping and pet spamming are on our radar. They aren't easily fixed on the server, so that means the fix will be in a coming client version.

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 02:03 PM
Just a fun suggestion (no need to implement it asap). Gem crafting.
Maybe gather 50 essences to create another type of gem which offers +4 stat points instead of +3? Same odds as that fusing a grand gem. It would really rejuvenate the Gem market.

Instanthumor
03-06-2014, 02:09 PM
I added rotatable screen idea to the list, thanks for suggestion.

Firstly, watch this video about pet spamming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0DvPzni1Yg&feature=youtu.be. It should show you how serious pet spamming problem is.

Skill swapping is inappropriate style of playing, it ruins CTF balance because warriors have 5 skills, rogues and mages - only 4. That's why it's marked "major". I mind against skill swapping although I'm a warrior. Let all players have 5 skills - it will be enough. And these problems are important for devs, they are working on it.

I didn't say anything about pet spamming, all I'm saying is that skill swapping isn't even a big issue. Also, rogues are the only class that are usually limited to 4 skills, most mages use five skills as well. I agree the having 5 skills is fine, I didn't say anything opposing that idea, skill switching isn't even a big issue tyvm.

Joncheese
03-14-2014, 03:46 AM
lets not get off topic now. Molo thx for taking the time to transfer these over, i truly hope STS take notice.

Things i would like:

PVP arena: 2v2 or 5v5, time limit of 5 mins. Winner gets a rating (which ties in with your PVP balance) and you face those with similar rating as you.

PVP points: 2v2 win = 100 points, lose 10 points. 4v4 win =200 points, lose 40 points.

PVP gear: Gear that can only be used in the arena and that can be earnt using the points you get from 2v2 or 5v5. Included in this can be vanities pets etc etc.

This is a tried and tested system and it works and would certainly bring a lot more interest to pvp.

MoloToha
03-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Just a fun suggestion (no need to implement it asap). Gem crafting.
Maybe gather 50 essences to create another type of gem which offers +4 stat points instead of +3? Same odds as that fusing a grand gem. It would really rejuvenate the Gem market.

I think, it's already implemented. To have a gem with better stats, you should replace ordinary gem X times (X depends on your luck), which means X*10 essences are spent. It differs from your proposition, because it is stochastic (X can be from 1 to infinity), but in general, it's the same.

lets not get off topic now. Molo thx for taking the time to transfer these over, i truly hope STS take notice.

Things i would like:

PVP arena: 2v2 or 5v5, time limit of 5 mins. Winner gets a rating (which ties in with your PVP balance) and you face those with similar rating as you.

PVP points: 2v2 win = 100 points, lose 10 points. 4v4 win =200 points, lose 40 points.

PVP gear: Gear that can only be used in the arena and that can be earnt using the points you get from 2v2 or 5v5. Included in this can be vanities pets etc etc.

This is a tried and tested system and it works and would certainly bring a lot more interest to pvp.

Maybe I should make a "Game mode suggestions" section and put duels, guild wars, 2v2, 3v3, etc there. Btw good idea, many games have it's implementation.

Hannah Briant
03-25-2014, 07:17 AM
hello, just joined this thread... all those suggestions are brilliant, I'm sick of going into pvp and people just hunt me down, kill me in one hit even if you have like 3000 health because of the twinks. I went in there the other day and the way i want to play is that we all try to get the flags but you kill if people get in your way or you kill to stop them. For exsalmple, i went in ctf yesterday, i got all 4 flags, and from that moment they were calling "kill the flagger" my team mates were telling the other team to just kill the flagger, and then the other team where telling my team mates to get the flag so i can't. Yes i know this is tactics but until this point all they were doing is fighting each other. ctf is the main goal. There is a death match place for pure pvp so i find it annoying. I shouldn't be the only person doing the objective lol!

How often do suggestions get seen by developers. They don't really respond to people and i just made a thread about this. For an up and coming game, its the gamers that keep it alive.

Sceazikua
03-25-2014, 11:07 AM
hello, just joined this thread... all those suggestions are brilliant, I'm sick of going into pvp and people just hunt me down, kill me in one hit even if you have like 3000 health because of the twinks. I went in there the other day and the way i want to play is that we all try to get the flags but you kill if people get in your way or you kill to stop them. For exsalmple, i went in ctf yesterday, i got all 4 flags, and from that moment they were calling "kill the flagger" my team mates were telling the other team to just kill the flagger, and then the other team where telling my team mates to get the flag so i can't. Yes i know this is tactics but until this point all they were doing is fighting each other. ctf is the main goal. There is a death match place for pure pvp so i find it annoying. I shouldn't be the only person doing the objective lol!

How often do suggestions get seen by developers. They don't really respond to people and i just made a thread about this. For an up and coming game, its the gamers that keep it alive.

LOL!

Eyrika
03-26-2014, 02:12 PM
I would like vanity Magma Armor :3

Akizah
03-26-2014, 05:24 PM
Arlor's own clock, with one time
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142263-Arlor-s-own-clock

MoloToha
03-28-2014, 12:19 PM
Arlor's own clock, with one time
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142263-Arlor-s-own-clock

It is already in the list.

Sorry, guys, I was absent for 4 days, so I couldn't reply and please, don't mind it :D

Joncheese
04-02-2014, 02:33 AM

As much as it is annoying from a 1v1 perspective, changing this would affect me hugely. My spec allows me to adapt in clashes etc, and whilst i don't skill swap during duels i do swap skills inbetween fights. Element of surprise counts for a lot in this game.

Lets just make a duel function in game instead, where skills cant be swapped once in battle. Sorted.

As for pet cooldown.... couldnt come quick enough.

Endkey
04-02-2014, 03:52 AM
Have to agree with the guild ones....we really need those...just to see whats happening when we come online...and i think instead of limiting it to GM...we should allow officers use the message option...and the date last online...would help alot..

shinjo
04-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Suggestion regarding MYTHIC set. I posted this on other thread but I decided to repost here:

Right ater I have bought and upgraded my mythic set yesterday, now STS increased armor value of magma gears. You guys messed up everything... my last hope now that you reconsider to release new mythic and make old mythic upgradeable to higher level instead. It doesn't matter if new upgrade quest need rare ingredient from locked crate, maybe like arcane shard needed to craft arcane ring, you can make mythic shard to upgrade mythic armor.

Other option is to release new mythic but also make old mythic upgradeable to the latest level cap.

I hope somebody from developer team read this post and consider it.

Thanks

Tendirin
04-03-2014, 02:15 PM
this is hilarious

Hiosahaf
04-03-2014, 08:01 PM
Suggestion regarding MYTHIC set. I posted this on other thread but I decided to repost here:

Right ater I have bought and upgraded my mythic set yesterday, now STS increased armor value of magma gears. You guys messed up everything... my last hope now that you reconsider to release new mythic and make old mythic upgradeable to higher level instead. It doesn't matter if new upgrade quest need rare ingredient from locked crate, maybe like arcane shard needed to craft arcane ring, you can make mythic shard to upgrade mythic armor.

Other option is to release new mythic but also make old mythic upgradeable to the latest level cap.

I hope somebody from developer team read this post and consider it.

Thanks

Lol

Akizah
04-06-2014, 12:44 PM
This:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144010-Wake-up

elahj05inc
04-07-2014, 11:01 AM
is there upgrade of lvl of mythics (lvl 30/31) to (lvl 35/36)? i have a suggestion, instead of doing a quest like the armor/helm for upgrading the mythic lvl to 36, why not upgrade the mythic ring/amulet/weap by filling it with full grand/supergem (Perfect items even if its STR,DEX,INT) so that it will become lvl 35/36, then it will back again to clean mythics if its upgraded into lvl 35/36 (formerly lvl 30/31) and the Super/grand gems will be added to the stats of upgraded mythics lvl 35/36. By doing that we need a scroll like crafting the arcane ring.. then the lvl 35/36 ring/amulets/weapon (new mythic items) will be on the locked of watch, but its the same items that is lvl 30/31 upgraded to lvl 35/36(the same stats/the same looks)... Upgrading mythic with full grand/super gems is very hard and it takes a long time (if not a plat user)... So it will become fair for us.. bec mythics now is cheap and wrothless even if its a full grand/super gemmed.. thanx and have a niceday!!! Just a suggestion..

Zylx
04-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Doesnt this thread just defeat to purpose of this entire section?

bronyaur
04-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Why can't we re - enter an elite run when we have been disconnected? I'm sure there are many players who had invested time and pots and platinums in an elite run who were disconnected and not allowed back into the elite party.STS could easily resolve this issue. I suggest that it could be done in a manner where only the disconnected players can re - enter the same elite party run. Of course there would be no substitute players allowed to rejoin the party since that would not be fair. Does anyone else feel this way?After all, a disconnection from the Internet can happen at anytime as we all know too well.

MoloToha
04-12-2014, 04:17 AM
Doesnt this thread just defeat to purpose of this entire section?

This thread assumes all suggestions in one list.

Why can't we re - enter an elite run when we have been disconnected? I'm sure there are many players who had invested time and pots and platinums in an elite run who were disconnected and not allowed back into the elite party.STS could easily resolve this issue. I suggest that it could be done in a manner where only the disconnected players can re - enter the same elite party run. Of course there would be no substitute players allowed to rejoin the party since that would not be fair. Does anyone else feel this way?After all, a disconnection from the Internet can happen at anytime as we all know too well.

This is already in the list - a choice between timed and non-timed run.

This:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144010-Wake-up

Thanks, very nice guild suggestions, I'll add them as soon as I get to my PC.

Chronexia
04-12-2014, 05:58 AM
I like your guild-related suggestion ideas. Thumbs up!

Bananaguard
05-01-2014, 11:24 AM
plsadd this

we shld see the current hp left not just percentage

hozukreti
05-04-2014, 01:36 AM
suggestion for pvp

-Disable player name,maybe change to player1, player2, player3 and so forth.

-Disable guildname

-Disable crosstalk, only chat among team without other team know it, avoid trash dirty talk and insulting

This all for real pvp without know who your opponents, managed your tactic among your team.

Anarchist
05-04-2014, 03:31 AM
The "miracles" page.

MoloToha
05-05-2014, 12:55 AM
plsadd this

we shld see the current hp left not just percentage

I like it. Added.

suggestion for pvp

-Disable player name,maybe change to player1, player2, player3 and so forth.

-Disable guildname

-Disable crosstalk, only chat among team without other team know it, avoid trash dirty talk and insulting

This all for real pvp without know who your opponents, managed your tactic among your team.

Yea, this could help, but what if, for example, two friends want to 1v1 to test their skills? Your suggestions will break it. There should be another way.

deadz
05-05-2014, 10:29 AM
i just clarify the TDM invulnerable that not takes sense TDM and CTF is different ...

Stewart Griffin
05-06-2014, 01:57 PM
I don't agree with the pvp if you being ganged or farmed just leave. Duh

Stewart Griffin
05-06-2014, 01:57 PM
And the watchers thing isn't a good idea also

Pfurz
05-08-2014, 04:34 AM
Love this Thread !! Supporting it with a suggestion of myself.

Implement an ELITE ZONE ENTRY HALL (like the Guild Castle or Kraken Mines Entry, where people can find other Players to form Party for Elite Runs)

Hoardseeker
05-11-2014, 06:26 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?153771-Killing-Spree!-Let-s-get-into-the-Chain!

Add this to PvP suggestions

Madxnoob
05-19-2014, 09:13 AM
Id like to see class elixers come to a end. I just find them useless and taking up a spot n locked crates.

Hoardseeker
05-21-2014, 09:28 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?153771-Killing-Spree!-Let-s-get-into-the-Chain!

Add this to PvP suggestions

Put this Up!

The Thread is not Updated for 16 DAYS! :mad:

Malcolm Ireland
05-27-2014, 06:25 PM
please see my post in suggestions and feedback called guild rank colors and leave a post if u like it ty

moises.vazquez.71
05-28-2014, 02:52 PM
In the avatar of my warrior, the banner is blocked by the name. #whatbanneristhat

Google this phrase "Allahuakbar". You're welcome.

MoloToha
05-30-2014, 06:38 AM
Love this Thread !! Supporting it with a suggestion of myself.

Implement an ELITE ZONE ENTRY HALL (like the Guild Castle or Kraken Mines Entry, where people can find other Players to form Party for Elite Runs)

Cool! Added.

Put this Up!

The Thread is not Updated for 16 DAYS! :mad:

Sorry, I was taking a little break :D. But now I'm here and I added your suggestion.

William Thompson
05-31-2014, 02:15 PM
4th try get super gem when crafting! XD

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

MoloToha
06-05-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm not sure what suggestions should I move to "major" section. Temporarily, I moved timing system and PvP watchers suggestions.

Magegrimm
06-07-2014, 08:43 AM
I have this idea but I doubt that STS is going to do anything about it, i dont even know if they read this posts but here is my suggstion:
Guild Halls should be purchasable with gold (I know if they do this STS is losing money but its fair for those who cant pay to buy plat)
There should be new guild halls cuz this 3 are starting to be boring...
Prance should deal more dmg
And..if possible maybe they should make a new daily quest for (xp)

Daniel Banuelos
06-10-2014, 03:42 AM
Yeah me too

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

SmurfZilla
06-12-2014, 05:48 PM
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SMURFS!! Add a button that makes you get to the bottom of your items. Im sick of scrolling through my 400 locked crates just to get to an elixer!!! This is a very easy fix. PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS SOOOOON!

deadcobain
06-12-2014, 08:15 PM
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SMURFS!! Add a button that makes you get to the bottom of your items. Im sick of scrolling through my 400 locked crates just to get to an elixer!!! This is a very easy fix. PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS SOOOOON!
+1

this. or stacking. or search. something..........

ain't got no how whatchamacallit (kurt cobain)

kishore king
06-17-2014, 06:39 AM
I am Ebapaazita in the game
: Iwould like to say to start a new weak called pvp weak
In that weak if anybody kills a person he should be granted a platinum or gold if a person capture flag he should be rewarded with some exclairs

kishore king
06-17-2014, 06:44 AM
Hey we can buy guild for 20k from magnus for that u should not be the mrmber of a guild . If u r a member come out of guild and contact magnusin the guild hall

kishore king
06-17-2014, 06:46 AM
I'm not sure what suggestions should I move to "major" section. Temporarily, I moved timing system and PvP watchers suggestions. see my thread below to get answer

MoloToha
06-17-2014, 07:26 AM

Agree, quite annoying, but there is already a suggestion for it.

Xeusx
06-17-2014, 07:28 AM
I am Ebapaazita in the game
: Iwould like to say to start a new weak called pvp weak
In that weak if anybody kills a person he should be granted a platinum or gold if a person capture flag he should be rewarded with some exclairs
Lol wut, sorry, but...-1000 to all of ur suggestions :/

smartthegod
06-24-2014, 07:33 AM
There's something you should add for android, immersive mode. It's so irritating that I can't play this game in fullscreen. I'm quite surprised that this hasn't been done yet, cause even Order and Chaos, game regulated by crappy chinese people, has that. Please.

Sishir Rana
06-25-2014, 10:42 PM
I am a new user,just started playing arcane legend 1 month ago..I jus want to say 15 platinum for opening locked is not cheap.plz reduce the platinum atleast 5 platinum to unlocked chest....and the boss drop,the boss is hard to kill if u dont have a good gears and mostly it drop rare and epic stuff..rarely legend or drop egg..atleast boss sud drop good stuff..organize some platinum event ..jus like buy this amount of platinum and get legend stuff free or elixer free..and there sud be a proper lvl event like lvl 40+ players can easily beat lvl 20 players..so obliviously lvl 40 players will get the event prize..so why partially between low lvl and high level.players..there should be lvl event jus like frm lvl 1-10,11-20,21-30 etc..

Ishtmeet
06-27-2014, 05:59 PM
The most I liked is, arlor separate time. This will help a lot!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

mishafeng
06-29-2014, 04:18 PM
i really like these idea and the lep button is genuis

Revokin
07-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Remove potions.

Lunareclipsee
07-20-2014, 04:59 AM
wow!! brilliant idea, if this suggestion were to be implemented the game sure will hv alot of fun :)

bhutkeyur
07-26-2014, 04:26 AM
@ OP Man dont judge people or suggestions they are giving. Just put it on list unless suggestions are completely retarded or trolling. Let dev decide what is right and what they want in their game.

Anyway +1 for thread.

pecfr
08-01-2014, 11:04 AM
good idea

i will add platinium should be tradable , you will get more customers because its willbe easyest to become rich with selling plat and ther will be more locked opener

about guild:
message guild should be a nice things for example if an officier or the master want planed a guild event its will easyest (message should be save)
and guild should be more important , for example create castle owned by guild after a war event for win the castle, each castle will own a city and win the taxe of auction

commacozzy
08-04-2014, 05:20 PM
I wish that, like all the other Legends titles, we could have a free camera! What gives with that anyway? Meaning why do the other 3 have this option yet AL doesn't? It sure would be nice as it adds to the gameplay tactics available as well as the experience overall....please??!! (I couldn't help myself. Lol)

MoloToha
08-05-2014, 04:41 AM
I wish that, like all the other Legends titles, we could have a free camera! What gives with that anyway? Meaning why do the other 3 have this option yet AL doesn't? It sure would be nice as it adds to the gameplay tactics available as well as the experience overall....please??!! (I couldn't help myself. Lol)
Could you please explain what "free camera" is?

DMminion
08-05-2014, 07:24 PM
The quick button for on/off lep os great idea.

DMminion
08-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Could you please explain what "free camera" is?

Free camera means we want to be able to rotate the camera to see our surroundings. :angel:

MoloToha
08-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Free camera means we want to be able to rotate the camera to see our surroundings. :angel:
Ah yeah, how couldn't I get :D It would be pretty useful in CTF and TDM to be able to always see your opponents.

gmabe18
09-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Put a freind list chat camand like a guild when you push /g it would be easer than messging them all when in needed.

obee
09-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Put a freind list chat camand like a guild when you push /g it would be easer than messging them all when in needed.

That would be laggy, imagine how many pms you would get back if you had 2k friends

Yumisa
09-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Hey, just wanted to say (minor problem) that STS Tells us that samael has 10% Chance to banish, Grimm 5%, but nekro has ''small chance''. Which leaves me guessing what is the % Chance to banish for nekro? im sure they can update this easily.

Candylicks
09-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Ops I posted something here in error. Sorry.

Sundar Moorthi
09-18-2014, 07:38 AM
pet levelup map (50%) very bored to level up my pvp and pve pets i have 49 pets i use up to 8 pets for pve and pvp but only 3 of the pets r lvl 41 very bored to levelup its need xp same as a player

make easy pets lvl up :-)

Deathdor
09-28-2014, 12:11 PM
Auto-Respond

Have you ever been AFK?
Have you ever been muted?

If yes, then you might have been sent a message during that time by either a friend, a guild member or just anyone...
...but wait, you can't respond! :hororr:

What happens next...?
There could be a selection of responses to choose from.

Auto-Message:
"I have been muted".
"I am Afk".
"I'm on an Elite Map".

Other responses could be added, depending on the scenario.

The message could be altered - with your own choice of words - As long as it's appropriate...
Any message notifying other players who send you a message would be helpful.
Atleast they'll know.

I suppose this idea could be expanded and if so, please feel free to add to it.
Maybe there's something i've missed :-)

I don't know if it's been suggested before but I thought i'd bring up here rather than making a thread.

Dex_addict
09-29-2014, 04:19 AM
Auto-Respond

Have you ever been AFK?

If yes, then you might have been sent a message during that time by either a friend, a guild member or just anyone...

What happens next...?

Auto-Message:
"I have been muted".
"I am Afk".
"I'm on an Elite Map".

The message could be altered - with your own choice of words - As long as it's appropriate...
Atleast they'll know.

I don't know if it's been suggested before but I thought i'd bring up here rather than making a thread.

Yes..yes..yes! Love it Death, this needs to happen, I can think of at least one of our Guild members that could use the " I have a potty mouth"...ooops I mean "I am muted title" lol....not mentioning any names *coughs PHO! Lol :p

Deathdor
09-29-2014, 09:15 AM
Haha!

Definately.

Thanks Dex,
It would help this individual alot and hopefully many others! :-)

Potty mouth fund needs to be implemented lol...
:highly_amused:

MoloToha
09-29-2014, 11:18 AM
Auto-Respond

Have you ever been AFK?

What happens next...?

Auto-Message:
"I have been muted".
"I am Afk".
"I'm on an Elite Map".

Atleast they'll know.

Oh, this is nice, I'll add it!

Dex_addict
09-29-2014, 12:34 PM
Haha!

Definately.

Thanks Dex,
It would help this individual alot and hopefully many others! :-)

Potty mouth fund needs to be implemented lol...
:highly_amused:

I agree..."Potty Mouth Muted Fund" is now live!!! Lmao, with just Pho alone I think we could raise a decent amount for our next guild event xD

Tonyja Tonyjaa
10-02-2014, 03:01 AM
The most I liked is, arlor separate time. This will help a lot!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

i agree? Arlor seperate time :banana:

Tonyja Tonyjaa
10-02-2014, 03:06 AM
That would be laggy, imagine how many pms you would get back if you had 2k friends

its a nice idea and am pretty sure thr should not b online all ur 2k friends :banana:

Aslanx
10-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Hello Legends and STG Devs/Mods/Peeps! I have come up with a combined(all-in-one) suggestion on everything in AL i want implemented, and really, REALLY hope sts gives these ideas a moment of their day, because it would light up some of ours...

1. Guild Hall(s)
There are already multiple posts and threads, asking for a new guild hall! We really like the fact that sts is looking into guilds(guild log), but some of us have been asking about these for a long time...

Some of the Modifications we would like added to GH....

Guild Arena

A guild arena would be awesome! With a payment of 5 plats to enter, and no flags, this arena would be a great way to practice PvP or 5v5 scrimages and/or train with guildies, without kills counting, people would enter just for the pure fun of pvping with guild mates. 400 plats to make this room seems pretty decent, especially since this has to support sts for all the hard work we are asking them to do, pretty selfishly...

Meeting Room
This was mentioned in one of the posts on a thread I read , http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172881-New-Guild-Hall-and-Tavern , by someone there(idk if I should mention name), about having a room for only officers and master. This would be an amazing idea, and it would give a whole new meaning to officer meetings(which some guilds do), and im sure every guild master would ask for this(PvP or PvE) not only cause its really awesome, but it can also be extremely useful! I would put this at 250 plat...

Guild Announcements Board
Also another idea i saw(not mine), a board which has announcements listed, and maybe a notification can go up in alerts, to check out guild announcements. There could be announcements for officers only, and announcements for guild members/recruiters/officers, which the Master posts...This would be heavily supported by twink guilds, as they are inactive most of the time since most of their players are on their mains, or just plain too busy to come on, which is why they made a twink. 50 plat for this...plus, 5 plat per post edit, if the GM wants to make another or change his post more than once in 24 hours...

Addition of New Ranks
Even though this idea, doesn't really incorporate the usage of plats much, it would be cool to have different kinds of ranks in guilds. One rank which has been asked for, for quite a long time is Co-GM, or co master, I in my opinion think they should have all the powers master holds, except for the choice to disband guild. That way masters can keep their closest friends in charge, without any fear of losing things they may have paid for in their guild hall, @Ideas 1 and 2.

Guild Leaderboard
Wouldn't it be cool to compare and contrast between your friends in your guild?? It could be as simple as Kills(Ctf/Tdm)/season, Best [elite]timed runs in guild, and most flags. This could also be included on the Announcement board, so that when you happen to come in this room, you can check out how far up on the guild ranks you are, with the highest PVE number per season, it would make all pve contests(the MOST popular kind of contest), sooooo much easier, reducing spam of threads and pictures of kills on the Contest Subsection of AL forums.100 plat..

Threads I found useful and drew information from, Thanks to all of these forumers for great ideas
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124425-Guild-Hall-Expansion
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139166-List-of-improvements-We-d-like-to-see-implemented-to-Arcane-Legends
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179368-Guild-Hall&highlight=button

2. PvP
Everyone who PvP knows can come up with a list of at least 5 things they would love to have incorporated into their pvp experience, here at Arcane Legends ! For those who don't know, PvP is the reason why more than at least 70% of platinum purchased from STG, is by players who PvP and strive to be the best(at least in AL), me and a lot of those supporters of STG would love some changes and additions to our PvP rooms....

The GvG Button
Although I am not particularly expecting to see this anytime soon, when I first saw this thread, I thought "wow, wouldn't that be fun, to have arranged clashes without blocking, no drama and HIGHLY reduced amounts of trash talking", heres an example....Guild A mocks guild B, guild A challenges to 5v5 and guild B accepts, problem is, they cant find a map to do it on, so the drama continues, soon guild A and guild B are massive and have guild wars everyday, full of trashing, blocking, ganging, spawning, etc.. Thanks to all of these things added to the twink experience, no one STILL knows whether or not guild A can beat guild B or not, but the drama goes on, endlessly. Not calling anyone out, but the brackets 21-24 and 11-14 are often guilty of this, and im sure they would support this idea as much as a lot of other endgame PvPers do too. This is also an idea, I drew off of a thread made in AL Player vs Player section, made by a popular forumer. Ill include a link here, as well as at the bottom of the "PvP" section of this thread.(If sts does decide to consider this awesome idea though, I'd think this should be around 50 plat, per game, and maybe have the host of the game hold the choice to end it, as he pleases, when a player switches out, a player from the opposite sides guild should not be able to join in though, that would be blocking, and it should be done jointly by both GM's hosting the game, so 50 plat each, [U]100 plat per 5v5 game, in my personal opinion, plat sales will see a noticeable boost with this ideas implementation, and im only 15, so I hope you guys at STG see It too :P)(jk)Id also add in to not include these kills/deaths in a players kdr, since then it could be used for dummy farming.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?177858-STS-create-a-GvG-button-for-CTF

Vote Boot
This idea is based on a thread I saw while browsing through forums, I cannot find the link again, but I still remember its idea. To fight spot blocking, players should be able to vote out people who are blocking their games. A little sign should appear, next to the players name with a red "x" or a green check, indicating whether or not you would like to keep the player, you can only vote once per 10 minutes. Anyone on the team can start the vote, for the player to get booted/banned/restricted from entering the game(maybe just team if its possible) again. If 3 or 4(haven't been able to decide) choose to kick that person, the player will be banned from that specific ctf map, so they will block at their own risk of not being able to join their own teams side.(Income of plat, from more players PvPing since there will be less chances to block, and an influx of more players will come back to the game, 1 in 10 of all these players will dish out and buy tons of plat.)

"Pure" TDM(Deathmatch)
This is something that would be similar to our elites without elixirs, just skill. This idea was suggested by a well-known forumer as well, and his/her link will be below this description. A new PvP button, where the system organizes the matches, sets out the gear(which can be variations, such as elon or planar armor, and maybe elon ring/ammy) which can be completely random, or maybe as a test version have the same gear every time(but that would make this idea boring), that way, when people want to find out whos got more "skill" with the same gear, they can enter here and fight it out, ALSO reducing drama drastically, players in this area would be able to test out new gear, newer players can test maybe lvl 41 and if they would like to PvP or not, even if they don't have the gear. Another section for this kill count could be added, the "Team Kills" section, on the kdr box(also not my idea at all). This box is something, that counts for all your teams kills. Each match can be endless, or maybe go up to something like 150 kills per team. The deaths should be as many deaths everyone on your team gets, or maybe if the drama would be better staying low, no deaths at all only kills, because there's a high chance of players with "skill" raging at the typical newbie trying to learn how to PvP, and over here the "Vote Boot" idea shouldn't be able to work, because this should be for the fun of it. Along with that adding a [Pure] TDM LB would definitely give newer players a chance to get an lb banner, so the season 1 players will have to fight for these banners just as hard as the season 7 ones, which I really like. This should not be implemented on twink levels, or at least below lvl 31, because no twink will enter these....they bought the gear to be better than the rest in the first place, so I highly doubt twinks will give this idea support on their own lvl, so maybe making this a L41 thing only would be a good start. 5 plat to respawn back to where you died , since its a team battle, 10 plat to be able to buy this map in the first place, as a sort of test server for newer players.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?159166-PvP-Suggestion-quot-Sharpshooter-quot

VS Room
A new part of CTF, where you can go in a pt, with a friend or enemy to decide who is better. Up to 3 other players may join, and get a chance to VS too, what it could be like is, one of the spawn rooms of a CTF map(people could join in as an option when entering CTF, 5/5, VS Room, or [Pure] CTF), but only one player, two sides with the spawn cubbies on each side, and the open vs space in between. This way you can challenge friends easily, this will reduce a lot of drama, especially if both sides agree to VS. The way it could work is, you invite your friends to Party and can get a reserved vs map, or you can randomly join VS maps and randomly vs people, people would love this. In my honest opinion THIS COULD BE CRAZY FUN, but that's just me. Plat sales would also see a noticeable boost, one of the ideas I am SURE on, this is the best thing that could happen, in my opinion, to PvP and its not too difficult for our talented devs at STG, people would dish out plats for this to be as good as ring sam users, I am 120% sure. Especially when theyre in the cubby, looking at their enemy as the timer goes down from 10, and after 10 rounds of vs the score is 10-0 and the guy wins the game, then that's a huge motivator, amazing thing to get implemented guys...

Pet Speed
A lot of my sam friends have this problem, and two of my sns ones. We can EASILY outrun our pets(and I am putting this in the PvP section, because it doesn't matter if your pet increases your crit in brack), if the pet isn't keeping along and the owner is chasing after someone, when the person theyre running after gets mana pack(lets say its a rogue) and turns around to fight(a mage), then the mage has no pet to help out, since sam is trailing 3 miles behind him/her ! Increasing the pet speed will make players feel more secure, and would definitely make PvP more fair and enjoyable.

Access to PvP Buttons, [U]IN PvP
This is another thread made, around 2 weeks ago by another well known forumer, lol lot of well known forumers with awesome ideas ! This idea allows a player in Ctf to teleport directly to TDM, or vice versa. I find this problem cumbersome as well, since it is usually empty at some times on twink levels and I like switching around checking which maps have unsuspecting victims on them xD ! Anyways, this is an awesome idea, and like some of the other posts, this would be beneficial in players liking PvP more, adding to more players PvPing and the influx of plat from more PvPers. Heres the link, for the original thread, as well as down below, under the links for useful threads area for PvP.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?117834-Teleport-between-ctf-and-tdm&p=1856124#post1856124

[Host] CTF(Capture the Flag)
One of my own ideas, not too refined....this is based off of the "Pure TDM" idea, where I got this idea from, just some modifications I thought would make it better, in my opinion. [Pure] CTF, can be a map where, players host games for them and their friends, and where kills DO count. This map has different variations and features, similar to [Pure] TDM, when a player joins he/she gets to choose from an assortment of 3-4 types of gear, which will be selected by the host before the game starts. Since the host has paid and hosted the game, he/she also holds the right to boot players from the game, basically not allowing them to join again once they are booted, or maybe after 5 minutes. Kills can count, since people can random join into these games when they enter using the 5v5 button? it can be Pure or just "CTF" two buttons under "5v5", where for each class the host will pick out 2-5 weapons, (mythic set always), 2-5 rings(including arcane ring), 2-5 amulets and up to 10 different pets players can choose from, all except for shady and surge since it is too op for 5 players on a team to have making a game impossible. This way, players can try awesome gear, new players learn how to PvP and guilds can do 5v5 from joining the host of these games, you may ONLY enter, from joining the host, no one can enter by joining any player in game, I think this would be really awesome, and 50 plat to host each game. The different varieties of maps we could add to PvP would make it extremely fun, and plat prices would skyrocket if these were implemented all in one day(impossible, I know), more players would enjoy PvP and after they had enough fun out of it would go try PvE a bit too, since PvP would finally satisfy their entertainment needs...

Threads I found useful and drew information from, Thanks to all of these forumers for great ideas
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?177858-STS-create-a-GvG-button-for-CTF
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?159166-PvP-Suggestion-quot-Sharpshooter-quot
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139166-List-of-improvements-We-d-like-to-see-implemented-to-Arcane-Legends
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?117834-Teleport-between-ctf-and-tdm&p=1856124#post1856124

I will be adding a ton of more suggestions ive always wanted to voice as well, if im forgetting something or havent given someone their rightful credit for an idea, plz pm me or post it here....

Note : All the prices ive listed are just added on for ballparks of what would suit me, we just want these ideas implemented please, price wont matter if its as incredible as we've always dreamed of it as...not saying that i dream of AL , only on weekdays...

I am also very well aware that some of these ideas may have been made into threads before this, that is the reason this is a "compilation", so that I pick out my favorites and make a thread out of it lol, and yes all of these ideas are things a lot of us have wanted for a long time, and have been suggested for quite a while now, but has never happened, im just refreshing some and giving another shot at it, in the hopes that devs might be able to do something with this, my smurf(s) and I have our fingers crossed.

Endkey
10-06-2014, 06:08 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rpshooter-quot
My suggestion for pvp-sharpshooter

markbueno
10-13-2014, 02:29 PM
I'm a rather new player (my highest level is only 14) but here's something that's pretty big to me: reassigning the keys when playing in the browser and support for keyboards and controllers of any sort for the mobile version. Additionally, more shortcut keys on the keyboard to like the world map, social, etc. I already goes to the inventory- why not assign the others as well?

Aslanx
10-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Hello Legends and STG Devs/Mods/Peeps! I have come up with a combined(all-in-one) suggestion on everything in AL i want implemented, and really, REALLY hope sts gives these ideas a moment of their day, because it would light up some of ours...

1. Guild Hall(s)
There are already multiple posts and threads, asking for a new guild hall! We really like the fact that sts is looking into guilds(guild log), but some of us have been asking about these for a long time...

Guild Arena

A guild arena would be awesome! With a payment of 5 plats to enter, and no flags, this arena would be a great way to practice PvP or 5v5 scrimages and/or train with guildies, without kills counting, people would enter just for the pure fun of pvping with guild mates. 400 plats to make this room seems pretty decent, especially since this has to support sts for all the hard work we are asking them to do, pretty selfishly...

Meeting Room
This was mentioned in one of the posts on a thread I read , http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172881-New-Guild-Hall-and-Tavern , by someone there(idk if I should mention name), about having a room for only officers and master. This would be an amazing idea, and it would give a whole new meaning to officer meetings(which some guilds do), and im sure every guild master would ask for this(PvP or PvE) not only cause its really awesome, but it can also be extremely useful! I would put this at 250 plat...

Also another idea i saw(not mine), a board which has announcements listed, and maybe a notification can go up in alerts, to check out guild announcements. There could be announcements for officers only, and announcements for guild members/recruiters/officers, which the Master posts...This would be heavily supported by twink guilds, as they are inactive most of the time since most of their players are on their mains, or just plain too busy to come on, which is why they made a twink. 50 plat for this...plus, 5 plat per post edit, if the GM wants to make another or change his post more than once in 24 hours...

Addition of New Ranks
Even though this idea, doesn't really incorporate the usage of plats much, it would be cool to have different kinds of ranks in guilds. One rank which has been asked for, for quite a long time is Co-GM, or co master, I in my opinion think they should have all the powers master holds, except for the choice to disband guild. That way masters can keep their closest friends in charge, without any fear of losing things they may have paid for in their guild hall, @Ideas 1 and 2.

Guild Leaderboard
Wouldn't it be cool to compare and contrast between your friends in your guild?? It could be as simple as Kills(Ctf/Tdm)/season, Best [elite]timed runs in guild, and most flags. This could also be included on the Announcement board, so that when you happen to come in this room, you can check out how far up on the guild ranks you are, with the highest PVE number per season, it would make all pve contests(the MOST popular kind of contest), sooooo much easier, reducing spam of threads and pictures of kills on the Contest Subsection of AL forums.100 plat..

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179368-Guild-Hall&highlight=button

2. PvP
Everyone who PvP knows can come up with a list of at least 5 things they would love to have incorporated into their pvp experience, here at Arcane Legends ! For those who don't know, PvP is the reason why more than at least 70% of platinum purchased from STG, is by players who PvP and strive to be the best(at least in AL), me and a lot of those supporters of STG would love some changes and additions to our PvP rooms....

The GvG Button
Although I am not particularly expecting to see this anytime soon, when I first saw this thread, I thought "wow, wouldn't that be fun, to have arranged clashes without blocking, no drama and HIGHLY reduced amounts of trash talking", heres an example....Guild A mocks guild B, guild A challenges to 5v5 and guild B accepts, problem is, they cant find a map to do it on, so the drama continues, soon guild A and guild B are massive and have guild wars everyday, full of trashing, blocking, ganging, spawning, etc.. Thanks to all of these things added to the twink experience, no one STILL knows whether or not guild A can beat guild B or not, but the drama goes on, endlessly. Not calling anyone out, but the brackets 21-24 and 11-14 are often guilty of this, and im sure they would support this idea as much as a lot of other endgame PvPers do too. This is also an idea, I drew off of a thread made in AL Player vs Player section, made by a popular forumer. Ill include a link here, as well as at the bottom of the "PvP" section of this thread.(If sts does decide to consider this awesome idea though, I'd think this should be around 50 plat, per game, and maybe have the host of the game hold the choice to end it, as he pleases, when a player switches out, a player from the opposite sides guild should not be able to join in though, that would be blocking, and it should be done jointly by both GM's hosting the game, so 50 plat each, [U]100 plat per 5v5 game, in my personal opinion, plat sales will see a noticeable boost with this ideas implementation, and im only 15, so I hope you guys at STG see It too :P)(jk)Id also add in to not include these kills/deaths in a players kdr, since then it could be used for dummy farming.

Vote Boot
This idea is based on a thread I saw while browsing through forums, I cannot find the link again, but I still remember its idea. To fight spot blocking, players should be able to vote out people who are blocking their games. A little sign should appear, next to the players name with a red "x" or a green check, indicating whether or not you would like to keep the player, you can only vote once per 10 minutes. Anyone on the team can start the vote, for the player to get booted/banned/restricted from entering the game(maybe just team if its possible) again. If 3 or 4(haven't been able to decide) choose to kick that person, the player will be banned from that specific ctf map, so they will block at their own risk of not being able to join their own teams side.(Income of plat, from more players PvPing since there will be less chances to block, and an influx of more players will come back to the game, 1 in 10 of all these players will dish out and buy tons of plat.)

"Pure" TDM(Deathmatch)
This is something that would be similar to our elites without elixirs, just skill. This idea was suggested by a well-known forumer as well, and his/her link will be below this description. A new PvP button, where the system organizes the matches, sets out the gear(which can be variations, such as elon or planar armor, and maybe elon ring/ammy) which can be completely random, or maybe as a test version have the same gear every time(but that would make this idea boring), that way, when people want to find out whos got more "skill" with the same gear, they can enter here and fight it out, ALSO reducing drama drastically, players in this area would be able to test out new gear, newer players can test maybe lvl 41 and if they would like to PvP or not, even if they don't have the gear. Another section for this kill count could be added, the "Team Kills" section, on the kdr box(also not my idea at all). This box is something, that counts for all your teams kills. Each match can be endless, or maybe go up to something like 150 kills per team. The deaths should be as many deaths everyone on your team gets, or maybe if the drama would be better staying low, no deaths at all only kills, because there's a high chance of players with "skill" raging at the typical newbie trying to learn how to PvP, and over here the "Vote Boot" idea shouldn't be able to work, because this should be for the fun of it. Along with that adding a [Pure] TDM LB would definitely give newer players a chance to get an lb banner, so the season 1 players will have to fight for these banners just as hard as the season 7 ones, which I really like. This should not be implemented on twink levels, or at least below lvl 31, because no twink will enter these....they bought the gear to be better than the rest in the first place, so I highly doubt twinks will give this idea support on their own lvl, so maybe making this a L41 thing only would be a good start. 5 plat to respawn back to where you died , since its a team battle, 10 plat to be able to buy this map in the first place, as a sort of test server for newer players.

VS Room
A new part of CTF, where you can go in a pt, with a friend or enemy to decide who is better. Up to 3 other players may join, and get a chance to VS too, what it could be like is, one of the spawn rooms of a CTF map(people could join in as an option when entering CTF, 5/5, VS Room, or [Pure] CTF), but only one player, two sides with the spawn cubbies on each side, and the open vs space in between. This way you can challenge friends easily, this will reduce a lot of drama, especially if both sides agree to VS. The way it could work is, you invite your friends to Party and can get a reserved vs map, or you can randomly join VS maps and randomly vs people, people would love this. In my honest opinion THIS COULD BE CRAZY FUN, but that's just me. Plat sales would also see a noticeable boost, one of the ideas I am SURE on, this is the best thing that could happen, in my opinion, to PvP and its not too difficult for our talented devs at STG, people would dish out plats for this to be as good as ring sam users, I am 120% sure. Especially when theyre in the cubby, looking at their enemy as the timer goes down from 10, and after 10 rounds of vs the score is 10-0 and the guy wins the game, then that's a huge motivator, amazing thing to get implemented guys...

Pet Speed
A lot of my sam friends have this problem, and two of my sns ones. We can EASILY outrun our pets(and I am putting this in the PvP section, because it doesn't matter if your pet increases your crit in brack), if the pet isn't keeping along and the owner is chasing after someone, when the person theyre running after gets mana pack(lets say its a rogue) and turns around to fight(a mage), then the mage has no pet to help out, since sam is trailing 3 miles behind him/her ! Increasing the pet speed will make players feel more secure, and would definitely make PvP more fair and enjoyable.

This is another thread made, around 2 weeks ago by another well known forumer, lol lot of well known forumers with awesome ideas ! This idea allows a player in Ctf to teleport directly to TDM, or vice versa. I find this problem cumbersome as well, since it is usually empty at some times on twink levels and I like switching around checking which maps have unsuspecting victims on them xD ! Anyways, this is an awesome idea, and like some of the other posts, this would be beneficial in players liking PvP more, adding to more players PvPing and the influx of plat from more PvPers. Heres the link, for the original thread, as well as down below, under the links for useful threads area for PvP.

One of my own ideas, not too refined....this is based off of the "Pure TDM" idea, where I got this idea from, just some modifications I thought would make it better, in my opinion. [Pure] CTF, can be a map where, players host games for them and their friends, and where kills DO count. This map has different variations and features, similar to [Pure] TDM, when a player joins he/she gets to choose from an assortment of 3-4 types of gear, which will be selected by the host before the game starts. Since the host has paid and hosted the game, he/she also holds the right to boot players from the game, basically not allowing them to join again once they are booted, or maybe after 5 minutes. Kills can count, since people can random join into these games when they enter using the 5v5 button? it can be Pure or just "CTF" two buttons under "5v5", where for each class the host will pick out 2-5 weapons, (mythic set always), 2-5 rings(including arcane ring), 2-5 amulets and up to 10 different pets players can choose from, all except for shady and surge since it is too op for 5 players on a team to have making a game impossible. This way, players can try awesome gear, new players learn how to PvP and guilds can do 5v5 from joining the host of these games, you may ONLY enter, from joining the host, no one can enter by joining any player in game, I think this would be really awesome, and 50 plat to host each game. The different varieties of maps we could add to PvP would make it extremely fun, and plat prices would skyrocket if these were implemented all in one day(impossible, I know), more players would enjoy PvP and after they had enough fun out of it would go try PvE a bit too, since PvP would finally satisfy their entertainment needs...

I will be adding a ton of more suggestions ive always wanted to voice as well, if im forgetting something or havent given someone their rightful credit for an idea, plz pm me or post it here....

Note : All the prices ive listed are just added on for ballparks of what would suit me, we just want these ideas implemented please, price wont matter if its as incredible as we've always dreamed of it as...not saying that i dream of AL , only on weekdays...

I am also very well aware that some of these ideas may have been made into threads before this, that is the reason this is a "compilation", so that I pick out my favorites and make a thread out of it lol, and yes all of these ideas are things a lot of us have wanted for a long time, and have been suggested for quite a while now, but has never happened, im just refreshing some and giving another shot at it, in the hopes that devs might be able to do something with this, my smurf(s) and I have our fingers crossed.

Sorry this was meant to be a thread and got moved here, if you would like me to delete it I will happily do it..

Roberto077
10-16-2014, 08:43 AM
I agree except for every part where plat is used. Seriously, it's already a P2W game, why make the nonessential parts 'free' (gold or achievements). Like if your guild gets an amount of total APs or PvE/PvP kills you get the room.

Caleb Smith
10-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Please rebuff bulwark or make new level 41 weapon equal to it because I spent 11m on mine and it's all I have so I would like it to rise in prise and be a better weapon if this doent happen I'll give it away free and quite game may not seem like a bid deal but I have spent so much money on this game and I would hate to have to quite because you ruin the bulwark😞thank you

Dumbledore
10-30-2014, 02:09 PM

1. Guild Hall(s)

Guild Arena

Meeting Room

Addition of New Ranks

Guild Leaderboard

2. PvP

The GvG Button

Vote Boot

"Pure" TDM(Deathmatch)

VS Room

Pet Speed

wow this is even better than the original thread :) nice aslanx

no offense to OP , but it is, these ideas are far more elaborated and appealing than the ones in the above thread.... +1 to this ^^

Dumbledore
10-30-2014, 02:29 PM
these are great ideas though, i hope devs see it...

Dumbledore
10-30-2014, 03:22 PM
I agree except for every part where plat is used. Seriously, it's already a P2W game, why make the nonessential parts 'free' (gold or achievements). Like if your guild gets an amount of total APs or PvE/PvP kills you get the room.

they wont implement it unless theres something in it for them, i think its very intuitive on aslans part, though i do agree the prices are a bit absurd, all the faster sts makes these things i suppose

Grioegaus
11-05-2014, 12:23 PM
I have a couple of Guild suggestions.

1>I'd like to be able to set up a sort of "Lending Library" for my guild. A bit like a stash. guild members can deposit items they find in game and then other members of the guild can "borrow" them. They can use them as normal, just can't sell them in the Auctions.

2>The second suggestion is a Guild Noticeboard, this would be useful for leaving messages for other guild members who are not presently online and also for arranging guild party dungeon runs at particular times.

asikum
11-16-2014, 09:05 PM
Suggestion to help guild masters-provide a report (possibly by email?) to the guild master. Report should show member stats. Report being for the most current ranking time frame. Should show same details that are usued to rank guilds as a whole. This would be very helpful to see who is improving, if member is active, etc. Also could be used to make guild contests. As I am not a guild master, this is purely something I think would help the guilds improve. Knowledge is power!

Guild masters should be able to send emails to members. This could be done with out giving out the actual email addresses! In guild list, add a button next to message that says email. Brings up box, they type message, and send. Sts sends email to the registered address. Also make button to email entire guild.

Also, we need a guild contest area. Different from pvp/ctf. Could be regular level but allow more than 4 people in at a time and doesnt change players stats. Other games dont restrict number of people in a level and allow for better guild events/contest. Happy members stay and play more often. This area could be accessable only thru guild hall. Another option would be, allow master/officer to enter a level as an observer only.

Suggestion for friend list-be able to star/rank certain friends that you choose. This would move them to the top of your friend list for easier access. As in, you party with friend alot but name starts with z, no more having to scroll down all names to invite them. Or have ability to designate friends who pvp or run elites.

Same suggestion could be used for pet list. Star favorite pets reguardless of thier level and have at top of list

Chat suggestion- have the ability to save phrases like in PL for quick chatting. Be able to push 1 button to send the phrase. Would save many people deaths while trying to type, especially in elites with big mobs. This could include the "ive been muted" suggestion previously posted. Draw back is spammers, but they find a way no matter what xD

It would be nice to show more than 1 title. And there should be a title for guild master, officer, and recruiter. These people are trusted to represent the guild and draw in members. Let them show it

Guild recruiting-a message board in towns where guild can post recruitment info. Many players have no idea about forums and how to find guild options. Shows name of guild, min levels, rules, etc. Allow only master to post recruitment info and limit to once a week and only to the guilds that sts recognizes as legit. Can either list master/officers/recruiters so people can pm them..or gives option to leave private message that guild can respond to. If leaving message, it needs to give stats for person trying to join. This allows guild to see they meet requirements before inviting. Also allow guild invites even if person is not logged in, same as you can do for adding friends.

Allow items in inventory to be protected from sell. I have known several people who accidentaly liquidated their leps when clearing inventory. Yes, there is a buy back button. But these people didnt realize until too late

I realize this is a long post. And these are purely my opinion. Take it or leave it. Thx xD

davidvilla
11-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Can we include BUFF NEKRO on list for improvement? At the moment its a major disasspointment. Was once announced as a MUST HAVE pet but now its total opposite of NEVER TO HAVE. At least make good at SOMETHING.
Either make it worth rare by original stat Or, make its shiled powerful enough to ignore 30 perc damage (not stacking with similar damage reduce) plus ability to remove stun,panic, curse, or any similar reduction effect from allies.

Truth fact: none of the nekro users r happy with this pet.

Spacetime Or Lol
11-29-2014, 11:24 PM
Make spwn kills illeagel

Spacetime Or Lol
11-29-2014, 11:30 PM
Also banners for more countries like India, Vietnam, Malaysia etc. PLS

arethrow
11-30-2014, 04:46 PM
GUILD EVENT (monthly)
basically once a month all guilds should participate against eachother killing a NEW boss which has extremely high hp, and the damage dealt should then go onto a leaderboard which shows up on the right side of the screen (to show which guilds are dealing most damage)
- A NEW BOSS
- A GUILDS LEADERBOARD FOR THE EVENT
- EACH GUILD SHOULD HAVE THERE OWN ROOM WHILST FIGHTING THE BOSS
- THERE SHOULD BE A SEPERATE LEADERBOARD SHOWING WHICH GUILD MEMBERS ARE DEALING THE MOST DAMAGE
- PRIZES SHOULD VARY ON PLACING OF THE LEADERBOARD
EXAMPLE OF THE LEADER BOARD
1ST KARMA- 100.000.000 DAMAGE DEALT
2ND MAGNUM- 90.000.000 DAMAGE DEALT

5TH ABSOLUTE 60.000.000
100TH ???- 10.000 DAMAGE DEALT ETC

Arief Adhie M
12-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Would you add this?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?190811-Suggestion-About-New-Guild-Hall
Hope it can be listed.

arethrow
12-29-2014, 11:45 AM
I think more leaderboards for
- most damage dealt in one hit
- most gold collected or have
- longest playing time
- fastest daily challenge
- etc

n_hartford
01-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but this game needs:

1. An lfg/lfm board. (looking for group)/(looking for members). Class, level, # of party could all be included. Also an inspection link with the requesters name so the pt leader can vet them before an invite. Shouting for what you want in a zone is horribly inefficient.

2. Private, password protected chat channels. This would allow for fast inter-guild grouping/cooperation for elite runs or whatever. Sending tells to individual friends is again, horribly inefficient.

Hope this helps.

Pandorix
01-06-2015, 07:41 PM
Can we include BUFF NEKRO on list for improvement? At the moment its a major disasspointment. Was once announced as a MUST HAVE pet but now its total opposite of NEVER TO HAVE. At least make good at SOMETHING.
Either make it worth rare by original stat Or, make its shiled powerful enough to ignore 30 perc damage (not stacking with similar damage reduce) plus ability to remove stun,panic, curse, or any similar reduction effect from allies.

Truth fact: none of the nekro users r happy with this pet.
Tbh,i dont care about pay to play players who can aford 50mil pet (nekro)...sts needs to improve gameplay of free players and balance it with plat users. Its cool when u see rogue with 400-500dmg with low stats and "VIP" one with 700+dmg and 30-50% higher stats? Or we dont need game balance and improves OMG lets just boost fukin Nekro so few ppl can be more OP and farm poor scrubs

Pandorix
01-06-2015, 07:43 PM
Sorry,i know this thread is wrong place for what i just said...but some shets r just makin me mad.
Nice thread and ideas...gl and hope some Dev will actually read this thread.

RDX
01-06-2015, 11:13 PM
There should be a casino or dog race where we can bet .i mean comeon for the bored souls. XD .gud thread

Pandorix
01-07-2015, 05:25 AM
There should be a casino or dog race where we can bet .i mean comeon for the bored souls. XD .gud thread
Use 15 plat to open Locked and u have 0.000134% chance to loot Arcane...AL is better then any casino :-)

coldjaeron
01-08-2015, 01:15 AM
Expansion!!! anyone agrees this is a good idea?

carmine_blade
01-08-2015, 04:25 PM
- Projectile type skills should target mobs first to prevent them from hitting crates and barrels.

+ 1 million! Particularly if I've taken the trouble to charge it, I'm not aiming at a barrel!

Yumisa
01-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Hi there :)

Here is my suggestion!

Increasing the proc rate of frost-touched mythic weapons so that they are the same as elondrian mythic weapons. This is an opinion shared by MANY people, it is debatable but it seems that most procs if not all are considered less useful then the elon procs, of course the stats are a tiny bit better but it does not compensate well because of the rarity of the proc rates.

Also, I only ask you to CONSIDER the problem i found with the frost bow proc explained here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?198372-NEW-Mythic-Frost-Bow-Constructive-Feedback

It explains why the frost bow proc onlly does 1/4 of the damage it should be intended to do to mobs( i have tested the damage multiple times attacking mobs with ONLLY my basic attacks and then stop attacking once the proc started). The damage of that proc is ridiculously small,and the way the proc pushes the mobs cannot really be considered an advantage, it onlly seems useful in pvp.

bestgfever
01-09-2015, 01:02 AM
Most of these improvements would be awesome,

oxon
01-09-2015, 09:30 PM
option to reject private messages
option to reject friend requests
timer on elixers does not count down when waiting in elite
offline messaging would be nice

Tootex
01-10-2015, 07:35 PM
option to reject private messages
option to reject friend requests
timer on elixers does not count down when waiting in elite
offline messaging would be nice

I agree especially with the options to disable messages and friend requests

Jrlangille
01-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Hey I farm ice dragon scales all event so I can craft ursure locks but now I can not make them I got all the mats and recipe but can't make I think u should be still able to,make ursure locks

RDX
01-12-2015, 12:50 AM
Use 15 plat to open Locked and u have 0.000134% chance to loot Arcane...AL is better then any casino :-)

Thats wat i do all the time and cry.lol

Armani Boi
01-14-2015, 06:58 AM
1. /r = to chat with recruiters only similar with /o to chat with officers
2. /ro = to chat with recruiters and officers
3. Room officers in Guildhall
4. Put daily quest inside GH for Guild (example send 10 greeting messages to guild mates and get reward like pots/gold/1 plats) - purpose to stay connected with Guildmates
5. Place Chest inside that will give reward like 1 ankh/plats/potions

Hackerprince
01-14-2015, 11:18 AM
Hi...umm new suggestion...it would be very cool to see what position you are standing on in a global leaderboard. Like show the top 50 players, then dot dot dot your rank. It wud be more cool with the guild rankings. If i am not clear, you can see this another game called Clash of clans where u can see ur global standing rank as well as ur global clan rank. Wudnt it be great guys? What you all think?

-(with love) Hackerprince

Bellaelda
01-14-2015, 10:46 PM
OK... Here's mine

(copied and pasted from remis weekly thread where I posted it first)

1) mage buff... We all been waiting patiently, lol

2) figure out breeze (I know your working on it, just adding it to the list)

3) add anks or gold to the arena chests...

3a) And up the fossil drop rate and vial drop rate! ... As far as I know only one has ever dropped since u launched arena... That's kinda insane!

4) more crafting slots or be able to purchase more slots from daily story... Maybe a max of ten or so would be nice

5) 1v1 pvp rooms or scaled rooms I dunno... I don't pvp too much, but I know others really want this

5a) either remove sns from pvp or add some kinda new arcane pet that CAN currently be obtained and is on par with them... There is no match for these guys and even the people that own them don't feel fair using them most the time

6) bank teller in guild hall and possibly a shared stash option for players.... Where I can create a stash that I share with someone else would be helpful for many players... U could create a small stash box like 1-5 items then invite other players to share your stash box

7) player mail box... Where u could leave mail for offline players... Most of us had resorted to using other chat apps, but this would really be nice!

8) more inv or stash spots (I don't need this much, but it seems many ppl do)

9) a "friends list" chat like /f would be awesome too

Those r the things I would like to see added and in order of importance imo
Thanks and appreciate all the work u do for us all :-)

arethrow
01-17-2015, 07:53 PM
I dont like the kick per hour thing, say if a person was made officer and wanted to mass boot there would be a limit yes,
Therefore once the limit is reached they wouldnt be able to kick the player who is doing the booting...
they would essentially have to wait a day until they can boot them, but by then another mass boot couldve occured with the limit reached and so on

Twix
01-18-2015, 12:47 AM
What id really like to see is a mage buff.

Hoisamir
01-21-2015, 10:54 AM
Hello SPS, I love to see para gems available.. I started Playing after the Halloween event so I never had the chance to get one. I have started Playing pvp lately with The best items I could get and im still no match for players who filled their gear with para gems. I suggest making them hard to get in à locked grand crate or as à drop from Some boss. I hope u Guys Will do something about it because my friends and me are really dissapointed to miss the event and that we can never catch up with them like this. U could Also make à gem that is equally to à para gem. I really hope STS Will do ssomething about it.

Mr K
01-26-2015, 09:23 AM
"- To prevent kill farming, there should be "watchers" who are trusted by STS mods and devs and can punish inappropriate players with unability to enter PvP for a certain period of time."

will not work, when player monitors player = chaos, player have subjective view
its easier when the system detects those players by their kdr -> means when sb. farms many kills without dying he ll be detected auto by the system <- should be easier n efficient when its possbile to realize

johnadamole
01-27-2015, 01:33 PM
Pve suggestions
_add new elixir for better chance to drop essences. So if u farm u have more drop essences from mobs.
_add new pet to tenor music box. Can be legendary pet like old platinum pet. Can be with Low chance but still have new sence to tenor box.
_add new pet to hauntlet coins. Can be malgo or some rare epic egg.
_new Gems to craft. Iike poison gems frozen gems recovery gems or speed gems. I sure this make game more fun for all.

Pvp suggestion
Ice ball skill (mage) should be freeze almost per 1 sec. Thats is more fair for all we want play pvp with mage and dont have 2 or 3 million to spend.
Guild with guild hall should have pvp arena to trainning mode. Only members can enter and kills not count. Chance to restar all stat and skills for better trainning mode only in pvp guild arena. When u out your stat and skill will return to be like before you enter to arena.
Thx :)

Powerfulwitch
02-08-2015, 12:32 PM
"- To prevent kill farming, there should be "watchers" who are trusted by STS mods and devs and can punish inappropriate players with unability to enter PvP for a certain period of time."

will not work, when player monitors player = chaos, player have subjective view
its easier when the system detects those players by their kdr -> means when sb. farms many kills without dying he ll be detected auto by the system <- should be easier n efficient when its possbile to realize

Not overall kdr, but if done to SAME player (like 10 kills 0 deaths to 1 player in match)...then auto detect should come.

Because otherwises pro players will hate that update.

PhoenixPrime
02-18-2015, 10:44 AM
a 'Lock' option for Inventory items (even if it is a limited number of options).

Would prevent us from accidentally fat fingering things and selling something important.
I know we can buy back things, but that only works if you realize you you accidentally sold the item in the first place.

This option would really save us from the stress of wondering 'crap, did I sell my Gleipner by mistake', 8^)

PhoenixPrime
02-18-2015, 11:08 AM
I like the auto aim suggestions that has been mentioned already.

Just makes sense to let my attacks hit monsters first (instead of barrels), especially when I am in COMBAT.
Really hate it when I charge up my attack go in for the kill, and then explode some random barrel, sigh.

PhoenixPrime
02-18-2015, 11:11 AM
Any chance of having a 'whitelist' for communications?

Ie block all tells except from people that are in my Guild/Friend/Party list? I'm getting tired of getting barraged with messages from beggars and scammers, especially when I'm trying to take care of stuff. Not worth trying to block each and every one, ugh.

PhoenixPrime
02-18-2015, 11:48 AM
It has been mentioned already, but the Guild Stash option would be great.

Even if it is a 'free for all' type stash that any guild member could access, that would be better than nothing, 8^).

Also, I know it is already in the works, but the 'Go to Guildhall' button is going to be a great option to have as well.

PhoenixPrime
02-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Are there any options for custom banners at all?

It would be kind of nice if we could pay to have a custom banner for our characters. In particular I'm thinking of the option of letting Guilds have their own designs on banners.

I'm assuming there would need to be a 'platinum' cost associated with this, or possible even a straight 'cash' option (like the Adventure Kit).

Would just REALLY be nice to have a guild banner to wave around (especially since we'll never be on the leaderboard or win any of the special events, heh).

MoloToha
02-28-2015, 01:42 PM
Haven't been there for a long time, added some suggestions. Also optimized some previous suggestions and removed duplicates.

Hobilomm
03-10-2015, 04:45 PM
It might be good block move will be fix, and pad doesn't restart near to display center when die.
Moreover class are unbalanced. War need more dps for pve, and be better in health to prevent one shot. Ankhs should be remove because war is useless with, people don't want play with war in elite. War have enough armor but not enough life. Unbalance items must be fix. It' s not fair that there are lvl 26 arcane for rogue, 31 for war and 36 for mage. Rogue are really disadvantages.

Zearidal
03-15-2015, 02:38 PM
This issue is more of a simple case by case matter imo. Those on leaderboards with odd times or high PvE numbers should be inspected. If found to be system manipulators stats and accounts are removed for good. Eventually, players will get tired of making accounts that will only be removed and off LB.
Same with events. There's always a period of time where devs can look at results and hand out prizes. This time should be used to see if system manipulation was used.

Honest players suffer on this game. Why is this not dev priority?

rkp71
04-21-2015, 01:55 PM
Full screen android immersive mode. Make it so.

saucasca
05-06-2015, 10:06 AM
The uberman and big bad wolf quests no longer show Go To, cannot complete the quests. Please fix it

mesalin
05-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Nice nice yes this list is cool I like it and go go STS this about PvP is very good and this about lb of PvP too ... My dream is get banner PvP but its still dream ...

Foresterfox
06-16-2015, 03:55 PM
A guild bank,

>Guild

Shawnyuri
08-16-2015, 10:16 AM
Old mythic armos must be tradeable or upgradeable

coenzyme
08-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Please make wings a banner item slot . it would greatly enhance the vanities to do so a player can have their favorite outfits complet look and still model their prized wings. Thank you so much for the work you do on this wonderful game !

Kaziscate
08-28-2015, 11:47 PM
Better armor is a must because the stats on slaterock armor are a bit weaker compared to armor like scavenger robe of assault and its horrible to have everyone wear the exact same gear. Having lack of better armor isnt really enjoyable because it restricts players from having a sense of choices and variety of armors to choose from. I just hope that pink isnt the new red or orange

Kaziscate
08-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Another thing that would be good is to reduce the drops of water and nature jewels (like maybe make them just as rare as diamond jewels) because those are horribly getting inflated especially after the ursoth event where players have hoarded like hundreds of them.

DarrenPR
09-04-2015, 04:44 PM
No idea if this list is being maintained or not, but teleporting directly to guild hall already exists (and has for quite a while). Type "/guildhall" in the game chat box.

Also, a suggestion to make the list easier to understand: just remove items from the list if they get implemented rather than having an "implemented" section. If it's not on the suggestion list and is in the game, we can deduce it's been implemented.

dejongttf
09-05-2015, 12:55 PM
I dont know if it was offered allready, but i think it would be a great idea to have in guildhall rules chart.. something like news page. Where u could go to guildhall, go the spot and read all the writen rules. Because it would be alot easier for master/officer if they wouldnt need to explain every rule for every new comer :) hehe sorry if i explained it badly.

Motherless_Child
09-06-2015, 05:55 PM
Can't you teleport directly to guild hall by typing /guildh in chat box?

Xdumbx
09-17-2015, 02:18 PM
This thread is inspired by another one http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?129615-List-of-Improvements-We-d-like-to-see-Implemented-to-Battle-Command, making a list of improvements is not my own idea, so all regards to that guy.

I'm playing this game since it has been launched in Play Store. I very like this game, but after 1+ year of playing it, me and STS community noticed some things that should be added, changed, or even removed (if they are already in game). There is a short (short only for a while) list of ideas which were thought up by me and other members of STS Community. I hope, STS devs will notice it and even implement something:

MAJOR SUGGESTIONS

- Timing system should be improved. Players should be able to choose between timed and non-timed run. For timed run the rules are the same to current, for non-timed run players can leave/enter location at every moment.
- To prevent abuse of present exploits in order to get to the leaderboards, including macro abuse, there should be "watchers" who are trusted by STS mods and devs and can punish inappropriate players with unability to enter PvP for a certain period of time.
- Seasonal leaderboards which reset number of kills/flags/etc every season to give a chance for non-veteran players to have that desired banner. :D
- 5'th skill slot.

PvE SUGGESTIONS

- Quests should give more experience in the same way as Nordr Bard dailies do (Actually, regular quests give exp, but only 1 point).
- Elite Golden chests should have improved loot table to worth their price.
- Locked Grand Crate of The Watch should be removed from elite boss loot table.
- Players should have increased movement speed in non-battle stance.
- There should be a lobby where players can party up with each other before running elites, for example (just like WT or KM entrance).

PvP SUGGESTIONS

- After death, invulnerability should disappear only by leaving the spawn zone to prevent spawn kills.
- PvP should have XP system similar to PvE to separate hardcore players from beginners.
- In TDM, after respawn, there should be the same shield, as in CTF, the shield disappears as soon as player leaves "safe zone".
- If players make a sequence of kills without dying, or make multi-kill, corresponding message should appear.

PETS IMPROVEMENTS

- If a pet has buff/heal type of arcane ability, it should apply to all players and doesn't depend on range (it solves a problem when, for example, you run with Ribbit, use his arcane ability and it doesn't reach you)
- Samael, Slag, Clyde and other pets that have panic/terrify ability should provide plain stun to make stun immunity ignore them too. The other way is to make stun immunity ignore not only plain stun, but also panic/terrifying.
- Ability to customize pet behavior: on/off picking up loot, on/off attacking enemies. It can help when boss has very low hp and you still want to receive pet bonus (just turn off enemy attacking)
- Pets' XP should be shown also in current_xp/next_level_xp similar to players'.
- Pets should pick up eggs and chests.

GUILD RELATED SUGGESTIONS

- Master/Officer should see the last time guild member was online to filter inactive members.
- There should be a separate section in GH which can be available only for officers and gm.
- There should be a kind of training room in which players can practice PvP in free mode without harming their kd ratio.
- There should be an Officer Chief which can demote officers and promote members to recruiters while having standard officer benefits like recruiting and kicking members.
- Kick per hour limit for each officer to prevent guild destroy.
- Officers can vote to block another officer. If 50%+ vote "yes", an officer is blocked. GM or chief officer can unblock him.

OTHER SOCIAL SUGGESTIONS

- Players should be able to inspect players even if they are not in their town or offline by tapping "/inspect <player_name>".
- There should be ignore customization. Players should choose between "ignore chat", "ignore gifts", "ignore party invites", etc or pick them all.
- There should be a public chat. To prevent chat flooding, players will be able to write to it only through disposable loud-speakers, which are tradeable.

GEAR SUGGESTIONS

- Some staves (including arcane one) don't have damage increase on charged hit, it should be fixed.
- Smashing equipment should be implemented. For arguments, see http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149733-Why-smashing-equipment-should-be-implemented-in-AL

UI SUGGESTIONS

- Ability to chat when you are dead.
- After end of the PvP match number of deaths should be displayed. Also, there should be k/d counter on HUD (which can customized to display global/current round k/d or removed).
- Change the color of team chat message in PvP to the color of the team (not white).
- Chat text type field shouldn't disappear after leaving app and then opening it back.
- There should be inventory filter by item type and rarity (similar to CS's one)
- If a player gets muted, he should be able to inform other players about this to prevent misunderstanding.
- There should be a button on HUD which switches between Leprechaun Pendant and another one.
- When typing chat text in Chrome version, text field should support copying/pasting.
- There should be a chat window included in CS UI.
- Players should be able to customize their HP/MP bar for showing absolute HP/MP value there.
- Loot should be shown on a minimap.
- At leaderboards, people should be able to see their lb rank too, aside of top players/guilds. New!
- Ability to search through friend or guild member list. New!

MISCELLANEOUS SUGGESTIONS

- Ability to teleport directly to guild hall.
- If there are any items listed at the CS, user should be notified if item is either sold or it's sell time is expired.
- Mail system should be implemented.
- There should be CS in guild hall.
- Essences shouldn't house any space in inventory to prevent liquidating them for freeing lacking inventory slots.
- There should be "Sell all" button which can be programmed not to liquidate certain items or to sell only epics/rares.
- Gems crafting should be cancellable for being able to free crafting station slots.
- There should be in-game manual for new players, which explains all they need to know about AL to prevent them being deceived by more experienced players (for example, to prevent selling an expensive item very cheap).
- While game is running, players should be able to rotate screen (by 180 degrees). Sometimes it is not comfortable to hold device in certain orientation but much better in other.
- Players should be able to protect their stash with a password.
- If an achievement is completed in several steps (for example, Elusive Four and Running the Gambit achievements), it's completion progress should be shown.
- Arlor's own time (or just simply server time displayed somewhere in the pop-up menu), which would help a lot with announcements and making meetings in game.
- If player has multiple identical items in his inventory (for example, lockeds), they should be shown in a way similar to how essences do (something like Locked Grand Crate of The Watch x5).
- If player's story token number can't be divided into 10 (for example, 29), it should be rounded up to ..0 (for example, 29 -> 30, 34 -> 40).
- Gem crafting process should be cancellable.
- Auto-responding service to respond something like "I'm AFK, try to PM me later" when player is AFK and someone PM's him.
- Some new leaderboards, for example, damage dealt in PvP/PvE, solo run leaderboards. New!
- Private, password protected chat channels. A little comment from OP: some people can say that one can use side chat applications, for example, LINE, but honestly, this damages game experience a lot, especially considering that switching back from chat to AL is soooo slow New!

GAME EXTENSIONS

- Onslaught mode in which players defeat multiple waves of mobs and get reward for beating them (very detailed information here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1357093 ).
- Duels, XvX's (X is a number of opponents in each team) should be implemented.
- Guild wars should be implemented.
- PK. Nuff said.

SUGGESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED

- Loot should be brighter (or drop with a visual effect in the same way as locked drops with fireworks) to help players notice it in big mob crowds. Also it should be visible on the minimap. (Actually, this was needed only to notice Nexus drop in km3, so implementing this for eggs will be enough)
- Pets' arcane ability shouldn't reset after re-summoning the pet.
- Players should not be able to change their skill map during the fight.
- All platinum transactions (opening locks, buying elixirs, etc) should have a confirmation window to prevent accidents. They should be switchable (because locked openers don't want to press a confirmation button 1000 times).
- Effect of percent stat increase should be visible in the stat window.
- Stash slots should be available to buy with story tokens.
- There should be "A guild message of the day", same to BD and BC.

Note 1: These suggestions aren't all mine, but there are some ideas which are my own.

Note 2: This is not the full list, so if anyone has other ideas that could lead to the improvement of the game please feel free to share it and we can add it to this list.

Note 3: I'd like everyone to keep in mind that these are all just suggestions, and it doesn't mean that these ideas will be implemented by the developers. It's the developers game and it is their decision if they want to add these ideas to the game or not.

Note 4: Please, keep in mind that suggestions which are marked "New!" may be old. I use this mark only to see which ideas are added recently.

Note 5: Currently, I see no sense in including buff/nerf suggestions to the list. Let's say it's just me.
How about no flags in ctf.... No one realy uses flags in a game, they just use the ctf room as a team death match since no one likes trulle. I have joined multiple rooms on my lvl 46 to see both teams not evan fighting, just taking turns flagging. Like, pvp is for fighting other players not to just sit and flag.

Elmione
10-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Nice thread man
Keep going :D

Areef
10-20-2015, 09:19 PM
Here are my suggestions, I have chosen shots instead of just writing,

1- Please make pet's XP level visible from HUD

2- Please enlarge zone of action area covering charging meter,
This may sound strange but I even don't remember the number of how many times I've been killed by mobs
because my mouse eventually slides off of the button during countless of clicks in fight. I am too busy with action going on the screen and constantly checking my health bar, therefore I cannot find enough time/possibility to notice that I'm actually not clicking attack button instead wearing off the charge meter :) especially when you are in middle of orcs/archers group, or where nature of map is ambush (i.e. Hauntlet) you hardly follow your char but enemies, and due to many attacks you get, and other sounds (like roars of animals, mobs, windups etc.), you cannot tell if you are attacking or not if you are not looking on the button.

3- This goes by image, for many non-english keyboard users writing /guildh is just a quest by itself, just to inform English keyboard users; I use key combination to make slash. They should reward gold or AP for that :)

joke aside, would be nicer if we get a handy Guild Hall button somewhere on the map.

4- Imagine a world where people can list their items directly from their inventory.. background music : what a wonderful world... from L.Armstrong :)
...and I want same button for stashing items too! :)

5- Just to check market value of an item how many buttons you click, how many numbers you write? Man , I feel tiresome and ending up either overpricing my item or liquidating it directly. Make it and get Areef deed points from me! :)

6- Group them! I know this have been asked many times, but one more time and with image here it goes: Group same items, you can use folder style, so you won't need to add input boxes thus coffee monsters' precious time less spent ;)

scumpetemik
10-26-2015, 07:45 AM
So I really really want a 5th slot for skill, much better loot from elite mobs and bosses (better jewels at least-instead of dropping cracked jewels why not weak or standard?), and the last thing...please do something about the platinum..the game is too hard for non platinum users...make the platinum drop from klass or shazbot, even if it's rare, at least we would have a shot.

PearlOTTheEast
12-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Hmmmnnn... its gud duw, and just passing by

toxicwood
12-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Indeed these changes must be dealt with

RiseOfEutopia
12-08-2015, 08:59 PM
I like the suggestions

traanekral
12-30-2015, 10:28 AM
hey there i have a suggestion i dont know if it was mentioned above because i briefly skimmed the post but i think it would be great if for pc gamers we could customise our controls. Im saying this because i suffer from a disability which limits movement in my left hand, there for having skills and potions up in the left hand corner is hard for me to use so if i was able to customise them so that i can use mostly one hand and a finger from my left hand that would be awsome.

Ardbeg
01-18-2016, 03:35 PM
hey there i have a suggestion i dont know if it was mentioned above because i briefly skimmed the post but i think it would be great if for pc gamers we could customise our controls. Im saying this because i suffer from a disability which limits movement in my left hand, there for having skills and potions up in the left hand corner is hard for me to use so if i was able to customise them so that i can use mostly one hand and a finger from my left hand that would be awsome.

What you are looking for is a good key mapping utility for windows. Best google it or make a thread to collect recommendations, there are already solutions for your problem. i prefer playing on tablet so i can t help. further.

steversj
02-07-2016, 06:29 PM
well in my opinion there should be a auction house in guildhall , its just for more convenient dont you guys agree ?

Eriel Delgado
03-03-2016, 11:38 AM
It would be nice if Jewel Chest were sold for 500 story tokens, it would give low level players a chance to make a little chunk of gold from time to time. Another thing it would be nice it's shazbot and klass would give off 30 min jewel elexir from time to time, it would just help those players that like the challenge of farming hardcore for jewels.

Justanutt
03-17-2016, 07:45 PM
I want a pet that improves luck!

Fsuryo
03-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Wait for sts update all of this think

Medicman
03-28-2016, 08:54 PM
I didn't see this thread here. I made a suggestion here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=2429705

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

theleftykid
04-06-2016, 02:51 AM
Add a slots to pet so player can put a ring, tag or collar. Add tag, collar, ring or other stuff that a pet can wear or carry with stats and effect. One example of collar would be a "Collar of Youth" , when worn by pet will stop/prevent the pet from leveling up. Reason, some players like me only want the HAPPINESS STATS of a pet and it's too expensive to autofeed a pet when on a higher level.

Other players who are happy with these idea please post any suggestions and names of collar, ring etc... you can think of. Thanks!

And please bring back the old stats of Dragonstone ring please. Be original and come up with other idea of making a ring for higher level rather than altering the old items. It would be much appreciated.

BlackPigeon
04-15-2016, 12:56 PM
No gender lock . I like to see a my rogue be man. I am sure then women of arcane legends would love to play female warriors or mages. Send everyone a gender scroll of some type. More people will come.. Remember Dark legends? No gender lock.

MrGamer
05-07-2016, 02:57 PM
I also got some new ideas about the vanity weapons ( Marvelous Vanity Weapon Pack )
I also really enjoy using those vanity weapons and I think that if we could buy Ect: Sorcerer - iron hands. Iron helm & body (vanity set).
And maybe for the tanks Hulk/Captain A.
And for rogues maybe Black Widow or Rogue

Ckc Chen
05-10-2016, 06:18 AM
In auc, when searching for a specific item, pressing the search field will not clear the whole text as maybe a letter was missed.
Instead, the same text will be shown (unchanged), and allow players to insert letters in between.

Besides that, searching for items will be much easier if players can find items for typing similar name for such item.
Example: Player searches for Blades of POTANCI, then auc will show up items with name of Blades of POTENCY.

When using dashing forward skills, pet should gain the similar speed boost too. This will eliminate the chances of pets wouldn't be able to follow up.

These are just some of my suggestions, it may have been mentioned, but they are just my views to improve the game.

Ckc Chen
05-10-2016, 06:39 AM
Oops, I left some out...

There should be a quick reply option and a list of useful messages can be chosen and sent to players.
Timing for potions should be shown on hud to improve overall experience.
Limit the maximum price of an item; for example arc deary should cost 1.3M when converted from platinum value.
New vanity!!! Need me to say more? But players have very positive feeling towards the addition of the 2 new vanity category :)
Gold / Luck / Speed elixir can be made permanent; just like the xp version with Courage as pet.
More hairstyles for warrior and ears for mage, rogue was seen lately.
Items sold directly from inventory should have the price increased. Apply ratio with the price in auc.

This is a bit long...

vawaid
05-10-2016, 10:06 PM
add guildwar, :v it will be awesome

theleftykid
06-10-2016, 12:39 PM
I'm guessing many people would still be keen to make the Glintset especially those new players who missed out with the Underhul event and didn't get the Underhul set. Although I got the Underhul set I am still on the process of making the Glintset still. Can you guys please at least update this set as it is really expensive to make and it really takes ages to farm the items needed. The whole set is somewhat more expensive than the Antigenome set.

Since the stats of Arcane ring has been altered, any chance of combining the Glintset ring with Dragonstone ring will make a new ring to buff the stats of a Glint ring? I am a Warrior and still would love the additional ability of Axe throw remains in the Glintset. Hope you guys will consider my suggestion and or make it much better than my idea. I am a platinum user and will try my best to support the developers.

Edward Green
06-17-2016, 06:23 AM
Now I have the Android version of AL on my Chromebook Flip (Running Dev), and other Chromebooks are rolling out Play Store support ...

How about Keyboard Support for the Android/ChromeOS/PlayStore version of the game?

And while we are at it ... could we please pretty please have a setting to change key binds on all versions? The Flip can't be the only laptop that doesn't allow 2 x Arrow keys and the space bar to be held down at the same time? Would love to be able to play ASDW for movement and bind abilities to 7890

Suchpinq
06-24-2016, 06:35 AM
I think you should focus more on the gameplay and not sooooo much on other stuff

Suchpinq
06-24-2016, 06:40 AM
You should also buff the rogue and the mage because the warrior is way overpowered right now.

shalymlugo
06-25-2016, 08:07 PM
I agree....what he said

km3419
06-27-2016, 10:38 PM
well i won't go for 5 skills coz it will make the pvp unbalanced again :(

orlandopalis
07-06-2016, 05:59 PM
I am very disappointed to top up... i open locked of blood 15pcs but no good items to give all are useless... i never top up again this is my first and last top up...

Captain critic
07-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Wow so much suggestions :)

Jordy Peters
07-08-2016, 09:00 AM
I like this game a lot, but there's 1 problem. It's the country flag banners.
There many people that coming from other countries that doesn't require their "home" flag. Is there any way for you to update all the flags of the world? I'd love to use my Dutch (Netherlands) flag banner. I hope that it's possible :))

Xanderonius
07-20-2016, 01:41 PM
A minor technical request: On the webclient/browser app, could you please add a confirmation dialog before navigating away? I sometimes accidentally press the 'back' hotkey and end up disconnecting :(

Something like:

window.onbeforeunload = function(e) {
return "Sure you want to leave?";
};

Fareezad
08-31-2016, 10:13 PM
It will take long time to max Lv pets when you have many pets

eoni
09-19-2016, 11:41 PM
wow..this thread make a great era of arcane legends :D

gunlet
09-20-2016, 02:38 PM
A minor technical request: On the webclient/browser app, could you please add a confirmation dialog before navigating away? I sometimes accidentally press the 'back' hotkey and end up disconnecting :(

Something like:

window.onbeforeunload = function(e) {
return "Sure you want to leave?";
};

Use game app in chrome...I forgot proper namings...
What I did on my laptop was I went to app screen(one of first screens) and right click on game app and chose " open in new window"
Taaadaaaaa!!!

Now game opens in a tab which don't have any bookmark bar or menu bar or "BACK BUTTON" etc...
ITS ONLY A SCREEN WITH GAME.

I hope it will work for you

Powerstyle
10-25-2016, 01:30 PM
just perfect

DeathbyAL
08-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Yeah what he said

DeathbyAL
08-02-2017, 09:03 PM
Just perfect

DeathbyAL
08-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Trying to post 10 times to unlock thread

DeathbyAL
08-02-2017, 11:32 PM
Few more to go

DeathbyAL
08-02-2017, 11:35 PM

AndrewRocks
08-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Sup Bro lol :p same here trying to post 10 posts but doing useful ones xD.... Btw ikr Vials so hard to find these days I even can't find sellers

betweenyouandme
08-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Good suggestions bravo :)

Obooo
08-19-2017, 09:06 AM
Can we have the apprentice system? It would be easy to implement, encourage high lvl players to support low lvls, such as discussed here below:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?404624-Apprentice-system

Checkmatesss
11-20-2017, 08:42 AM
I like to see a loyalty reward implemented
What i mean by that is getting items after a amount of plat spended achieved
Ex: spend 1000 plat ( repeatable) for a random arc egg
The items will be more expensive for the higher amount of plat spended and can be repeated
I like to see this implemented because it will make the plat buyers feel they get something back from spending plats
Im saying this because i have spended 33K plat ( this was bought and not farmed ) and i feel jealous about the gold buyers not saying i cant merch items ( awakening gems.keys.etc)its beacuse in 2014 there was no such thing as that and i converted my plat to gold and slots
So please sts this will help u guys too as there will be more plat buyers

Bryanchanwee
11-20-2017, 09:25 AM
I like to see a loyalty reward implemented
What i mean by that is getting items after a amount of plat spended achieved
Ex: spend 1000 plat ( repeatable) for a random arc egg
The items will be more expensive for the higher amount of plat spended and can be repeated
I like to see this implemented because it will make the plat buyers feel they get something back from spending plats
Im saying this because i have spended 33K plat ( this was bought and not farmed ) and i feel jealous about the gold buyers not saying i cant merch items ( awakening gems.keys.etc)its beacuse in 2014 there was no such thing as that and i converted my plat to gold and slots
So please sts this will help u guys too as there will be more plat buyersi feel ya

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

theleftykid
01-16-2018, 02:26 AM
Please, do not include any platinum/lock crates exclusive pets on your next event or update? Thank you.

Shadowfaux
01-17-2018, 11:59 PM
I would like the charges for posting something to the CS to be removed. I don't understand the necessity of them as they don't profit STS in the slightest. And if they can't be removed could the fees at least be deducted after you sell the item. As a person who sometimes has very little liquid capital in the game I find a disheartening that I can't post something for a relatively expensive price.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

theleftykid
01-20-2018, 12:11 PM
So many pets, takes ages to scroll through them on the list. Could you please make the list of pets scroll faster or could you separate/make tabs the list of pets owned and list of pets available? And please add another tab where we can separate other pets that we don't use? Thank you.

Sehajbir Nakai
01-22-2018, 01:22 AM
Since it takes alot of time decorating houses their should be a save layout option so that even if u pack up u can get everything placed back within a click.it will help save a lot of time n will be loved by most of Arlorians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wraithmourne
04-08-2018, 11:23 AM
i can see the point nice suggestion though

wraithmourne
04-08-2018, 11:29 AM
the thing u should all consider is arcane weapons tats why its called arcane because its soo rare and powerful and why not make the aecane wep universal level like no more lvl 66 or stuff and make them very unique unlike dragon hunter and nm curosication and start creating weapons that is made for all level not for certain lvl ,but in this case the arcane wep increase like 20m above and make more mythic weapon for balancing the game for the game name itself is arcane which should be the basis of the strongest.

Yefergz
04-12-2018, 12:42 AM
please add this idea
voices in PvP
Has anyone suggested adding voices each time you defeat your rivals in pvp? I mean the typical games of Moba. every death in the pvp or take a streak is sound effect, be it Kill, double kill, triple kill ... well, this is typical, I'm sure the sts are ingenious and will surprise me considering this suggestion

Monopolize
04-14-2018, 08:46 PM
Add more crafting slots. Not just five.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Deletus
04-30-2018, 12:47 AM
Good Day

Add this to the game, add rebirth quests.

This quests can be taken after you finished Sacred halo both light and Dark.

1st stage: Blood Red "Undead Queen" Title

2nd stage: Undead Queen armor/Hood vanity. This can give you aura of the undead.

3rd stage: "Rebirth Wings" This is a combination of Dark And Light wings that can make you lift.

I know this is a tough job for sts, but upon seeing those guardians at the channel i know this is never an imagination.

This is only a suggestion thank you.

#respect [emoji4]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180430/42a3aa7a6794200c3cc00513441c9f84.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

petedragon
07-05-2018, 09:17 PM
another good update is being able to change your characters skin color because not all ppl who play this game are white (no offense)

petedragon
07-05-2018, 09:22 PM
and i would also like to festerfang vanities since almost every place has one for example somberholt the skeleton vanities so basically have vanities that make us look like the "crocmen''

Hellsunk
07-10-2018, 03:43 AM
PvP needs to have monthly rewards and Tiers so people at all lvls can profit from it.

Dictreyne
07-18-2018, 09:18 PM
Me gustaria que pusieran esto en el juego...... que pusieran microfono que sirva para hablar en equipo , pero solo que funcione en equipo gracias

Zynzyn
11-29-2018, 03:06 AM
Option for favorite map.

Pets should pick up crates and chests.

When inspecting eggs slotted into pets one cannot see what pets egg is slotted (before clicking the remove button), it only shows the buffs in happiness and arcane ability. Slotted eggs names should show up for user convenience.

It would be nice if online friend notifications could mention the friend's name.

Xxkayakxx
12-03-2018, 05:50 AM
another good update is being able to change your characters skin color because not all ppl who play this game are white (no offense)

Or blue xD XD

PsychoNuke
01-29-2019, 08:39 AM
1st: Most important thing in any mmo: balance damage and survivability of all the classes.
2nd: Design content keeping all classes and their roles in mind.
3rd: Pets and weapon procs should only act as extention to damage/survivability, they shouldnt be OP enough to replace a class/role.

Both 1st and 2nd point go hand in hand, if a class is overpowered then irrespective of how mechanic driven and role specific the content is the op classe(s) just nuke their way through (which is what is happening right now).

Motherless_Child
01-29-2019, 10:07 AM
1st: Most important thing in any mmo: balance damage and survivability of all the classes.
2nd: Design content keeping all classes and their roles in mind.
3rd: Pets and weapon procs should only act as extention to damage/survivability, they shouldnt be OP enough to replace a class/role.

Both 1st and 2nd point go hand in hand, if a class is overpowered then irrespective of how mechanic driven and role specific the content is the op classe(s) just nuke their way through (which is what is happening right now).

Good points..... 3rd point is like +1000....................

Remiem
03-05-2019, 12:37 AM
NEW THREAD! https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443613-Official-List-of-Improvements-We-d-Like-to-See-in-Arcane-Legends-(v-2-0)

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread over the last 5 years! this thread got so big that we decided it was high time to get a fresh start, so I'm going to close this one up and move the conversation over to the thread linked above. If you had a suggestion here that was never implemented, please add it to the new thread!