PDA

View Full Version : NativeX Strikes Out....Again

RcyberN
02-20-2014, 04:32 PM
We completed one of the offers from NativeX over the weekend. The reward wasn't provided.

NativeX response is they don't have proof offer was completed and to send them screenshots of the offer, bank statements, and screen shots of playing the game that was actually installed. We will go ahead and provide the information as they requested, but what a joke. These offers should have a mechanism in place to monitor and verify completion of reward task.

Be careful dealing with these guys folks. By agreeing to their TOS you provide them lots of personal information they can use for marketing and sales, but make you jump through many hoops just to get the simple reward that was earned.

Spacetime's response is always the same. "You need to take it up with NativeX".

If you completed an offer and haven't received the reward post here.

Constuctive Criticism Post Deletion in 3..2...

Impact
02-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Ye native x does this alot

Dragoonclaws
02-20-2014, 06:24 PM
Please contact support for these kind of problems. take some screenshots and send them

Guide:

Go here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Login (button in the top right of the screen)

Go to "My cases"

Create the case, enter the name of the game, your IGN, a title for your case, a message, and your screenshots.

Alternative:

Send an email to: supports@spacetimestudios.com

Please include these informations:

- Name of the game
- IGN
- Your message
- Screenshots

Dragoonclaws
02-20-2014, 06:26 PM
I always get my plats when I prove to Spacetime Studios that I downloaded. Specially when I ask via supports.

Solid Scorpion
02-20-2014, 09:19 PM
I have around 4-5 offers waiting to be verified.

But I'm not really that angry, I played this other game (Celtic Heroes) and their situation is worse (I did around 19 offers, and 0 out of 19 worked)

Dragoonclaws
02-22-2014, 12:24 PM
Here be some applications that NativeX can't detect on my phone:

Hotel.com (70 platinum)
Clash Clans (34 platinums)

You don't trust me?

Warlord0520
02-25-2014, 04:01 PM
Here be some applications that NativeX can't detect on my phone:

Hotel.com (70 platinum)
Clash Clans (34 platinums)

You don't trust me?

hotels never works lol I've tried downloading it a million times and still hasn't given me platinum.

Dragoonclaws
02-25-2014, 05:55 PM
so you do trust me?

Pandamoni
02-25-2014, 08:11 PM
Nativex is gross but they provide lots of cheap play time for me...even thoug they don't always work it works enough that I can't hate them completely but I agree with you that they aren't that great

Dragoonclaws
02-25-2014, 09:17 PM
guys, just appreciate the free plats given. You didn't even pay for thm ad you're compaining about not having more.

We give you something free, you say nothing, not even thank you. No more free, you guys get all frustrated.

accept it guys.

Dragoonclaws
03-02-2014, 11:07 PM
We completed one of the offers from NativeX over the weekend. The reward wasn't provided.

NativeX response is they don't have proof offer was completed and to send them screenshots of the offer, bank statements, and screen shots of playing the game that was actually installed. We will go ahead and provide the information as they requested, but what a joke. These offers should have a mechanism in place to monitor and verify completion of reward task.

Be careful dealing with these guys folks. By agreeing to their TOS you provide them lots of personal information they can use for marketing and sales, but make you jump through many hoops just to get the simple reward that was earned.

Spacetime's response is always the same. "You need to take it up with NativeX".

If you completed an offer and haven't received the reward post here.

Constuctive Criticism Post Deletion in 3..2...

BRO, I GOT THE ULTIMATE ANSWER.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?117620-NativeX-Not-Available-On-iOS-5-1-1&p=1501208&posted=1#post1501208