PDA

View Full Version : Still havent been paid my platinum

trappstar
02-20-2014, 05:23 PM
I never got paid my 700 either for this same offer. To add the support person said they manually credited me after I sent in pictures showing I fully completed the offer and after checking ive still not been paid the 700 platinum for the offer I have completed.
There was another person that had this very same issue with this specific offer. Not sure if they got their platinum or not.
Ive supplied numerous pictures showing that ive completed the offer fully and I even still have the app for it. Also ive supplied a picture showing that ive still not been paid the platinum.
To add this isnt the only offer ive not ben paid for but this is the largest payout of offers I havent been paid for completing.
Please fix your payment system as it is broken to say the least unless it being broken was done on purpose?

Z
02-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Sometimes the company that supplies these offer send sts the approval and then sts has to give the platinum so try to forward the email you received from either trailpay or the othrr one to sts and they should help u.

Ihateppl
02-20-2014, 05:47 PM
dont complain to sts, complain to the company, sts has no idea what goes on with the nativex deals

trappstar
02-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Just making them aware and people on the forums as well. Theres no need to troll or flame this thread

Toy
02-20-2014, 06:10 PM
It took me a week to get the plat. I had the same problem

Thewitch
02-20-2014, 06:33 PM
Same problem to me.... I downloaded worth of 50 plat of apps and got nothing.
Then i told that to nativeX and after 2 weeks i was getting plat for few apps.
Still, some of offers dont work for me, but some does :)

And if you had offer of 700 platinum that 100% sure includes real life paying...just letting you know :)

trappstar
02-20-2014, 08:40 PM
Yea the offer in game doesnt state that yiu need to make any sort of purchase of any kind and I have the screen shots to prove it. 100 percent sure their requirements to complete the offer wqs to download the game and run it :) not sure if they misspelt my account name. We will see though and ill update this post as I get responses back

Sheener
02-20-2014, 08:51 PM
I am owed over a thousand plat for surveys. I have accepted that I will never get it :(

trappstar
02-20-2014, 09:02 PM
My account is linked via facebook and not my email im starting to think that this is why they habent credited me yet even though they have claimed to already

thepitcher
02-21-2014, 04:56 AM
I still have to receive 1680 plats from nativex... those guys are incredibly slow! Starting to dislike them!