PDA

View Full Version : Tssrosalka?

Mennddoza
02-20-2014, 05:58 PM
to anyone who knows who this is... what happened to him? I just made a new character and this name was available. Did he quit or something?

Rolocolo
02-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Havent seen him since 50 cap

Mennddoza
02-20-2014, 06:08 PM
Havent seen him since 50 cap

I feel kinda bad that I have his name...

Rushorgtfo
02-21-2014, 01:51 AM
to anyone who knows who this is... what happened to him? I just made a new character and this name was available. Did he quit or something?

He quit after 50 cap with his best friend. They were pro but didn't play much.

Gaunab
02-21-2014, 09:36 AM
Didn't he change his name to Ihategcd alongside of Skimmey (Freeusfromgcd) when GCD was introduced back at 56? Maybe he didn't save his original name?
If thats him, I actually recall talking to him about a year ago, and playing a some PvP with his 56. He didnt like the "new" mechanic changes from humania either. :s

edit: Ihategcd isn't in my fl anymore so he might have deleted his acc entirely.

Mennddoza
02-21-2014, 09:59 AM
Didn't he change his name to Ihategcd alongside of Skimmey (Freeusfromgcd) when GCD was introduced back at 56? Maybe he didn't save his original name?
If thats him, I actually recall talking to him about a year ago, and playing a some PvP with his 56. He didnt like the "new" mechanic changes from humania either. :s

edit: Ihategcd isn't in my fl anymore so he might have deleted his acc entirely.

Dang... thats a shame