PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE I beg you! Do something to organize the inventory

Tobikuma
05-05-2010, 02:15 PM
MY GOD the new drop rate on shall I say CRAP? is KILLING me!!!!

I cant find ANYTHING, and it takes forever sort what I have duplicate and need to sell

Just playing 1 round is like 20+ whites and takes me 10X longer to try and sell things then actully playing

BestHyun
05-05-2010, 02:19 PM
I think this is something to keep in mind. The items can be sorted by its color, and then by the type of weapon :) it'll be nice to see everything organized by itself.

Loso
05-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Yea can u guys please put the inventory in some type of order.... maybe by color that way it would be easy to find items.

Druc
05-05-2010, 02:55 PM
I agree with the sort by color feature, would help a bunch with organization and selling/trading.

Azrael
05-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Color sorting would be great and easy to implement. I'd like to see it in the next update

Aerospacegod
05-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Personally I'd do it by level. Once we're all level 50 nobody is going to care about a pink level 30 as the level 50 green is likely better

Druc
05-05-2010, 03:52 PM
So you're saying you'd sell a level 30 pink bow if you got one at level 50? I'd say trade wise their still pretty at par since they are both Legendary. There's always going to be someone in need of something, regardless of their level, and not everyone is going to be level 50 at the same time.

I do see what you are saying tho, you want to be able to be able to distinguish your higher gear from your lower. What about an Option to make both parties happy (the traders and the non) Being able to sort by color, and by level, or even by type (bows, swords, staves, etc) or if you want to be fancy, by all of the above. As Az mentioned I don't think it would be too hard depending on how the item DB is setup.

Zeya
05-05-2010, 04:01 PM
I would like to see inventory sorted by: Level Requirement -> Major Stat Requirement (i.e. int/dex/str) -> Rarity

That would be sufficient for a first pass. Maybe a later update could have a pop-out menu where you can assign which order you want things to be sorted in a drag-to-arrange list.

Inching
05-06-2010, 03:15 AM
dont know dont care how u do it... just sort it please.