PDA

View Full Version : Overpowered mage!!!! Devs do something!!

tsschinadawg
12-02-2010, 06:07 PM
on my research the only overpowered character is pallies with rifts

str bears can kill all exept str mage with rift
dex birds can kill all except str mage with rift
int mage can kill eberything except str mage with rift

now STR MAGE with rift kills everything,. very good STR MAGE kill 3 birds at the same time its 3vs1 or 2bears at the same time 2vs1

this is unfair right?? it worst than DEX BEARS before!!
atleast dex bears not that overpowered due to their skills cooldown

SUGGESTION TO MAKE IT LESS OVERPOWERED FOR MAGE take off their freeze skill,.. "thats for birds to get equal with str mage i think its with bears too to equal with str mage"

what you guys think?

i know i can kill PALLIES with my bird if they dont use freeze

tsschinadawg
12-02-2010, 06:13 PM
mage in any story or should i say wizzards and any caster should not master all elements like fire and ice and lightning at the same time,. just think of their skill they got everything here and gave them large life and mana and shield,.. in other games its not called mage its god mode lol

agree?????!!!

addiekai
12-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Well, mages here only have 3 pure attack skills, 2 of them being AOEs. Mages in other games have books upon books of spells at their disposal.

See the difference? :)

Necrobane
12-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Yeah, having complete mastery over all the elements is a bit much, perhaps with skill trees we'll see mages nerfed a tad.

addiekai
12-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Yeah. If you give mages more spells to play with, then it would even out the power of Mages. But like I said, its kinda limited what mages can use during battle.

Don't be too hard on us Mages :)

tsschinadawg
12-02-2010, 06:21 PM
books and books of spells in other game right but do they master everything? or damage that high?

the point here is pallies are so overpowered and even if you gang them up they still win!! dex bear before even if you gang them up 2archers can kill dex bear but now 3archers gang up pally and pally still win OMG!!!

tsschinadawg
12-02-2010, 06:26 PM
its not personal to mages i do have a mage too!! game in pvp just suck cause of overpowered mage,. its better to have balance characters thats what im saying

addiekai
12-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Another nerfing i sense...

The force is strong with this one...

Arterra
12-02-2010, 06:54 PM
mages are usually powerful casters with little armor and hp. we got the power for and if we lower hp and armor, 1 hit kills will be BS.

i dont think its the mages fault, but the enemy design. no i dont have answers, but right now mages cant really be tweaked as much.

KingFu
12-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Battle birds and pallies are OP, more Pally than battle bird, but considering battle bird is a HYBRID and still has a fighting chance against dex, it's OP...

Arterra
12-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Battle birds and pallies are OP, more Pally than battle bird, but considering battle bird is a HYBRID and still has a fighting chance against dex, it's OP...

are you saying only pure stats should rule pvp?? the whole point of game is mix and match!

Lesrider
12-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Ugh please don't nerf pallies. I'm finally really enjoying my Mage as a dual wield. And I don't Pvp. I really think any future tweaks for Pvp should stay out of pve.

If anything, make bears a bit more useful. They're kinda unnecessary since the nerf. Maybe some crazy powerful combos if there's one of each class in a party?

Just please don't nerf pallies bc of Pvp :(

Djinn80
12-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Mages at lower lvl (ie 19) pallies especially, are not that overpowered. Can do good 1 on 1 with many but can't take more than 1 at a time even twinked out...

Lvl 50 seems crazy though because my lvl 46 dex bear can't kill any lvl 50 - even with top gear for his lvl...

tsschinadawg
12-02-2010, 07:25 PM
mages hp and mana combined is like 3x or 4x than other characters,. and dont forget their buffs they have hp regen with armor buff in 1skill then the other self buff has damage buff or in bears its rage in one skill then they still have their debuff skills like with the birds have and then 3more damage skill lightning freeze and fire,.. oh yeah they also have drain life what else can other characters have that a mage dont have??? same health with other chars and got all skill alike with other chars combine what else can you ask for??

oh i know!! they also are long range attackers like birds!!! OMG!!!

and whatever you do like repulse shot with bird skill mage still got their freeze ball that always hits and freezes you!!

isnt it overpowered for you??

heal skill cooldown is wack!!! mage armor is beast cause of rift even without buff they wont die with full skill of bear or bird then heals fast!!! dont forget they can still use mana shield and good PaLlie mage save that skill for last on pvp

i dont know if this isnt enough for DEVs to notice this,.. or DEVs plays pocket legends too and only have mage characters,.. yiu guys get what i mean lol

KingFu
12-02-2010, 07:33 PM
are you saying only pure stats should rule pvp?? the whole point of game is mix and match!

I think that the classes should be slightly stronger as being what they were built to be (Mage as int, Warrior as Str, Archer as dex) and that the top of the specs should be the class designed for it (IE Dex archer should be stronger than Dex bear and Dex mage)

I do think that the classes need more of a balance to do that.

Torrentula81
12-02-2010, 07:34 PM
A mage shouldn't he.allowed.to wear strength armor. Threir attacks are all ranged. No weapons are range with strength. A mage should not be allowed to have that much armor. They should have the least given amount of damage they now do. Knave a 30 mage and I rule in pvp vs bears.and birds. Still have some issues with pure mages.though. If your not a mage, become one.

Orei
12-02-2010, 07:42 PM
It's not the Mage being overpowered, it's the mana regen rifts gives now, that sustains a pally's mana rate. Plus the overall rift bonus for added armor. A fight wouldn't be as hard if u are against a cosmo wand/eye Mage without the added armor a rift set gives, right?

So why did the devs give mana to Rift is something I do not understand.

Nightarcher
12-02-2010, 07:46 PM
The only reason I say that Paladins are Op is because they have more buffed armor than a bear and more Crit than an archer. I think the only tweak that needs to be made is have lowered Intelligence more drastically effect their skills. It makes sense.

tsschinadawg
12-02-2010, 08:09 PM
thats what i said before,.. i 2nd emotion to nightarcher,.. what if range goes to dex, normal attacks goes to str and skill attacks goes to int its much balance that way,. coz even without int pallies damages too high!! some just put int for mana and life regen and shield but it doesnt based thier damage to int!!!

TheLaw
12-02-2010, 08:23 PM
First of all, who says Paladins are overpowered? WarBirds kill them easy. So practically its HYBRIDS!

I think that the classes should be slightly stronger as being what they were built to be (Mage as int, Warrior as Str, Archer as dex) and that the top of the specs should be the class designed for it (IE Dex archer should be stronger than Dex bear and Dex mage)

I do think that the classes need more of a balance to do that.

Agreed, dont nerf the mages, just make other classes equal.

It's not the Mage being overpowered, it's the mana regen rifts gives now, that sustains a pally's mana rate. Plus the overall rift bonus for added armor. A fight wouldn't be as hard if u are against a cosmo wand/eye Mage without the added armor a rift set gives, right?

So why did the devs give mana to Rift is something I do not understand.

Orei, i guess you're right. I think its good to have mana for Rift, just so we dont need to run thru mana pots. And mages are nukers, they can kill anything if they're pro enough, example Kooderna, a team of 3 bears, they're dead meat.

The only reason I say that Paladins are Op is because they have more buffed armor than a bear and more Crit than an archer. I think the only tweak that needs to be made is have lowered Intelligence more drastically effect their skills. It makes sense.

Nice idea, i think skills should be affected by where you put your points into. But what about the Dual-Specs?

Lesrider
12-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Aren't skills already affected by stats?

Anyway, rift got ms bc it wasn't fair that lvl 50 bears had to wear lvl 45 equipment just to save on mana pots, while mages and birds have natural ways of recovering mana.

And with my dual Mage, I do find I run out of mana fairly quickly when playing as pally. So pallies do have some drawbacks. And I don't think I do as much damage or healing as a full int Mage does.

I think the problem is that every time someone complains in Pvp about an oberpowered class, they get Nerfed for pve, and then no one plays them anymore. Like bears. Most pve bears I know are in hibernation now, add people are using their birds or mages instead. Why is this? Bears were never overpowered in pve, just Pvp.

So next they'll revert mages back to being potato sacks that heal, and no one will play them again. The balance cannot come from Pvp before pve!!

tsschinadawg
12-02-2010, 09:02 PM
lol lesrider i know your having fun with your mage in pve,. even if you dont tell it we all know mage also is overpowered in pve but no one complains?!! why? monster dont do forums lol,. what if yellow alien complains that they cant kill str mages as well i think you will laugh out loud aswell,..

anyways its not a that we want you i mean mages to get nerfed all other class just want is balance,..

this isnt a damage based get loot in pve thats why no one complains from pve right now but if it happened that the the person who damages bigger and stays alive longer take affect in pvp to get drop item i think thats the time other class in pve will complain

thats why only in pvp players complains cause they notice the imbalance right away get what i mean

TheLaw
12-02-2010, 09:38 PM
They should make Bears nicer... I, honestly, Love my Bear, but the drawback is it clears dungeons very slowly. A full Bear team clears captive in 9 minutes while full Bird and Mage is like 5-6 minutes?

Arterra
12-02-2010, 09:57 PM
i decided to make a bear last even before update. I very rarely play with alts, so now I kind of refuse to look at my poor Mixcoatl...

tsschinadawg
12-03-2010, 02:37 AM
where is a dev when you need one?!

what i want now is to see a DEV in PVP room!! lets see what would happen next!! -_- "chinese look with a devlish ideas LMAO"

icantgetkills
12-03-2010, 02:41 AM

Power birds dominate pally IMO and my bird can kills pallies they're not overpowered a good pally is overpowered someone that knows that there doing and how does it feel I used to go into games as a pally and everyone was dex bear or bird....

tsschinadawg
12-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Power birds dominate pally IMO and my bird can kills pallies they're not overpowered a good pally is overpowered someone that knows that there doing and how does it feel I used to go into games as a pally and everyone was dex bear or bird....

pallies were talking are those with rift set armors,. and war birds kill pallies? common!! you can kill a pallie with your bird? i love to see that!!

addiekai
12-03-2010, 04:14 AM
Dude, just wait and see what happens on the next update.

No use busting a nerve for things like this... It's just a game....

Ellyidol
12-03-2010, 04:28 AM
A proper bird can take down a pally. Maybe not as quick as an int one, but you can still make mana shield useless by timing your blast shot. If you're caught by a pally within spell range, its always tough to live through a mage combo, even if the mage is int.

And when a mage is int, birds one shot them, who becomes OP then?

Idk, I find pvp now more balanced than ever. A group of pallies, definitely, is OP. A group of birds can be as well. Same with a group of bears. Assuming they know how to pvp.

maneut
12-03-2010, 06:03 AM
on my research the only overpowered character is pallies with rifts

str bears can kill all exept str mage with rift
dex birds can kill all except str mage with rift
int mage can kill eberything except str mage with rift

now STR MAGE with rift kills everything,. very good STR MAGE kill 3 birds at the same time its 3vs1 or 2bears at the same time 2vs1

this is unfair right?? it worst than DEX BEARS before!!
atleast dex bears not that overpowered due to their skills cooldown

SUGGESTION TO MAKE IT LESS OVERPOWERED FOR MAGE take off their freeze skill,.. "thats for birds to get equal with str mage i think its with bears too to equal with str mage"

what you guys think?

i know i can kill PALLIES with my bird if they dont use freeze

I don't think Pally are overpowered, I think you met a pally who knows what he/she is doing and lost. Why not you make a pally and see for yourself .. A skilled Str Bird can take down a pally, it's all about timing in PVP and yes, my timing sucks :p

Htiek
12-03-2010, 06:31 AM
i have a funny solution for how to nerf pally
pally cant use str/dex stuffs, and only can go for int, remove freeze/magic shield, nerf heal & atk spells, hp/mp pool change to 100
the wand and staff speed are 4.0, all the int stuffs no regen, total armor less than 40

Lesrider
12-03-2010, 06:55 AM
i have a funny solution for how to nerf pally
pally cant use str/dex stuffs, and only can go for int, remove freeze/magic shield, nerf heal & atk spells, hp/mp pool change to 100
the wand and staff speed are 4.0, all the int stuffs no regen, total armor less than 40

Lol careful these guys here will grab that!

The ones complaining are just upset that they can't go into Pvp anymore and always win. You're playing Pvp for the challenge. If you want to be able to just kill everything, play pve.

tsschinadawg
12-03-2010, 11:22 AM
A proper bird can take down a pally. Maybe not as quick as an int one, but you can still make mana shield useless by timing your blast shot. If you're caught by a pally within spell range, its always tough to live through a mage combo, even if the mage is int.

And when a mage is int, birds one shot them, who becomes OP then?

Idk, I find pvp now more balanced than ever. A group of pallies, definitely, is OP. A group of birds can be as well. Same with a group of bears. Assuming they know how to pvp.

well a pro bird maybe has a chance with noob pallies
and a dex mage cant be killed by only one shot maybe your saying is one set 3shot combo of a bird,.

and str bird against pallies they only win if they run and snipe the str mage which i think is running away and shooting is lame,..

for groups you already said it that a group of pallies is overpowered
group and birds and groups of bears aint op they only know how to do groups

but group of pallies whatever you do cant win with straight clash,..

Ellyidol
12-03-2010, 11:25 AM
well a pro bird maybe has a chance with noob pallies
and a dex mage cant be killed by only one shot maybe your saying is one set 3shot combo of a bird,.

and str bird against pallies they only win if they run and snipe the str mage which i think is running away and shooting is lame,..

for groups you already said it that a group of pallies is overpowered
group and birds and groups of bears aint op they only know how to do groups

but group of pallies whatever you do cant win with straight clash,..

My bad, by "shot" I meant one full combo, yes all 3 shots.

Whoever said running away is lame is the one thats lame. Its not running away if you are low on mana or waiting on skill cooldown or avoiding to be in his range.

I'd have to say that maybe pally's are OP, but the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of hybrids IMO. You can't really nerf a hybrid without affecting the pure build or the armour set.

addiekai
12-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Don't blame the player...

Blame the game... LoL...

If you came up against with someone who knows how to use his character, then tough luck for you. All characters can be killed, regardless of their skill, gear and level.

Have you seen a Pally with 0 Deaths? I don't think so....

And Mystical, don't go respeccing your No Death character, I'm watching you....

tsschinadawg
12-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Lol careful these guys here will grab that!

The ones complaining are just upset that they can't go into Pvp anymore and always win. You're playing Pvp for the challenge. If you want to be able to just kill everything, play pve.

its hard to explain for someone that dont know the feeling of pvp lmao!!
use your bear and bird on pvp and try the feeling dueling str mage before you post lol

i got a str mage try your bear and bird on me on pvp lol

addiekai
12-03-2010, 11:35 AM
This is pointless.

Can a Mod close this thread?

tsschinadawg
12-03-2010, 11:36 AM
My bad, by "shot" I meant one full combo, yes all 3 shots.

Whoever said running away is lame is the one thats lame. Its not running away if you are low on mana or waiting on skill cooldown or avoiding to be in his range.

I'd have to say that maybe pally's are OP, but the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of hybrids IMO. You can't really nerf a hybrid without affecting the pure build or the armour set.

i dont know about running away while in battle,. just in my opinion i just wanna say that a balance characters should both can die while not running away,. then after that if its already balance running away for skill cooldowns then strategy takes affect,.. but really now who would face a str mage head on? all i can see is cat and mouse game when dueling a str mage

tsschinadawg
12-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Don't blame the player...

Blame the game... LoL...

If you came up against with someone who knows how to use his character, then tough luck for you. All characters can be killed, regardless of their skill, gear and level.

Have you seen a Pally with 0 Deaths? I don't think so....

And Mystical, don't go respeccing your No Death character, I'm watching you....

really? 0 deaths common what about those dex bear days we cant see 0 deaths too to them before but they still got nerf coz of OP

tsschinadawg
12-03-2010, 11:48 AM
This is pointless.

Can a Mod close this thread?

what if i leak the perfectbuilt for str mage and skill combo to all new pallies going to pvp

then i think thats the time others will notice their overpowered str mages,.. lol

Dip
12-04-2010, 01:43 AM
get a hybrid int/str mage with cosmos and keeper staff and pvp a str pally.. most of the time the mage will win

however can only do 1 on 1....

i agree that Str pallies do have an advantage in group pvps and can survive ganking. its crazy..

they dont even need mana shield just heal and blast away.

Icemageix
12-04-2010, 11:13 AM
lol.. dex bears were overpowered a while ago so dont be arguing about pallies being overpowered now.

tsschinadawg
12-04-2010, 02:41 PM
lol.. dex bears were overpowered a while ago so dont be arguing about pallies being overpowered now.

lol thats the point they nerf the dex bear,. pallies should be next

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 03:18 PM
China, if you think pallies are so overpowered, just use yours for pvp. I see you have one. There, problem solved!

cyprux
12-04-2010, 03:25 PM
well u see... int mages and dex mages have higher chances of being one hit koed by archers so pallies are like the only choice so mages have better survivability. freeze = root so dont nerf freeze :/ mage has 2 freezing skills, archer has 2 as well. focus = crit buff of mages. birds have evade, mages have def buff. life drain /fs = blast shot or repulse. lightning= blind. blah blah. Mages just heals over and over. maybe the healing should be improved for archers and warriors. i am not sure about mana shield. its important for int mages and dex mages bc without it theyre absolutely dead. they should improve the skills for archers and especially for bears.

cyprux
12-04-2010, 03:27 PM
since dex were overpowered, rift is overpowered now, hopefully cosmo is going to be better. bc i know i can one hit ko mages wearing cosmo with my archer.

tsschinadawg
12-04-2010, 03:58 PM
China, if you think pallies are so overpowered, just use yours for pvp. I see you have one. There, problem solved!

your right hehe but i got the right attributes to kill pallies now hehe havent tried it to good pallies yet

tsschinadawg
12-04-2010, 04:00 PM
well u see... int mages and dex mages have higher chances of being one hit koed by archers so pallies are like the only choice so mages have better survivability. freeze = root so dont nerf freeze :/ mage has 2 freezing skills, archer has 2 as well. focus = crit buff of mages. birds have evade, mages have def buff. life drain /fs = blast shot or repulse. lightning= blind. blah blah. Mages just heals over and over. maybe the healing should be improved for archers and warriors. i am not sure about mana shield. its important for int mages and dex mages bc without it theyre absolutely dead. they should improve the skills for archers and especially for bears.

stop nerfing start increasing other character not weapons and armor correct?

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 04:04 PM
your right hehe but i got the right attributes to kill pallies now hehe havent tried it to good pallies yet

Does that mean you'll stop trying to get pallies nerfed? I sure hope so.

tsschinadawg
12-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Does that mean you'll stop trying to get pallies nerfed? I sure hope so.

i dont care anymore i dont even know if devs doing something about this hehe
in pvp if i see 3 str mage on one group i sure am going out of that room or join those 3 pallies haha

thats if rosalka isnt in that room but if he does i sure am goin to team up with rosa cause we have a strategy together hehe

a sniper and a kidnapper is a perfect team lmao

jonboy
12-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Nope not going to happen. Rather then complain about a build, why not learn how to beat that build. You have chance of that happening.

Icemageix
12-04-2010, 08:42 PM
us pallies must stand together against the dexbears mwuahaha

tsschinadawg
12-05-2010, 04:06 AM
us pallies must stand together against the dexbears mwuahaha

who's dex bears now a days anyway lol

bladesword
12-05-2010, 04:25 AM
LOOK. this is the conclusion.

1. There will always be overpowers, dont cry.
2. You cant balance it perfectly.
3. Geez bears were overpowered in ao2..

tsschinadawg
12-05-2010, 04:40 AM
LOOK. this is the conclusion.

1. There will always be overpowers, dont cry.
2. You cant balance it perfectly.
3. Geez bears were overpowered in ao2..

answers

1. thats why they need to balance it
2. atleast they should try to balance it even for a bit
3. next birds will be overpowered with next map "i wish"

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 05:33 AM
Lol china if you keep asking for more rebalancing, like I said, it's gonna end up costing you more money in respecs. I thought you said you were over the whole pally thing?

tsschinadawg
12-05-2010, 06:30 AM
Lol china if you keep asking for more rebalancing, like I said, it's gonna end up costing you more money in respecs. I thought you said you were over the whole pally thing?

closing thread now haha

Varking
12-05-2010, 08:18 AM
answers

1. thats why they need to balance it
2. atleast they should try to balance it even for a bit
3. next birds will be overpowered with next map "i wish"

I thought strength birds were overpowered now?

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 08:22 AM
I thought strength birds were overpowered now?

Varking, don't you know? Only classes Cdog can't beat easily are overpowered.
Didn't hear him complaining when he didn't have much of a challenge...

tsschinadawg
12-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Varking, don't you know? Only classes Cdog can't beat easily are overpowered.
Didn't hear him complaining when he didn't have much of a challenge...

str bird are overpowered too but atleast i got 30% chance killing them thats a challenged

pallies, birds got 5% or none chance to win at them,. its not a challenge its a suicide lol

anyways topic close right?

Jsaieagle
12-06-2010, 07:04 AM
NO OFFENSE AND I DON'T WANT TO OFFENSE ;)

Yea, Pallies are strong in pvp but STR birds seemed to be really OVERPOWERED! If devs is going to nerf mages, please nerf birds first!

Archers own INT mages, STR birds own Pallies, well.... should mages be the worst class?

Birds have high dodge, bears have armor and stun, mages have only manna shield and healing... omg Birds can take out mages' manna shield, well... devs should do something!

Jsaieagle
12-06-2010, 07:05 AM
BTW, STR birds are the only class who can solo OL..... o.O"

TheLaw
12-06-2010, 08:26 AM
NO OFFENSE AND I DON'T WANT TO OFFENSE ;)

Yea, Pallies are strong in pvp but STR birds seemed to be really OVERPOWERED! If devs is going to nerf mages, please nerf birds first!

Archers own INT mages, STR birds own Pallies, well.... should mages be the worst classes?

Birds can take out mages' manna shield, well... devs should do something!

Correction, Bears are worst now (can beat Str Bird though O.o ). And A StrBird cant 100% kill a Paladin, Paladin's heal usually saves the day ==. Maybe Majejoe's benn fighting super experienced StrBirds? and Add Omnichant, my Paladin :)

Jsaieagle
12-06-2010, 08:39 AM
hi law... added ;)

I really don't think pallies are overpowered, pallies can't 100% win a STR bird neither... I tired with cy's STR birds, yes i won a few but i lost a few times too!
it's not about the characters, it's all about stragegies..
Mages are already sucked enough in both dex and int, pallies are the only way out, nerfing pallies means putting the whole mage class to an end!

TheLaw
12-06-2010, 09:18 AM
hi law... added ;)

I really don't think pallies are overpowered, pallies can't 100% win a STR bird neither... I tired with cy's STR birds, yes i won a few but i lost a few times too!
it's not about the characters, it's all about stragegies..
Mages are already sucked enough in both dex and int, pallies are the only way out, nerfing pallies means putting the whole mage class to an end!

You have some English issues there, mate. Who's cy btw? And who says you cant kill Paladins? I've thought a few how to do it. USE A DARN SUNBLESSED BOW! Mages are nukers, but they cant take high damage in the meantime.

Jsaieagle
12-06-2010, 09:27 AM
cy is Cyprux, he's using his str bird mainly, his str bird is Percii

btw, sorry the those english issues... i didn't proof read Lol

TheLaw
12-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Ahhh, but his Bird aint that good though.. and Percii is Dual Sepc i think.

Jsaieagle
12-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Percii is dual spec. Percii is good in one on one o.O

TheLaw
12-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Percii is dual spec. Percii is good in one on one o.O

Oh? If i'm not mistaken, Regrenade beat him flat.

Jsaieagle
12-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Lol of course... Regrenade and percii are good friends, they practice pvp together.

TheLaw
12-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Regrenade can beat Paladins :) I havent used Pure Dex in awhile.. miss it badly. Nevermind, my Dual Mage is coming!

Zeus
12-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Reg and cyprux aren't just good friends. They are brothers lol

tsschinadawg
12-06-2010, 11:57 AM
oh so sunblessed bow kills paladin? havent tried it yet,.. and even with sunblessed bow would i need to do hit and run strategy?

by the way regrenade isnt a normal bird,. he i think is the right hand of alien sniper in PVE lmao thats how good he is,..

and yeah atleast pallies win some with str birds and vise versa str birds win some too to pallies

but pallies vs dex bird,.. its not win some for all, maybe just regrenade win some to str pallies

what i hate most is,.. they know i mean pallies know they are overpowered and when they kill other class in PVP they will say "YOUR SO NOOB" thats what i hate most!!! you know your overpowered stop insulting other class,.. and if you got nerf maybe you wouldnt like what you did be done to you

I KNOW ILL HUNT FIRST THING "MRSBANANA" when pallies get nerf lol thats a promise!!!

now all i can do is wait for that day lol,...

Jsaieagle
12-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Hello tsschina, pure archers can't kill hybrid mages but pure archers owned pure mages.... :(

btw i hate ppl insulting others in pvp too

Arterra
12-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Hello tsschina, pure archers can't kill hybrid mages but pure archers owned pure mages.... :(

Idk as long as it isn't the megablaster set I'm actually rushing at them. Got to time that drain life PERFECTLY...

tsschinadawg
12-06-2010, 12:20 PM

yeah like alterra said its on timing of skills,. i even get killed by int mage and dex mage by one combo shot,..

all i know i get lucky with them if my repulse "knock back skill" work then rush them with my combo skills but when i repulse int mage and dex mage and i got freeze and cant rush them they rush me back and nuke me,..

in my opinion all class is equal to one another exept str mage or pallies,.

Lesrider
12-06-2010, 12:24 PM
China, I thought this thread was closed? Lol
Let us pallies have some fun. For once mages are useful in ao3 again.

Alldaykid
12-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Dear devs,
Nerf rocks, paper is fine.
Sincerely,
Scissors

tsschinadawg
12-06-2010, 12:29 PM
China, I thought this thread was closed? Lol
Let us pallies have some fun. For once mages are useful in ao3 again.

i dont know how to close it lol

just add some of my feelings here

I REALLY GONNA HUNT "MRSBANANA" when the day comes lol!!!

other than that im cool!! hehe

Lesrider
12-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Ugh so all mages/pallies should suffer bc you want to get back at one person? Yeah, that sounds balanced.

Ogediah
12-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Dear devs,
Nerf rocks, paper is fine.
Sincerely,
Scissors

I second this motion.

hahaha

tsschinadawg
12-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Ugh so all mages/pallies should suffer bc you want to get back at one person? Yeah, that sounds balanced.

nah bro, after i got my build i have a slight chance to kill mages now
its slight but atleast got a chance right?

just started to have beef with mrsbanana yesterday

but with other pallies dont have beef with them,. infact they know the situation and still being friendly
i wanna close this thread but dont know how

Justg
12-06-2010, 02:25 PM
nah bro, after i got my build i have a slight chance to kill mages now
its slight but atleast got a chance right?

just started to have beef with mrsbanana yesterday

but with other pallies dont have beef with them,. infact they know the situation and still being friendly
i wanna close this thread but dont know how

Like this: *click*