PDA

View Full Version : Best vanities to make most cash out off

Runescape
02-20-2014, 11:59 PM
Well i have 300 plats which means 12 sets. I wanted to know which class/vanity to buy was the most profitable and kinda quick to sell

Envoyé de mon iPod touch à l'aide de Tapatalk

Slovek
02-21-2014, 12:07 AM
kraken sets for rogue. if i where u i wuld farm crates using lepre from the plat u have and elixir. Sell them on expansion or good dates where sts release mythc wepons

Instanthumor
02-21-2014, 12:12 AM
kraken sets for rogue. if i where u i wuld farm crates using lepre from the plat u have and elixir. Sell them on expansion or good dates where sts release mythc wepons

Unfortunately, Kraken sets aren't available in the store anymore.

Runescape
02-21-2014, 12:48 AM

Well update is soon so i better start farming now! Gonna try for tons crates and keep most plats for pets pr idk

Doomreaper
02-21-2014, 01:56 AM
Well update is soon so i better start farming now! Gonna try for tons crates and keep most plats for pets pr idk

If you really want to buy vanities (don't really know why) I would try heraldic and blood barbarian. I also like to sell flags sometimes, I prefer to sell brazil :D

A slightly better use of your plat would be tooooo: buy mythic pet, open lockeds, change to gold then give to me, or spend all your plat on glacial essences

Runescape
02-21-2014, 02:00 AM
If you really want to buy vanities (don't really know why) I would try heraldic and blood barbarian. I also like to sell flags sometimes, I prefer to sell brazil :D

A slightly better use of your plat would be tooooo: buy mythic pet, open lockeds, change to gold then give to me, or spend all your plat on glacial essences

Why the mythic pet tho

Wutzgood
02-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Buy the nordr vanities. They will be removed once the new expansion comes out and replaced with a shuyal vanity.

Ebezaanec
02-21-2014, 09:34 AM
The vanity that will give the most cash is the one where its market has low competition.

But, since this is a public forum, read by worldwide players, any vanity suggested here will create market competition.

For example: You find a huge gold mine, and you decide to tell everyone about. What's gonna happen next? Competition.

Hectororius
02-21-2014, 09:48 AM
Luck Elixirs. Dont waste money on vanities

Runescape
02-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Luck Elixirs. Dont waste money on vanities

Yeah but i could get a much better pet? I must say that farming crates with 250 plat (i bought a bundle for auction slots and inventory) would give me tons of cash

Doomreaper
02-21-2014, 09:02 PM
Yeah but i could get a much better pet? I must say that farming crates with 250 plat (i bought a bundle for auction slots and inventory) would give me tons of cash

Step 1: get luck elixer from klass
Step 2: farm enough for lep pendant
Step 3: farm without having to spend platinum
Step 4: feel good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xcainnblecterx
02-21-2014, 09:37 PM

Technically hoarding crates till a event isn't wise any more since alot more people do it and the last event crates only raised about 1-2k compared to the original 8-10k. As for best vanities to make money off of itd be the discontinued ones. Cant buy those with plats but if you buy then on events (halloween, christmas, etc) and wait till sts takes the vanities out you can make huge profits

Runescape
02-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Step 1: get luck elixer from klass
Step 2: farm enough for lep pendant
Step 3: farm without having to spend platinum
Step 4: feel good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have lepre, and luck elixir speed up alot with lepre