PDA

View Full Version : New introduction of upgradeable mythic/arcane gears

Romeomustkill
02-21-2014, 02:52 AM
Just a suggestion

New introduction of upgradeable mythic and arcane gears which can be obtain from locks drop and through a series of quest or by looting from elite maps.
Lets say the player need 10 dragon scales to upgrade mythic armor these scales can be obtain from locks and quests.The items will be tradeable.Once all these items are gathered they can be crafted to evolve to a new mythic armor.The same process goes to other mythic/arcane gears.

This way mythic/arcane items will retain their value and wont easily become obsolete.

Titanfall
02-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Mythic armors wont upgrade, its 3 seasons old!!!!! Say I buy a Iphone5, next year new iphone comes out, now can I go to apple and say 'Hi can you upgradd my Iphone5 to Iphone6 plz I dont want it to lose value.' what do you thinks going to happen? Mythic armors old! Old things need to drop in value so new things can kick in and take the spotlight. It will never happen. Enough of these threads.

matanofx
02-21-2014, 01:44 PM
Seriously enough, we get it, some people finally got enough gold to merch and use mythics and theyre frustrated with the value loss

But get in with the program and move on, either use your mythic set one more season cause itll be better than lvl41 pinks or use it as twink or sell it. No more threads about this please.

Ebezaanec
02-21-2014, 06:47 PM
No more upgrades. No more upgrades. No more upgrades.

I think you can assume what my position is...

Hiosahaf
02-21-2014, 08:00 PM
Romeomustkill the idea of mythic sets from his head

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

xcainnblecterx
02-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Here's a idea, no more upgrades. Keep arcanes and mythics in lockeds/ elite goldens but let elite bosses drop mythics. Some will say "oh what about the market itll make mythics so cheap." Well make the chance of it dropping like it was supposed to be "mythic". Imo what does that mean, it means if you played pl and farmed for dragon armor in fang thats about what a mythic drop rate should be. Bam best idea

nelson131
02-22-2014, 03:14 AM
I heard that in pl if u got the dragon armour then ur rich! Right? And yes, the game really needs other ways to earn gold instead of lowballing others or farming and get less than 70k in a day and also get low balled or under cutted

xcainnblecterx
02-22-2014, 03:32 AM
I heard that in pl if u got the dragon armour then ur rich! Right? And yes, the game really needs other ways to earn gold instead of lowballing others or farming and get less than 70k in a day and also get low balled or under cutted

Well used to be insta rich yes. Now its more along the lines of a moderate amount of gold, about 1-2mil (i think). But considering the gold currency from pl to al itd be bout the price of when mythics came out the first time for one piece dropped. Not bad